High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23999

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/665362395929

    I see this provider post a lot. I am a sucker for big titties. When I search for "Isabella", its for the other Isabella that I know of already who is good. Wanted to see if anyone had the pleasure of seeing this provider.


    Thanks in advance,
    VC

  2. #23998
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lizzie for the first time about a month ago. Nice enough girl, but I thought she was too skinny for my liking.
    She's lost weight since last year. She looked very unwell last time I saw her (I've seen her about 4-5 x total) and will not be repeating. She had a heart monitor or something on. That was a bit much for me.

  3. #23997
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that posted as Lexi in the past?
    I believe so. Been around for a decade or more, mostly on SA up until the last year or two. Had a long term arrangement for years but her life's B. S. Started overflowing into mine so ended it in like 2019. Hope she's doing better but moving to advertising regularly is usually not a great sign.

  4. #23996
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I saw her maybe a year or so ago. She's actually surprisingly good looking, the tits are fake but nicely done. I remember the service was pretty good too. She was willing to do everything advertised.

    Only reason I never repeated is because she seemed quite scatterbrained, her incall was like hoarder levels of cluttered, and it was a little pricy (250 hh), She also stopped posting for a while. But now that she's back, I'll atleast recommend because service was above average.
    Is this the girl that posted as Lexi in the past?

  5. #23995

    Re: Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy32  [View Original Post]
    I think you are mistaking Melissa and Lizzie. Melissa likes trips to Greece and Lizzie does not. Lizzie works out of Mom's house. Nice clean place, I haven't seen Lizzie in a few months. Has anyone seen her recently? Has put any weight back on? She was awfully thin the last time I was with her. And the girls, Melissa and Lizzie are actually twins, not just sisters.
    I saw Lizzie for the first time about a month ago. Nice enough girl, but I thought she was too skinny for my liking.

  6. #23994
    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Seems to good to be true. But every time I see those tits I want to hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/336482640434
    She's real, I saw her maybe a year or so ago. She's actually surprisingly good looking, the tits are fake but nicely done. I remember the service was pretty good too. She was willing to do everything advertised.

    Only reason I never repeated is because she seemed quite scatterbrained, her incall was like hoarder levels of cluttered, and it was a little pricy (250 hh), She also stopped posting for a while. But now that she's back, I'll atleast recommend because service was above average.

  7. #23993
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/731767548376

    I've seen her a couple of times, she'll go to you for 200 the HH, DFK, BBBJ BBFS. Although a little bit rough looking she does the job and has nice big natural boobs (and a visible gut), and she'll let you keep going after popping out if she's still enjoying it. I tried visiting her in her incall but after given her more than enough time to get ready she made me wait outside more than 10 minutes because she had to "put her dogs away" so I left. That would be my only complain. Other mongers have published her rap sheet, but I never had any trouble of that kind with her.
    I got the dogs excuse as well. After waiting another ten minutes I left. A minute later I got " My son thinks really important and he called and I was trying to get the volume up", whatever that means. I decided to turn around and try again. Waited another ten minutes then left for good. An hour later I got phone wasn't working and she didn't get any of my texts.

  8. #23992

    If you are talking about her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/731767548376

    I've seen her a couple of times, she'll go to you for 200 the HH, DFK, BBBJ BBFS. Although a little bit rough looking she does the job and has nice big natural boobs (and a visible gut), and she'll let you keep going after popping out if she's still enjoying it. I tried visiting her in her incall but after given her more than enough time to get ready she made me wait outside more than 10 minutes because she had to "put her dogs away" so I left. That would be my only complain. Other mongers have published her rap sheet, but I never had any trouble of that kind with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Seen her posting for quite sometime and have been interested. Anyone partake? I like the thick look she has just wanted to know if she was friendly or any input really.

  9. #23991

    Dime

    Seen her posting for quite sometime and have been interested. Anyone partake? I like the thick look she has just wanted to know if she was friendly or any input really.

  10. #23990

    Sexy brunette

    Anyone see her? Seems to good to be true. But every time I see those tits I want to hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/336482640434

  11. #23989
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience a few months ago. Waited a half hour. Then she smoked a bong, and discussed her clothes shopping. Finally got down to it. When we were done, she couldn't find the donation. The pot is rotting her mind. Service is still great, but I'll skip her in future.
    Yeah. I'm going to say this as someone who smokes a lot of pot. I'm pretty sure she's on something a little harder, she's always given me that vibe. Now the dramatic weight loss might actually be health issues but whether drugs or health, she's far too skinny for my taste these days. Service is still pretty good but with the weight loss and always being made to wait around, it's not worth it.

  12. #23988

    Lilly NEW

    Interesting look and seems to be something that would be fun. Anyone know of her ao can comment on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...i/349645182351

  13. #23987

    Magic mouth mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Has ad up today. Anyone partake lately?

    Last time I went, she made me wait almost 40 minutes to "get ready". Fidgeted around for another 10 before starting.

    Was stoned out of Her mind. Told Her I wanted a bbjcim and would donate the 1/2 hour gift.

    Started off really slow, barely teasing, kept adjusting lighting, shades, etc. Settled in and then went to town. Out at 25 min mark which was cool with me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/826919561856
    I had the same experience a few months ago. Waited a half hour. Then she smoked a bong, and discussed her clothes shopping. Finally got down to it. When we were done, she couldn't find the donation. The pot is rotting her mind. Service is still great, but I'll skip her in future.

  14. #23986

    Norma

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this was already mentioned. Some of you senior mongers might have known Januari (also known as Norma Jean). She passed away. I kept in contact with her throughout the years. She had moved to Mexico for a few years but eventually came back. She was going through some health issues I last heard then dropped off communication for awhile. I confirmed she had passed away. I had some crazy wild times with her and she always provided great service. She always tried to get her life in order, but never seem to get quite there. She was always a good person. Sad to see her go. Rest in peace NJ.
    God Damn- the of rabbit holes that woman opened for me. Fuck! Performance wise, at the time, the gold standard for Unhinged, no shame,"bring what got & want, she'll get it done. " So many just random one-offs, I seemed to be in the right place with booze & cash, things got hot & sweaty. Then her daughter would in. Afterwards you could walk down the street get the granddaughter.

  15. #23985
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Melissa is the one that allows / prefers greek. She also allows CIA but from what she told me, she does not like it because the cleaning is a hasle after.
    Thanks RMK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape