Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 12360
-
03-02-26 01:17 #11445Senior Member

Posts: 181Always nice to get confirmation that it wasn't my imagination. Glad I could be helpful.
Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 17:25 #11444Regular Member

Posts: 23Candy
1 hr? How much?
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 14:49 #11443Senior Member

Posts: 181I've never seen a foot massage chair in any of these places. I'm sure you could direct them to your feet.
Originally Posted by Dubduuuude
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 14:27 #11442Senior Member

Posts: 31Go see Mini at Joy Foot on Whitley, had this service recently at her suggestion. Nice natural perky tits and a cute face.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 14:26 #11441Regular Member

Posts: 21Angie is the Real Deal
Can and will confirm Angie is an absolute Stunner! Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 14:22 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 31Try The Foot Spa on TV Hwy, they have curtains for the foot massage area. At worse they can move you to a room after the foot massage. Tends to have older unattractive ladies.
Originally Posted by Dubduuuude
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:28 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 121Westside
Anyone know where to get a Russian to completion in the Beaverton area? Angela from Oriental said no to this, she said it's no fun LOL.
Beautiful Sunday to get a nice massage.
-
03-01-26 09:32 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 32Maybe a dumb question. But a foot massage plus extras?
On my feet a lot, and would love the idea of a foot massage first and then extras. But is that a thing, or just the regular massage approach? If this is an option, what's the transition process, as I would guess you're not naked on a foot massage chair.
-
02-28-26 17:45 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 181Only one shop in the Dalles that I know of. I've never gone in.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
Sent you a pm too.
-
02-28-26 12:26 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 577Columbia River Area?
I've not posted in this section before and have only had one AMP experience.
I'm doing a job in Hopd River and wonder if any of you have any recommendations for Hood River / The Dalles etc.
And maybe a couple of pointers too? Like if they ask what type of massage? How the "house money works. " Do I take care of some or all of the donation in the room? At the counter?
Thanks in advance- I've contributed to a number of other forums on the site and I guess I'm branching out!
-
02-27-26 23:44 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 119Second visit to Xinyue Foster and SE 92nd
This time a youngish GND type greeted me. Said her name was Eva.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
Great massage followed by a naked HJ. Great body with big tits and a hairy crotch. She took her time and really worked it slowly. Allowed full roaming including digits. Best HJ I've had in a long time. Afterwards, I asked if she also did boom-boom, and she said no, but another girl there would.
I will be back for Eva -- IMO a good HJ is underrated --and maybe check out the other girl.
-
02-27-26 16:24 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 181Bajou, K-Spa
Went to K-Spa, Bajou, Korean Foot. Yes, I confirmed, they're all the same spot. On 82nd across from Hong Phat.
Was there earlier this month (see post #11347) Did the 4 hands with Jessica and Angie. Jessica was awful but Angie was so eager and text translated that I should come see her for very good service. I got her number and texted yesterday that I wanted to come see her. She opened the door all bubbly and eager, took my hand and dragged me to a room. She's tiny, 5' nothin' and thin with maybe C fake tits. Late 20's maybe? She's quite the stunner, big bright smile, so cute and so eager. I swear I could cup her whole ass with one hand.
Took care of the business stuff, and she ran off to get her kit of tools. I was face down on the bed, expecting the usual sub-par 5 min massage, but she came in and told me to flip. Straight to the good stuff. As I suspected, when she is 1 on 1 everything is available. Eager DFK, BBBJ, CFS and hands anywhere I want. Ran through the alphabet, and left very happy.
If anyone remembers Monica from that same shop, she's on par with her and she was my ATF.
She's there through the end of March then off to another City. I hope to make it back a few times before she's gone.
Don't see Jessica if she's there, she's a thief of joy! Ask for Angie, she spreads the joy by the handful.
Happy hunting!
-
02-27-26 14:26 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 1001I've always had a good time at sisters in the past when I chose to stay. Sometimes I don't like what I see and walk.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
Always need to be careful going there in the day time since its next door to the very popular rose VL noodle house. Wouldn't want to run into someone I know haha.
Half the time I go at night when VL is closed but sometimes I feel brave and walk in quickly during lunchtime.
-
02-26-26 18:19 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 181Sounds delightful. Where do you guys park when visiting? Looks like there is none on maps & street view.
Originally Posted by Putang55
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 18:33 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 59"Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. ".
I'm pretty sure most of the places I've received sexual services at have had a sign like that posted inside.











Reply With Quote






