Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31330
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    I'd be wary of that ad. Looks like they are copying pictures from someone else, not links to real pictures.
    Even if it is Sloane, I'd still be wary. Sloane is heavier than her pics, missing a tooth, and will make you wait excessively after you've already agreed on a time. Don't get me wrong, her services are good, but the negatives, along with her pricing are preventing me from scheduling more encounters.

  2. #31329
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepingUtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is really Sloane. The last picture in the ad looks like one of hers though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/202888382
    I'd be wary of that ad. Looks like they are copying pictures from someone else, not links to real pictures.

  3. #31328
    Quote Originally Posted by DespiteFulmon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/067402354400 YMMV but ginger is back available. Last date was pretty rocky but I can say she's very reliable.
    Just curious. You say the last date was rocky, but she's reliable? What does that mean exactly?

  4. #31327
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Honey that use to be talked about here? Pics look familiar, but I never got around to seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/202368984
    Yeah it's her. I saw her Saturday. I'll give a quick review.

    Pros:

    -overall pleasant to be around.

    -Let me pretty much do whatever I wanted (within reason) BBBJ, etc.

    -Sweet girl.

    Cons:

    -as others have said, has put on a lot of weight and is very flabby in the midsection.

    -is missing a lot of teeth. She needs dental work bad.

    -felt pretty loose down there.

    Overall, I was not that attracted to her in her current state but still managed to bust 2 nuts. LOL.

    If she were to get her teeth done, a tummy tuck, do some kegel exercises, and lose some weight to get back to the picture of her in her ad as a blonde, then she'd be pretty hot.

    In her current state, I was not that attracted to her and was pretty disappointed tbh.

    If you're looking for a quick nut, she will do, but I probably won't repeat.

    Robert.

  5. #31326
    Quote Originally Posted by CowFarmer  [View Original Post]
    I was not clear in my earlier post. Sorry.

    Daisy does not do anal.

    Daisy does not do male male female.

    I'm sorry if you're disappointed, I'll try to be careful to be more clear in the future.
    That's funny. 🤣. I was about to say, she does?? I would say definitely not.

  6. #31325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    I tried to setup something with her last year, but since I couldn't make my time adjust with her, I declined to see her. But man, after I told her it wouldn't work today, and would try some other time, she kept texting me annoying texts. I had to block her just so it stops. Be warned.
    duplicate response. My bad

  7. #31324

    Took the plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    She is very well reviewed on this board, although you'll need to search for "cassie" or "gelibeanz".

    Her ad pics are accurate, at least the recent ones. She is a sweet girl, gives great head, really gets into the session, and is one of the most GFE providers I've ever come across. I live out of town and visit Memphis a few times a year for work, and I always make a point to schedule a session with cassie. In fact, I'm headed that way in a few weeks, which is why I'm snooping on this board!
    Thanks fellas, I took the plunge and saw Cassie\Cas\Gelibeanz. When seeing someone new I am always nervous so opted for a qv. Her incall was in a pretty decent part of memphis, didn't feel unsafe there at all. Communication was ok, sometimes it took a while for her to respond it just may be that I am new to her so no trust built. I just really wanted a bbj and she performed, to be honest, her suction was so good I blew in about a minute, little embarrassing but it was amazing. She caught it all but spit. No big deal. I will repeat and hopefully make it to 2 minutes next time!!

  8. #31323
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepingUtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is really Sloane. The last picture in the ad looks like one of hers though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/202888382
    I tried to setup something with her last year, but since I couldn't make my time adjust with her, I declined to see her. But man, after I told her it wouldn't work today, and would try some other time, she kept texting me annoying texts. I had to block her just so it stops. Be warned.

  9. #31322

    Sloane

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorocker88  [View Original Post]
    I know others have posted before but can someone send me Sloane's contact or know what happened to her. I've tried to hit her up and crickets and haven't seen any post from her the last couple months.
    Not sure if this is really Sloane. The last picture in the ad looks like one of hers though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/202888382

  10. #31321

    Daisy does not do DP, or mmf

    Quote Originally Posted by CowFarmer  [View Original Post]
    Get Daisy in southaven.com.
    I was not clear in my earlier post. Sorry.

    Daisy does not do anal.

    Daisy does not do male male female.

    I'm sorry if you're disappointed, I'll try to be careful to be more clear in the future.

  11. #31320

    Ginger

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/067402354400 YMMV but ginger is back available. Last date was pretty rocky but I can say she's very reliable.

  12. #31319

    Dausy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quienyo  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try a MFM threesome with DP. Does anyone on here have a girl that would be down for that? If so, I'll cover all expenses for both of us with someone who doesn't mind sharing. It can be an escort, sugar baby, or your old lady.

    You can respond here, but starting in DMs might be the better way to go.
    Get Daisy in southaven.com.

  13. #31318

    Request

    I'm looking to try a MFM threesome with DP. Does anyone on here have a girl that would be down for that? If so, I'll cover all expenses for both of us with someone who doesn't mind sharing. It can be an escort, sugar baby, or your old lady.

    You can respond here, but starting in DMs might be the better way to go.

  14. #31317

    Request

    I'm looking to try a MFM threesome with DP. Does anyone on here have a girl that would be down for thgat? If so, I'll cover all expenses for both of us with someone who doesn't mind sharing. It can be an escort, sugar baby, or your old lady.

    You can respond here, but starting in DMs might be the better way to go.

  15. #31316
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorocker88  [View Original Post]
    I know others have posted before but can someone send me Sloane's contact or know what happened to her. I've tried to hit her up and crickets and haven't seen any post from her the last couple months.
    Her number is 901xxxx700. She was posting using someone else's pictures but sent me a verification pic and that's how I know it's Sloane.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape