The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16766

    More questions about Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed, very high volume, a little thick but attractive. Her hygeine could be better and she'd definitely been taking loads as her pH was off or she had BV. She'll take 400 and hosts at her apartment in Roswell not far from Mansell Rd /400. Saw her once and probably won't repeat unless everything else I have going vanishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few of times. Once in Alpharetta and another time in Roswell. The Roswell time it started to feel more escorty. But the first 2 times were amazing. She was flexible and just seemed REALLY into it. Like a FWB form college or something. But then the last time was after she went MIA for a while. And I saw her again and it was. Different. Never saw her again. But she is cute. Getting older first time I saw her was 5 years ago. I guess 6 now.
    Does she provide a GFE experience? I prefer DFK, BBBJ, etc.

  2. #16765
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well. She looks great in her pictures and she seemed to be legit but as the conversation has gone on I get the impression she could be a UTR or former escort. Trying to decide if I should see her.
    I have seen her a few of times. Once in Alpharetta and another time in Roswell. The Roswell time it started to feel more escorty. But the first 2 times were amazing. She was flexible and just seemed REALLY into it. Like a FWB form college or something. But then the last time was after she went MIA for a while. And I saw her again and it was. Different. Never saw her again. But she is cute. Getting older first time I saw her was 5 years ago. I guess 6 now.

  3. #16764

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed, very high volume, a little thick but attractive. Her hygeine could be better and she'd definitely been taking loads as her pH was off or she had BV. She'll take 400 and hosts at her apartment in Roswell not far from Mansell Rd /400. Saw her once and probably won't repeat unless everything else I have going vanishes.
    How thick is she? This is the pic she sent me. Was she a good time? MSOG?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0233.jpg‎  

  4. #16763
    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    Phantom, thanks for the information. Was she worth the visit? I see she is upcharging, but I can't blame her since it's on seeking and maybe more on the menu!
    She was okay; one and done for me. I'm more of an ass man and hers wasn't as shapely. She is cute though. If you can talk her down, have a go at it. I wouldn't at her seeking $500 rate unless there's more on the menu.

  5. #16762

    She changed her name recently

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed, very high volume, a little thick but attractive. Her hygeine could be better and she'd definitely been taking loads as her pH was off or she had BV. She'll take 400 and hosts at her apartment in Roswell not far from Mansell Rd /400. Saw her once and probably won't repeat unless everything else I have going vanishes.

  6. #16761

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well. She looks great in her pictures and she seemed to be legit but as the conversation has gone on I get the impression she could be a UTR or former escort. Trying to decide if I should see her.
    Yeah I get that vibe.

  7. #16760

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well. She looks great in her pictures and she seemed to be legit but as the conversation has gone on I get the impression she could be a UTR or former escort. Trying to decide if I should see her.

  8. #16759

    Kayla

    Any info on her? Want 500 to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-ceb4da8b400a

  9. #16758

    Was she

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhantom  [View Original Post]
    This one is a pro. Her ads can be found on listcrawler. I hit it for $250/ hr a few months back; YMMV.
    Phantom, thanks for the information. Was she worth the visit? I see she is upcharging, but I can't blame her since it's on seeking and maybe more on the menu!

  10. #16757
    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    This one here stated she wants 3 K a month or 500 a meetup she has pretty eyes and lips look like they can suck the husk off corn, She host at her spot she seems to just want sex so I'm thinking a pro playing sugar baby. If information on her drop it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-7867c58a1af9
    This one is a pro. Her ads can be found on listcrawler. I hit it for $250/ hr a few months back; YMMV.

  11. #16756

    Jennifer aka Jessica Rabbit

    This one in Miami also hit me up, and she's definitely in the hot category. I'd say she's worth a few presidents, but the distance would be a killer, more like once every few months type of action. But the body is slamming and is eye candy for an event.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e413369876b1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e8cadc1c-7868-4473-91ab-6959623a8b9c_2x.jpg‎   fb23e339-90b6-4131-ae9e-1ab879220222_2x.jpg‎   53dfd29f-11c0-40d1-a154-4c90f2b23dea_2x.jpg‎   9c4f19cd-f078-43f9-983c-59e3261bb084_2x.jpg‎  

  12. #16755

    Lexii

    This one here stated she wants 3 K a month or 500 a meetup she has pretty eyes and lips look like they can suck the husk off corn, She host at her spot she seems to just want sex so I'm thinking a pro playing sugar baby. If information on her drop it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-7867c58a1af9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b33409a-f299-4398-9640-02a6c0c066ec_2x.jpg‎   d2d50838-d67b-42df-a621-51c8aae4ccec_2x.jpg‎   6b174c02-6d8c-4a5e-86d0-399c3741ece3_2x.jpg‎  

  13. #16754

    Jasmine

    Jasmine here is pregnant, she hit me up even tho she in Alabama, she stated she will travel wherever after she has her kid. She is sending photos and videos for $100. If any of you into huge prego tits, she's your girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-3742c714c990
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JASMINE.jpg‎   d52ee085-c0ca-4e75-8ed5-10ca8b427435_2x.jpg‎  

  14. #16753

    Sunshine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-a5858725b44f

    Wanted 1 k per meet because she didn't want multiple partners.

  15. #16752

    Here it is again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreudFro  [View Original Post]
    Your link is broken.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape