Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29597

    Ginger

    Looks like Ginger has moved her action to fayetteville.

  2. #29596
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    I would say it's a scam. No location listed.
    The add mentions Cary.

  3. #29595
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    I would say it's a scam. No location listed.
    Actually, she's real. I follow her on IG and she's based in Myrtle but said she was coming to Raleigh. Can't get a response, though.

  4. #29594

    Probably not a scam, but probably bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    I would say it's a scam. No location listed.
    What's good fellas? I agree that ads that have in / out as the location are ones to stay away from. I looked up her # and she's real and definitely a working girl with a very, very long wrap sheet. What's interesting is that I didn't see any charges for drugs, which you would expect along with hobby charges, which I did. The scary charges was ones that involved her being a pimp and "keeping" working girls. I'm not sure if I can post the charges here. This is real stuff, nothing that I am making up. I have a paid subscription app that allows me to look up #s. Looks like she has been visiting Uncle since Oct 25 in PA. IMO, she is one that I could be assisting LEO. Admin, if this isn't allowed, my bad.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  5. #29593

    Alejandra aeropuerto pics

    In case pages dissapear.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep990  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/202891171

    The vids and pics intrigued even did a FaceTime and she looked hot even thought it was completely dark.

    1. 2 qv.

    Arrived to room rdu hotel. Room completely dark, gave dono proceeded to undress she was already naked. Have 10 percent effort bbj and awkward angle lasted maybe 20 seconds proce def to mount for rcg on barely half chub at this point I just wanted to get out. She got off and just looked at it so I proceeded to beat it to get it semi hard hopped off bed and just did doggie and got the hell out, did not let me grab ass or tits too much. She was hot even though it was dark.

    Would not recommend at all for the lack of effort web though she is probably better looking than most workers here.

    Stay away, she is just visiting anyway but said she'll be back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-03 12.38.17 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-03 12.38.12 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-03 12.38.21 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #29592
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeperJ690  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one, any feedback is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...*/721994950826
    I would say it's a scam. No location listed.

  7. #29591

    Any feedback on this one.

    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one, any feedback is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...*/721994950826

  8. #29590

    Not recommended

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/202891171

    The vids and pics intrigued even did a FaceTime and she looked hot even thought it was completely dark.

    1. 2 qv.

    Arrived to room rdu hotel. Room completely dark, gave dono proceeded to undress she was already naked. Have 10 percent effort bbj and awkward angle lasted maybe 20 seconds proce def to mount for rcg on barely half chub at this point I just wanted to get out. She got off and just looked at it so I proceeded to beat it to get it semi hard hopped off bed and just did doggie and got the hell out, did not let me grab ass or tits too much. She was hot even though it was dark.

    Would not recommend at all for the lack of effort web though she is probably better looking than most workers here.

    Stay away, she is just visiting anyway but said she'll be back.

  9. #29589

    Liz posting again (STG. Your future ex-wife)

    Just saw an ad by Liz on STG. Has anyone seen her recently? The last time I saw her was about 1. 5 -2 years ago which was a decent time. Curious as to the current experience as well as her new location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/193689239553

  10. #29588

    Well Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncrducharlotte  [View Original Post]
    Looking to spend more of my bonus in Raleigh this year. Any recent visits or intel on Clara Maye in Raleigh?
    I've seen her a handful of times over the past couple years and in short she's been nothing but a great time. Have very much made the most of time spend with her and while higher budget than typically discussed here, I find it to be incredibly worth it for the time, discretion, and ease from setting up to actually meeting and having fun together. Feel free to PM for any more info but if you're OK with the budget I would recommend tbh.

  11. #29587

    Unique

    Has anyone tried this one https://callescort.org/415-323-9015
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260302_155541_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #29586

    Clara Maye

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncrducharlotte  [View Original Post]
    Looking to spend more of my bonus in Raleigh this year. Any recent visits or intel on Clara Maye in Raleigh?
    Had a somewhat recent visit with Clara or Clara Maye. Paid up for the incall location which was nice. She is not as good as her pics. Small tits and stretch marks. All covered. CBJ just okay. CCG was mechanical and CK9 was a little smelly. Very loose kitty and she has an attitude. I nutted in my bag and left. Will not repeat.

  13. #29585
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    HC Amy

    HC messaged me with some girl photo and I saw Amy is the kind of girl that I am into.

    So I went and she is pretty overall. Not super thin nor fat, I like her body a lot. Boobs are natural and big.

    Her GFE is good. She is playful and knows how to tease. I liked the way she play with me.

    Too bad she does not do BBFS, else I would have fucked the shit out of her.

    Overall experience 8.5/10.

  14. #29584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Info

    Kali does BBFS is she safe?

    And how she looks naked is she worth the high rates.

    Thanks.

  15. #29583

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    So obviously part of the reason a lot of us are here is because we're animalistic sauvages who enjoy the spice of variety. It's certainly the reason I hobby; I'm unashamedly in love with the female form and make up for the constraints of my "normal" life by playing at this hooliganry. In other words, I usually don't repeat much. Now that said, there isn't the same kind of variety of the kinds of lovely ladies here in Nahhhth Cackalacky as, say, Seattle or LA or SoCal in general. And in my advanced age and not-unlimited play funds I am more and more picky. So if I repeat she's got to be exceptional!

    Enter Skylar Smith (who some may have known from Charlotte as Sammy Summers).

    OMFG. I may have to eschew variety for a while in favor of this sexy little beastie who is clean, coherent, intelligent, has a sex drive matching (maybe even exceeding) mine, is chill to hang out with pre- and post-playtime, and has the body type that is my kryptonite. OMFG that ass. OMFG those thighs, that toned tummy, that tasty little kitty. I'm fkn cooked brothers. This chick may not be for everyone, but she hit all my buttons. I have no shame saying I really dug my time with her, she's someone I'm planning on seeing more regularly, and I hope she sticks around these parts for a good long time, we need more like this kind of hottie in our poonanie desert.

    Hobby on and have fun my dudes. Skylar's a very solid, safe, fun bet.

    Cheers,

    The 'digger.
    How do you get in contact with her? Tried searching for Skyler on STG and nothing came up. Visiting Raleigh next weekend and always wanted to visit her when she was in Charlotte.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape