Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19599

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Wha about Emily? Never saw her but she was on my list to try. Never had a chance before MBD closed.
    I saw her once and it was after mdb at her house. I would repeat, but don't have the number any longer sadly. Without any ads, not sure how one would find her again.

  2. #19598

    Bravo

    Well done bro. I saw the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/730422316743

    I'm not a computer genius, but this STG ad references a video link to "see her video".

    Basic research indicates the link may record IP info for malicious reasons.

    Just be careful.

  3. #19597

    Be careful. STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/730422316743

    I'm not a computer genius, but this STG ad references a video link to "see her video".

    Basic research indicates the link may record IP info for malicious reasons.

    Just be careful.

  4. #19596

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    If we are both talking about a white girl at Meditation station, then we are speaking of the same one. There is nothing beyond a pretty body and an unfulfilled promise of a better experience that would have me going back there.

    I do agree on Di though. She was from a different class of service providers that you could find more regularly in GR years back. I wasn't a fan of flip negotiation but I enjoyed my time with her whether I was on my stomach or back.
    Well, like everything else, to each his own but I'd take Linda over about anyone else in GR. Nice looking, great figure, terrific massage from a CMT and everything else is great to.

    For a while I didn't get along too well with Maya but she's been great as well.

    The place is clean and discreet location. Not much more you could as for.

  5. #19595

    Emily at MBD

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Wha about Emily? Never saw her but she was on my list to try. Never had a chance before MBD closed.
    I never saw Emily or Lywanna (sp? Either but I do remember when Covid came, Emily in particular was pretty nervous about it. The last I can recall, and I might be wrong, it seemed like she only saw regulars for a short while at her home and then eventually quit. I'm not sure about Lywanna.

  6. #19594

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Lexi from 2 or 3 years back at Panacea? I know that she came and went a couple times after having a falling out with the owner and Ava. Anyway, she started doing full on escorting a couple years ago but would only do appointments if her boyfriend could watch / participate. Now it looks like she is doing escorting on her own, but wow it sure looks like she's changed and put on some weight. From what I remember of her she used to be quite small and petite. Anyone have a chance to see her lately? Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/008411337665
    Like was said she was posting with her BF and she always caught my eye but not into MFM threesomes. She started posting alone so I decided to pull the trigger. Her incall was at a Walker area trailer park. I watched as a male left her trailer assuming it was her BF asked her and she said he was a friend. Normally I might have bailed but it seemed ok and it was 130 in the afternoon. We got comfortable she gave a nice BBBJ I followed that with some tasty DATY was clean and shaved and she seemed to enjoy. She slipped on a cover and after multiple positions I finished in the bag. Got cleaned up and was on my way. $$ for a HH which is a little high to me. She was a little bigger than some of her pics. Not sure I would see her again based on rate I think there are better options out there. BM.

  7. #19593

    Mbd

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    No, not anymore. I contacted her about a year or two ago. We were going to set something up but the owner of the MP that she was going to use was going to charge her a ridiculous amount for room rental. To the extent that it really wasn't going to make it worth her while.

    She was definitely one of the best ever. I think she went by Jayna here on the board.
    Wha about Emily? Never saw her but she was on my list to try. Never had a chance before MBD closed.

  8. #19592

    FS massage options

    Anyone know of any good FS massage places? I only know tnc, and its not great as far as I hear now. Any other good options? I heard Cici cute, but not sure what she offers besides HJ. Potentially. Hmu if know anything. Thanks!

  9. #19591

    Lexi formerly of Panacea

    Anybody remember Lexi from 2 or 3 years back at Panacea? I know that she came and went a couple times after having a falling out with the owner and Ava. Anyway, she started doing full on escorting a couple years ago but would only do appointments if her boyfriend could watch / participate. Now it looks like she is doing escorting on her own, but wow it sure looks like she's changed and put on some weight. From what I remember of her she used to be quite small and petite. Anyone have a chance to see her lately? Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/008411337665

  10. #19590

    Meditation station, MBD Di

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    She is white but I'd have to guess late 30's. I've seen her quite a few times but she's never really bragged to me about her skills however she does enjoy using the skills she's learned. And as I mentioned in the previous post, she's been at it a long time and has a pretty good batch of regulars. I'd put her in the same league as Angel and for those who've been around a while, Di at MBD. And yeah, she's nice looking, great figure and you'll never see her using.
    If we are both talking about a white girl at Meditation station, then we are speaking of the same one. There is nothing beyond a pretty body and an unfulfilled promise of a better experience that would have me going back there.

    I do agree on Di though. She was from a different class of service providers that you could find more regularly in GR years back. I wasn't a fan of flip negotiation but I enjoyed my time with her whether I was on my stomach or back.

  11. #19589

    Lulu

    I have been frequenting Lulu's lately, but they rotate their girls a little too often for my liking. Not saying it's a bad thing, but as soon as I find someone I like and come back, it has been a different girl every time and it's kind of annoying. Will be taking a break from them for now.

  12. #19588

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Is Di still in the business?

    Note asterisks for future search because 2 and 3 letter prompts don't work.
    No, not anymore. I contacted her about a year or two ago. We were going to set something up but the owner of the MP that she was going to use was going to charge her a ridiculous amount for room rental. To the extent that it really wasn't going to make it worth her while.

    She was definitely one of the best ever. I think she went by Jayna here on the board.

  13. #19587
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Is Di still in the business?

    Note asterisks for future search because 2 and 3 letter prompts don't work.
    No, she is not.

  14. #19586

    Di / Di**

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    She is white but I'd have to guess late 30's. I've seen her quite a few times but she's never really bragged to me about her skills however she does enjoy using the skills she's learned. And as I mentioned in the previous post, she's been at it a long time and has a pretty good batch of regulars. I'd put her in the same league as Angel and for those who've been around a while, Di at MBD. And yeah, she's nice looking, great figure and you'll never see her using.
    Is Di still in the business?

    Note asterisks for future search because 2 and 3 letter prompts don't work.

  15. #19585
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzoorover  [View Original Post]
    Heading up to GR next weekend, any info on Tina, Sora or Jinnie?
    Sora is decent looking but heavier set. CBJ for me and rather toothy. Kind of hurt to be honest. Massage was mediocre and for some reason centered on my legs more than my back. I'd see someone else if you plan to visit soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape