Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1955 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 29319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27849
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Shelbyville will no longer have younger AMP MILFs as the spa was sold and candy will not return.
    Candy was a fucking treat. I wish the drive was shorter bc I'd drive a long way to see her but not that far. Didn't know she sold store but heard rumor she might. I checked TopSpa day after Mia left. I asked for Mia, knowing she had left, and started to leave. The lady was average looks and older, she wasn't too thrilled with me stopping in telling me there are young pretty girls at the other stores. I thought Lisa brought in better talent than Candy put in the store.

    Well, ummm, I know the girls at the other stores in town and I just said nothing and exited. There's no reason to make the drive down there anymore, imo. Unless you want an uninterrupted hour. Probably guaranteed at these stores. Lineup hasn't changed at the other 4 since end of year.

  2. #27848

    Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I posted an update and I guess it didn't go through. Anyway. Shelbyville will no longer have younger AMP MILFs as the spa was sold and candy will not return. On the other hand I went to checkout mountain aire and saw the woman that was described a couple reviews below. She looked to be 55 and not my type. She is stocky and heavier but she does in fact have huge breasts. I will say I have seen many Indian guys two man the girls. They pull up in one car and either take turns or do it at the same time. I can't stand the smell trail they leave behind as it smells like gyms mixed with onions! Anyway haven't seen any other new talent that catches my attention recently.
    You have exceeded stored private messages.

  3. #27847
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Mountain aire and Shelbyville top spa update.

    I posted an update and I guess it didn't go through. Anyway. Shelbyville will no longer have younger AMP MILFs as the spa was sold and candy will not return. On the other hand I went to checkout mountain aire and saw the woman that was described a couple reviews below. She looked to be 55 and not my type. She is stocky and heavier but she does in fact have huge breasts. I will say I have seen many Indian guys two man the girls. They pull up in one car and either take turns or do it at the same time. I can't stand the smell trail they leave behind as it smells like gyms mixed with onions! Anyway haven't seen any other new talent that catches my attention recently.

  4. #27846

    8250 Bash St, Ste C4, Indy

    Happened to be in the area so I thought I'd check it out.

    Ste C4's door was unlocked, so I stepped in and called out "Hello! Several times. No answer.

    Nothing indicated there was any type of massages going on.

    I remember Cindy, I believe she was from Hong Kong.

    Sexy lady, small amount of passable English. Great massages, but I never got more than L1.

    Miss her!

  5. #27845

    Jen

    What does her time with Uncle have to do with her massage business?

  6. #27844
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Met Nina first thing this morning as they open earlier than many. Wasn't sure of her name but when she opened the door in a tiny t-shirt type dress I figured it had to be her. Short af too. No more that five foot. As reported, really nice naturals. Massage wasn't bad but wasn't there for that. . 6 for hr. $. 4 for the fun. Everything was covered including the BJ. I asked if she would wait but she seemed disgusted by that idea. For what it's worth, I arrive freshly showered, clean, and well groomed. She wanted no part of BBBJ. Oh well. No smells and smooth as silk down south. Probably in her 40's and is pretty cute. Has a big long tatt horizontally across her midsection that may be hiding a scar? Idk. She looks great on her back with her tiny little legs on my shoulders. Couldn't finish with cover so I yanked it off used some lube on myself and put some on her. She starts flippin' the bean and bam that was all she wrote. Blew a nice one on her stomach. On the way out I saw what appeared to be a new arrival as she had a roller bag suitcase with her. Her transportation (I'm guessing one of you guys) was coming in thru the back door. Like previous report, I too was interrupted twice. Happy I got there when I did and my curiosity has been cured for now.
    I almost went there today too, wish I had LOL. Good report I wish more people who read our reviews would drop reports.

  7. #27843

    Mountain Air

    Met Nina first thing this morning as they open earlier than many. Wasn't sure of her name but when she opened the door in a tiny t-shirt type dress I figured it had to be her. Short af too. No more that five foot. As reported, really nice naturals. Massage wasn't bad but wasn't there for that. . 6 for hr. $. 4 for the fun. Everything was covered including the BJ. I asked if she would wait but she seemed disgusted by that idea. For what it's worth, I arrive freshly showered, clean, and well groomed. She wanted no part of BBBJ. Oh well. No smells and smooth as silk down south. Probably in her 40's and is pretty cute. Has a big long tatt horizontally across her midsection that may be hiding a scar? Idk. She looks great on her back with her tiny little legs on my shoulders. Couldn't finish with cover so I yanked it off used some lube on myself and put some on her. She starts flippin' the bean and bam that was all she wrote. Blew a nice one on her stomach. On the way out I saw what appeared to be a new arrival as she had a roller bag suitcase with her. Her transportation (I'm guessing one of you guys) was coming in thru the back door. Like previous report, I too was interrupted twice. Happy I got there when I did and my curiosity has been cured for now.

  8. #27842

    Angel Spa, North

    For those who want a very good massage and nice L1, I recommend Angel North. Their main objective is to give you a good massage and that is what you will get. They are pleasant, cheerful and courteous ladies. The spa is located in a busy strip mall just South of 86th St. and has been there for many years, safe area.

  9. #27841

    Sophia at KK Spa E 38th shared a montage 3

    Photo mid bottom has been stretched!

    Sophia is fit and trim, NOT skinny!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8wjUfX4GPmiwtBVTtUGnLb.jpg‎  

  10. #27840

    American slang vs Chinese ad agency translation = Chuckle!

    Here is your chuckle of the day.

    I was reading an ad on an AMP website, maybe that agency copied 'DATY' from another AMP ad, created their own literal translation:

    "Dinner at the YMCA".

  11. #27839

    Tranquility on Washington

    Decided to try this place out. Older lady for sure. Probably late 40's early 50's. Average body. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder. Small b cups. A little pudgy but not bad. Overall 5/10 MILF. She did have a hairy Bush.

    The massage was OK. Not too strong of pressure but very thorough. On the flip everything was offered. Tried to negotiate to 1. 5 for everything settled on 1. 4. She offered choice of wrapper or no wrapper included in price. BBBJ was good. Kitty smelled fresh and was pretty tight. She did kiss pretty good and didn't rush. Did multiple positions before I busted. Overall damage was 2. 1 because hh is. 7 now. It was worth it. Not sure I would return but it was a good experience.

  12. #27838

    Mountain Aire

    Stopped by after reading FastFish's post. I'm not a huge AMP person but after reading he encountered big naturals I couldn't resist. Walked in and was greeted by a really nice looking girl. She had on a short dress with plenty of cleavage showing. I saw the big tits and immediately knew this was who FastFish reviewed. Decent visit except getting interrupted twice in my 30 min visit. This was a bit of a turn off. The first interruption was 2 guys together which was weird. They have a small monitor in the room showing the front door. Said her name is Nina and I may visit again. The interruptions kind of killed the mood and felt rushed. She has a really nice body with nice natural C cups.

  13. #27837
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    I actually remember that post now that you've reminded me. It made my day with that sentence LOL.

    She is honestly a really nice woman and a pleaser. I just can't go back as there are so many more out there that need attention.
    Dude, I agree 100%.

    And so little time (and money). Haha.

  14. #27836

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I know there's no way to really read all the posts, but I left one recently describing her as "if you squint, she's kinda alright". LOL she does make up for lack of hotness with her attitude and willingness to please for real tho.
    I actually remember that post now that you've reminded me. It made my day with that sentence LOL.

    She is honestly a really nice woman and a pleaser. I just can't go back as there are so many more out there that need attention.

  15. #27835
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Had to just check it out due to senior references.

    Looks wise she is round in the face and probably in her 50's. Body is around an average chubbier build with bolt on C's. Not very "curvy", but not obese. Not my personal taste, YMMV.

    But on the performance scale she's probably 8-9/10.

    Extremely clean with zero smells, other than a small hint of food when she stuck her tongue down my throat.

    Massage was pretty decent. Medium / Hard mixed pressure, with a quick walk on the back at start. Oil etc. Small amount of tease.

    On the flip, DATY, CFS and BBJCIM.

    She really gets into once she busts her first squirt, but keeps apologizing for "too much water". Paid. 5 for hhr and $. 3 for donation. Probably in there for around 50 minutes. 10 minutes towards the end a monger came in and she asked me to speed it up. So I asked her for BBJ and she let me unload before spitting into a tissue.

    Would not repeat, but I would recommend to anyone that is intrigued.

    Remember, she's not a looker, she is a performer (not in the bad actor way).

    Do not go in there thinking she is a young buck with model looks. Just accept the price of the ride and tick it off the bucket list.
    I know there's no way to really read all the posts, but I left one recently describing her as "if you squint, she's kinda alright". LOL she does make up for lack of hotness with her attitude and willingness to please for real tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape