Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 26928
-
03-03-26 22:04 #26208Senior Member

Posts: 168Priscilla
Seeing a lot of reports on TER for a Priscilla but I'm getting TGTBT vibes. She requires a deposit so I'm hesitant. Has anyone here actually seen her?
-
03-03-26 21:31 #26207Senior Member

Posts: 692Macie raised for new customers to $300 for an hour. That includes MSOG, bare anything and everything, even anal (but I don't not partake, so I don't know if she instituted any rules on bare anal).
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
She will see previous clients at previous rates.
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17
I will admit she has great chemistry with me, knows me well, while some others find her unable to "act" much during sex and see her as a fuck doll. Still, they generally say she's a great fuck doll.
-
03-03-26 19:24 #26206Senior Member

Posts: 35Amber
Amber couldn't verify on snap or facetime. Definitely a scammer.
Originally Posted by RandomPasserby
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 19:14 #26205Senior Member

Posts: 395Harley Quinn
Harley is independent now. I saw her had amazing time. No rushing out door like with agencies which was really nice!
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/harley-quinn-4
-
03-03-26 19:07 #26204Regular Member

Posts: 49Thank you for the feedback!! I almost dragged myself to the northside tonight to TOFTT, you've likely saved my ass a disappointing night or worse.
Originally Posted by Deific718
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 19:01 #26203Senior Member

Posts: 79The part in the ad where it says 40 percent deposit must and all the other broken English tells me all I need to know. The person you are talking to is half way around the world is south Asia.
Originally Posted by RandomPasserby
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 18:39 #26202Regular Member

Posts: 5NOT recommended
These two use to operate near Milwaukee — check the Milwaukee escorts sub, posts 25279 + 25289 and on.
Originally Posted by BareBarry
[View Original Post]
I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing one of them a couple months ago and it was awful.
A terrible fuck and a waste of money. Oh, also don't bring anything but the donation cause the other one will go through your shit.
Just a bunch of scammers and thieves.
-
03-03-26 18:25 #26201Regular Member

Posts: 5Check out the Milwaukee escorts sub, these two have been discussed a bit. Posts 25279 and 25289.
Originally Posted by BareBarry
[View Original Post]
Saw one myself a couple months and it was terrible, will not do the services that they claim to do.
Bunch of scammers and thieves.
Do NOT recommend.
-
03-03-26 17:44 #26200Regular Member

Posts: 14$300 an hr. She's pretty open to anything, Macie has been in the game for awhile, you can find a lot more of her over at the BBFS forum. I will say she's be using some AI pics but don't get me wrong she's still very hot.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:18 #26199Regular Member

Posts: 4Amber
Gents, I don't make this allegation lightly, but there is something suspicious with these two: https://tryst.link/escort/browneyyes
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
Both asked for a deposit of crypto (early in the conversation) to the same crypto address and both had stories of hardship.
Feels like a red flag of sorts.
-
03-03-26 15:15 #26198Regular Member

Posts: 9Same Boat
The rate is good for completely open menu but I've had reservations about it too. They seem TGTBT for the price.
Originally Posted by BareBarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 12:09 #26197Regular Member

Posts: 49Tiny / Treasure / Ava. TGTBT?
These two have been consistently posting on LC and STG over the past few weeks. Brown haired one was able to photo verify more than once, so she's at least real, but their texting patterns and posts feel scammy. Additionally, they seem to always be changing locations, and keep saying that they will be leaving Chicago in a few days (expressing urgency). Has anyone seen these two, and can confirm they're legit? I'm tempted as the dark haired one offers BBFS CIP for 2.5 and she's smoking hot.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4148500610/1
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202993969
-
03-03-26 12:04 #26196Regular Member

Posts: 23Info needed and feedback obtained
Any info on this gals.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c7baa79ae09b56
Also I met this one. Pretty basic but.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202989985
-
03-02-26 09:15 #26195Senior Member

Posts: 377What is her rate?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:57 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 244Hazel on Eros
Has anyone met this curvy young doll? I've seen her ads up for almost a year, but haven't seen a report anywhere. She used to work with another girl, but she's no longer posting ads.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7543922.htm
Thanks in advance!










Reply With Quote






