Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 890 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12927
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, think he is talking about Sunflower Massage and Spa (near Falkenburg and 301) not Sunshine Massage (on Riverview Dr near 301). I've been to Sunshine and while I enjoyed myself, it did not have the variety or level of services or talent that Sunflower had before its issues.
    That's correct, I was referring to Sunflower not Sunshine. Have fun.

  2. #12926

    Re: Roman Holiday? Best AMP in Tampa?

    I have read several positive reviews for Roman Holiday and am considering a visit to Tampa next month.

    I am looking for recommendations for the best establishments in the Tampa area. Specifically, I am interested in locations that feature younger staff, as I have had difficulty finding suitable providers in Connecticut. To ensure a good fit, I would like to focus on locations with younger providers. With that said I am not interested in any older providers and any AMPs in Tampa. Any information or recommendations you could provide would be very helpful.

  3. #12925

    Sunflower

    Was in Tampa today for early morning business. Finished up at 11, and figured I would go check out Sunflower massage, sister spa to the Orlando's Tokyo / M+ why.

    Arrived, it didn't seem too busy just one other car. I walked in and was greeted by Coco.

    We both recognized each other, I had seen her last summer early fall at QQ when it was still open.

    Coco is the above average height for an Asian girl, late 20's long, dark hair, nice C or D tits.

    No Table shower, so straight to the room.

    Back in the room, made out and feeled up, starter BBBJ. She had me laydown for a teaser massage for 5 minutes. Tapped out, more BBBJ. Got her on the table to do the Tiffany position. , had to explain that to her, LOL. Face fucked and played with her pussy with my hand, getting her nice and wet.

    Next, onto DATY for about 15 minutes, where she started to face fucking me with her pussy and quivered and moaned.

    She put on the cover, and we started with standing mesh, and into doggy, spanking her ass a couple times while gently pulling on her hair. I can never come in a condom. , so we moved down to 69, talk about a room with a view. Coco is very nice and tasty.

    That's went on for good five minutes with a satisfying CIM.

    She cleaned me up, and left to clean herself up. About 10 minutes left. , she gave me a relaxing massage while I dozed off. Give me a spank on my ass to wake me up. I got dressed she brought me the water. Walked me out with a little goodbye kiss. Highly recommend Coco.

    Leaving now for a bite to eat and for the long drive back to Orlando, I would rather take a nap!

  4. #12924

    Sunflower -- not Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by DownInpr  [View Original Post]
    This is great news. Sunshine is just down the road from where I will be staying.
    Just FYI, think he is talking about Sunflower Massage and Spa (near Falkenburg and 301) not Sunshine Massage (on Riverview Dr near 301). I've been to Sunshine and while I enjoyed myself, it did not have the variety or level of services or talent that Sunflower had before its issues.

  5. #12923

    Sunflower

    Decided to TOFTT to settle the Sunflower debate. Met with Coco who started today, not the same one as last month. She couldn't have been over 30, about 5'6" 130 lb nice D MM and perfect smooth skin. BBBJ, DATY, DATO and covered FS, standard rate for standard service. Don't expect some wild ride like in Orlando, Eastern or the good old days as Vinca but in a desert she will quench your thirst for sure. I will be back this month and look forward to what may be coming. And that isn't you ya pervs.

  6. #12922
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I just got news that smile spa is reopening in largo today, as well as sunflower in Tampa getting some rotating talent coming from Orlando in the next month (I thought she was getting it confused with sunlight in st Pete) but she assured me it was sunflower. All of our girls as well as the occasional new ones will start rotating to these again. One of the girls that was working at QQ several months ago in Orlando is now at sunflower. I will also be putting it on Saint Pete and Tampa pages.
    This is great news. Sunshine is just down the road from where I will be staying.

  7. #12921
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFrank  [View Original Post]
    Just left there. 1 girl working claims to be Coco, she looks 48-55. Short with a bad attitude. Not like the old days. I will avoid moving forward. I don't believe this review was from Sunflower Spa.
    I'm not really sure who you saw but the girl I saw was a tall early to mid 30's girl. Maybe you ran into the wrong person? These girls change names as fast as they change their phone cases.

  8. #12920
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Good news!

    I just got news that smile spa is reopening in largo today, as well as sunflower in Tampa getting some rotating talent coming from Orlando in the next month (I thought she was getting it confused with sunlight in st Pete) but she assured me it was sunflower. All of our girls as well as the occasional new ones will start rotating to these again. One of the girls that was working at QQ several months ago in Orlando is now at sunflower. I will also be putting it on Saint Pete and Tampa pages.

  9. #12919

    Coco at Sunflower, cap or no cap?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFrank  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Passed by Sunflower today to see if the changes were cap or for real. .... this tall young girl with long hair pops out. Nice pretty face named Coco.... I was vibin with her the whole time. Damage was about 80 for the hour....service was L3 and I k9'd the hell out of her LOL.
    Just left there. 1 girl working claims to be Coco, she looks 48-55. Short with a bad attitude. Not like the old days. I will avoid moving forward. I don't believe this review was from Sunflower Spa.
    So what you're saying is when this bruh posted about a tall young pretty Coco at Sunflower with a good attitude who will do L3 for just the price of the $80 session, he was just glazing and it's totally cap?

  10. #12918

    2 parsons report:

    Make this quick and simple to save money and point you to your desired service. The spa next to the PR bakery, 240 gets you full service (didn't inquire where the delivery could go as the standard job was done).

    The spa in the small plaza up the road on the right side of the plant place is 75 for standard massage, no need to tip as there are no special techniques provided.

  11. #12917
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Passed by Sunflower today to see if the changes were cap or for real. Greeter was maybe mid 30's with shoulder length hair, looked decent enough. Asked if anyone else was around and this tall young girl with long hair pops out. Nice pretty face named Coco.

    She led me to the back room and got me naked. Massage was pretty solid she got a good touch and didn't rush things. I was vibin with her the whole time. Damage was about 80 for the hour. I won't go into too much detail but service was L3 and I k9'd the hell out of her LOL.
    Just left there. 1 girl working claims to be Coco, she looks 48-55. Short with a bad attitude. Not like the old days. I will avoid moving forward. I don't believe this review was from Sunflower Spa.

  12. #12916
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    ... Damage was about 80 for the hour....
    Are you talking about just the house fee, total damage or was that your tip? I'm guessing total damage must have been a helluva lot more than just 80, which is normally just the standard hourly rate for the massage alone. In fact, my understanding is that tips are normally up to twice that for L3 around here (i.e. close to triple that for total damage), but your post is unclear and perhaps a bit misleading, but maybe you really found a super deal.

  13. #12915

    Coco from Sunflower

    Passed by Sunflower today to see if the changes were cap or for real. Greeter was maybe mid 30's with shoulder length hair, looked decent enough. Asked if anyone else was around and this tall young girl with long hair pops out. Nice pretty face named Coco.

    She led me to the back room and got me naked. Massage was pretty solid she got a good touch and didn't rush things. I was vibin with her the whole time. Damage was about 80 for the hour. I won't go into too much detail but service was L3 and I k9'd the hell out of her LOL.

  14. #12914

    What are the top places to keep an eye on?

    I'm about to move down this way from Jax. I know people always rave about the AMPs in Orlando, where you pay a flat rate of 200 on your way in, and have a great time. I also know that massages from non-Asians are rare too.

    Any chance either of those can be had down here? Either a decently fun time at what's obviously more a brothel than a massage parlour like in Orlando, or a happy massage from a white girl? I'm reading through these pages and seeing all kinds of things, but it would help to know the lay of the land. I. e. , usually there are a few that rise to the top in this respect, another that might be better known for better massages, etc.

    In return, hit me up if any of yall ever need intel on Jacksonville.

  15. #12913

    Sheraton tampa Brandon

    Any spots nearby? Have a few days there for a class.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape