Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 25040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23990

    Dime

    Seen her posting for quite sometime and have been interested. Anyone partake? I like the thick look she has just wanted to know if she was friendly or any input really.

  2. #23989

    Sexy brunette

    Anyone see her? Seems to good to be true. But every time I see those tits I want to hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/336482640434

  3. #23988
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience a few months ago. Waited a half hour. Then she smoked a bong, and discussed her clothes shopping. Finally got down to it. When we were done, she couldn't find the donation. The pot is rotting her mind. Service is still great, but I'll skip her in future.
    Yeah. I'm going to say this as someone who smokes a lot of pot. I'm pretty sure she's on something a little harder, she's always given me that vibe. Now the dramatic weight loss might actually be health issues but whether drugs or health, she's far too skinny for my taste these days. Service is still pretty good but with the weight loss and always being made to wait around, it's not worth it.

  4. #23987

    Lilly NEW

    Interesting look and seems to be something that would be fun. Anyone know of her ao can comment on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...i/349645182351

  5. #23986

    Magic mouth mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Has ad up today. Anyone partake lately?

    Last time I went, she made me wait almost 40 minutes to "get ready". Fidgeted around for another 10 before starting.

    Was stoned out of Her mind. Told Her I wanted a bbjcim and would donate the 1/2 hour gift.

    Started off really slow, barely teasing, kept adjusting lighting, shades, etc. Settled in and then went to town. Out at 25 min mark which was cool with me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/826919561856
    I had the same experience a few months ago. Waited a half hour. Then she smoked a bong, and discussed her clothes shopping. Finally got down to it. When we were done, she couldn't find the donation. The pot is rotting her mind. Service is still great, but I'll skip her in future.

  6. #23985

    Norma

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this was already mentioned. Some of you senior mongers might have known Januari (also known as Norma Jean). She passed away. I kept in contact with her throughout the years. She had moved to Mexico for a few years but eventually came back. She was going through some health issues I last heard then dropped off communication for awhile. I confirmed she had passed away. I had some crazy wild times with her and she always provided great service. She always tried to get her life in order, but never seem to get quite there. She was always a good person. Sad to see her go. Rest in peace NJ.
    God Damn- the of rabbit holes that woman opened for me. Fuck! Performance wise, at the time, the gold standard for Unhinged, no shame,"bring what got & want, she'll get it done. " So many just random one-offs, I seemed to be in the right place with booze & cash, things got hot & sweaty. Then her daughter would in. Afterwards you could walk down the street get the granddaughter.

  7. #23984
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Melissa is the one that allows / prefers greek. She also allows CIA but from what she told me, she does not like it because the cleaning is a hasle after.
    Thanks RMK.

  8. #23983

    Passing of Januari (Norma Jean)

    Not sure if this was already mentioned. Some of you senior mongers might have known Januari (also known as Norma Jean). She passed away. I kept in contact with her throughout the years. She had moved to Mexico for a few years but eventually came back. She was going through some health issues I last heard then dropped off communication for awhile. I confirmed she had passed away. I had some crazy wild times with her and she always provided great service. She always tried to get her life in order, but never seem to get quite there. She was always a good person. Sad to see her go. Rest in peace NJ.

  9. #23982

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Reading the treads, this is confusing, which one likes Greek?
    Melissa is the one that allows / prefers greek. She also allows CIA but from what she told me, she does not like it because the cleaning is a hasle after.

  10. #23981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith973  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a black girl who I think was named Starr with two r's. Hosted out of an apartment in a complex near the airport. Is she still around?
    Haven't seen her in years. I know she moved to Providence. That girl can suck a dick.

  11. #23980
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Reading the treads, this is confusing, which one likes Greek?
    Melissa. Although when I saw her, even though she allows BBFS she told me no cia.

  12. #23979
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Yup, as usual, I have them backwards.
    Reading the treads, this is confusing, which one likes Greek?

  13. #23978

    Starr Warwick

    Does anyone remember a black girl who I think was named Starr with two r's. Hosted out of an apartment in a complex near the airport. Is she still around?

  14. #23977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same experience. She would keep me waiting 20 to 30 minutes. My time is precious so the service wasnt worth the time wasted. Usually by the time I saw her I wasn't in the mood after being tired of waiting. The last time I saw her she told me her weight loss was caused by stomach ulcers and an autoimmune disease.
    My guess why you have to wait so long and the weight loss is she's shooting dope and nods off.

  15. #23976

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Great talent but I just got tired of waiting outside every visit. Most of the time for no reason. Not like she had a client. She was out shopping or cleaning, anything just never on time. Last visit I was on the motorcycle and got tired of circling the block for half hour. I told her I was leaving, she got really pissed to the point of being vicious and told me to never call again if I left. That was 2-3 years ago. I miss the service but not the waiting.
    I've had the same experience. She would keep me waiting 20 to 30 minutes. My time is precious so the service wasnt worth the time wasted. Usually by the time I saw her I wasn't in the mood after being tired of waiting. The last time I saw her she told me her weight loss was caused by stomach ulcers and an autoimmune disease.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape