Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 5822
-
03-02-26 20:17 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 32OMG Joo or Kim
Anyone seen both Joo and Kim want to share opinions? Would love to see both but not in the cards this month LOL.
-
02-28-26 19:35 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 245OMG Baby Joo
Hey Android13: You're right, Baby Joo / Eve has 190 reviews on TER. I don't think much more can be added. The latest review left this month by TomCherry (who has about 150 reviews on TER), states the following:
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
Quote "The moment she opened the door, I was so happy that she looks like her pictures. I loved looking at her beautiful face and kissed her passionately for a long while. She then took me to the room and we immediately removed each other clothes. She was so cute that my Jr rocked hard right away. I was joking with her that she woke me up in no time. We then kissed passionately again. She took me to the bathroom for bt and a quick wash. We went back to the bedroom where I sat on the edge of the bed and enjoyed kissing her and sucking both her tits, She then returned the favor to suck my tits then proceeded to give me a long BBBJ with a lot of balls sucking as well. After a while, it was my turn to enjoy her kitty, so I laid her down to give her DATY and FIV. She was so wet and I loved sucking away her juice. The cover went on and I enjoyed several positions with her. As I almost reached the climate, I asked her to CIM and she took the whole load. She then cleaned me up and provided a good massage for the remaining minutes. It was a very relaxing session. " End quote.
Pretty stellar information by a reliable reviewer. Good luck brother! BJ.
-
02-28-26 14:39 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 54OMG Baby Joo
She has a lot of reviews on TER but just wanted to see if anyone has met with her.
-
02-27-26 18:23 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 44There is at least one other independent provider that works out of the complex too other than Hi-Tokyo.
Originally Posted by Makos
[View Original Post]
I'm now wondering if their could be even more TBH.
-
02-27-26 17:16 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 104Not AM
Its not AM. AM never at that location. It will be either HT or any other Chinese agency. 100% sure not AM.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 15:30 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 25OMG Kim Sa-rang
The previous review about Kim Sa-rang was accurate. I had a similar experience and very much enjoyed my time. Her body was in great shape and her smile was very nice. She was very bubbly and playful until it was time for the main event. In the door and was greeted with some nice DFK and a warm hug. In the room, we DFK more and slowly stripped out of our clothes. We headed in the bathroom for BT and shower. We chatted a lot and complimented each other's body. No preview but I personally don't mind it most of the time. Back into the room we DFK in front of the mirror as she pushed the little ass into Jr. Feeling on her nice tits and body as she slowly went down for BBBJ. After a bit, put on the hat and went through the motions. She was very submissive and let me put her in all of the positions. Lots of DFK, which I liked. We cleaned up and chatted until time was out. She was very pretty and playful. She was more GFE, but I highly recommend.
-
02-26-26 20:47 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 153Not HT I think Sakura
This happened at the end of January not sure why it's just going on the news now. I had a few dreams of HT recently and after all this went down. Scary stuff.
Originally Posted by Makos
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 20:44 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 153Yup
3rd floor up the stairs turn right first door on right you can actually see it from the body cam footage. Sakura club bites the dust!
Originally Posted by CrazyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 18:29 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 32Same complex as Hi Tokyo so may be them?
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 17:17 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 79The police just confirmed that they monitor phone numbers for escort ads
Always thought all those 3ros.com ads were sketchy. This just confirms that some of them are LEO. Why'all stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
edit: here is an extended clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PboNmHjcN8k
-
02-26-26 17:12 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 66[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-26-26 17:07 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 31Avonlea
I'm pretty confident AM had a location there around the time Ivory Rose was here, but I don't think this was them. Also remember seeing HT there once. This looks like one of the Chinese agencies though. Stay safe everyone.
-
02-26-26 15:15 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 7Avonlea Point Apartments over off of Satellite Blvd. Been there! Can't recall which agency.
-
02-26-26 14:46 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 75I'm pretty sure it was one of the Chinese ones but that apartment complex looks pretty familiar.
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 13:57 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 85There goes Sakura Club
Crazy, wonder if the guy was a lurker on here or something too.
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




