Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 29281
-
03-02-26 11:41 #27841Senior Member

Posts: 881Sophia at KK Spa E 38th shared a montage 3
Photo mid bottom has been stretched!
Sophia is fit and trim, NOT skinny!
-
03-02-26 09:15 #27840Senior Member

Posts: 507American slang vs Chinese ad agency translation = Chuckle!
Here is your chuckle of the day.
I was reading an ad on an AMP website, maybe that agency copied 'DATY' from another AMP ad, created their own literal translation:
"Dinner at the YMCA".
-
03-02-26 09:14 #27839Senior Member

Posts: 807Tranquility on Washington
Decided to try this place out. Older lady for sure. Probably late 40's early 50's. Average body. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder. Small b cups. A little pudgy but not bad. Overall 5/10 MILF. She did have a hairy Bush.
The massage was OK. Not too strong of pressure but very thorough. On the flip everything was offered. Tried to negotiate to 1. 5 for everything settled on 1. 4. She offered choice of wrapper or no wrapper included in price. BBBJ was good. Kitty smelled fresh and was pretty tight. She did kiss pretty good and didn't rush. Did multiple positions before I busted. Overall damage was 2. 1 because hh is. 7 now. It was worth it. Not sure I would return but it was a good experience.
-
03-02-26 08:56 #27838Senior Member

Posts: 526Mountain Aire
Stopped by after reading FastFish's post. I'm not a huge AMP person but after reading he encountered big naturals I couldn't resist. Walked in and was greeted by a really nice looking girl. She had on a short dress with plenty of cleavage showing. I saw the big tits and immediately knew this was who FastFish reviewed. Decent visit except getting interrupted twice in my 30 min visit. This was a bit of a turn off. The first interruption was 2 guys together which was weird. They have a small monitor in the room showing the front door. Said her name is Nina and I may visit again. The interruptions kind of killed the mood and felt rushed. She has a really nice body with nice natural C cups.
-
03-02-26 08:14 #27837Senior Member

Posts: 491Dude, I agree 100%.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
And so little time (and money). Haha.
-
03-01-26 22:55 #27836Senior Member

Posts: 218Lol
I actually remember that post now that you've reminded me. It made my day with that sentence LOL.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
She is honestly a really nice woman and a pleaser. I just can't go back as there are so many more out there that need attention.
-
03-01-26 18:32 #27835Senior Member

Posts: 491I know there's no way to really read all the posts, but I left one recently describing her as "if you squint, she's kinda alright". LOL she does make up for lack of hotness with her attitude and willingness to please for real tho.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 17:47 #27834Regular Member

Posts: 24Just texted there.
Reply was Julie doesn't work there any longer.
Originally Posted by LunchboxHero
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:41 #27833Senior Member

Posts: 102Big Natural Mountain Surprise
Been several months since I stopped by the Mountain, and I decided to see if anything was new there.
Rang the bell and was pleasantly greeted by a little petite gal, with a pretty face -I'd estimate late 20's maybe 30.
She had on a cute dress, and some very nice curves that had me interested in more than I planned.
Was pleasantly surprised when things were uncovered that she was well endowed in a natural way.
Top dropped and they were some of the best large naturals I've had the pleasure to have pleasure with.
Everything else was wonderful as well, super clean, super fun, and enthusiastic.
Will return, hope she sticks around.
FF70.
-
03-01-26 12:59 #27832Senior Member

Posts: 218Amy at Z
Had to just check it out due to senior references.
Looks wise she is round in the face and probably in her 50's. Body is around an average chubbier build with bolt on C's. Not very "curvy", but not obese. Not my personal taste, YMMV.
But on the performance scale she's probably 8-9/10.
Extremely clean with zero smells, other than a small hint of food when she stuck her tongue down my throat.
Massage was pretty decent. Medium / Hard mixed pressure, with a quick walk on the back at start. Oil etc. Small amount of tease.
On the flip, DATY, CFS and BBJCIM.
She really gets into once she busts her first squirt, but keeps apologizing for "too much water". Paid. 5 for hhr and $. 3 for donation. Probably in there for around 50 minutes. 10 minutes towards the end a monger came in and she asked me to speed it up. So I asked her for BBJ and she let me unload before spitting into a tissue.
Would not repeat, but I would recommend to anyone that is intrigued.
Remember, she's not a looker, she is a performer (not in the bad actor way).
Do not go in there thinking she is a young buck with model looks. Just accept the price of the ride and tick it off the bucket list.
-
03-01-26 11:58 #27831Senior Member

Posts: 8550 for room. 120 for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 08:18 #27830Senior Member

Posts: 169I always go freshly showered but this 'clean up' is standard for most spas. They're using alcohol wipes or sanitizer wipes, which is why it feels so cold. It'll kill any bacterial issues and possibly more. Bacterial infections are a main reason gals will smell funky down there and at that point they'll need antibiotics to clear it up. Soap residue can also cause issues for the kitty, so if a guy hasn't rinsed well, this addresses this as well. As far as how much it helps the well known STDs, who knows, that's why a condom is used.
Originally Posted by LunchboxHero
[View Original Post]
Nobody talks about regular bacterial infections but promise they suck. The can make your balls hurt like you've just had a vasectomy and it's caused by nothing more than common bacterias getting into kitty or your urethral canal and wrecking havoc.
Some advice, don't shave before going, that alcohol wipe down will burn. LOL.
Thanks for report. I love a GFE BBBJCIM. What was tip damage?
-
03-01-26 08:18 #27829Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes, it was Saturday at about noon.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 06:43 #27828Senior Member

Posts: 491The door and online state that they open at 9:30 am. My only time to monger is early morning so I'm always the first one at any place I visit. If someone has beat me there then I move on. I've seen Bobo enough to know that she kinda marches to the beat of her own drum and opens whenever she wants. It is usually not a 9:30 either. Haha I saw her a couple of wks ago and texted the number on the door and asked about opening early. I can't confirm it was her that responded (vs a handler) but she did open early. 9:28. For the poster that said something about being closed on a Friday afternoon, since she's the only one there maybe she had things to do and didn't open until much later or just stayed closed that day. I wouldn't put it past her to do so.
Originally Posted by XandirHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 06:08 #27827Senior Member

Posts: 85Julie at JJQ spa
30 minute session. 15 minutes of decent back / leg / ass massage with plenty of teasing. Flip, opted for BBBJ. She spends a couple minutes cleaning me up. I was freshly showered and smelling good so I think this is just her being safe and thorough. I appreciated it even more once she got started. She started one of those slow "girlfriend on your birthday" blow jobs. It was fantastic. Caught every drop, spit out after. Absolutely will be repeating.









Reply With Quote




