Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 58922
-
03-01-26 10:49 #55952Senior Member

Posts: 270Anna
I went to Missly last week for a visit and Anna was available. After I got settled in the room she came in with shorts or pants and a tight revealing top that was arousing in itself. She is so easy-going and began with a nice make-out session with no apparent script or program. I love kissing and as that progressed with lots of DFK, she peeled off the top to reveal wonderfully full and soft ta ta's. I'm in heaven. Our session go hotter as she gave me wonderful BBBJ headed toward going for the main event. I said, "you have a table shower"? She said "you want shower? OK". So off we went and had all the good TS stuff. Back in the room, we continued on and finally settled into a nice MISH rhythm and finish. I really loved my session with her and felt lucky to enjoy some sweet time with her before she departed Missly. I really appreciate all of you who provide info on the girls. I will do the same when I can, but don't get out much as I age. This trip, I'm packing in more in 10 days than I can usually muster in 3 months. But no complaints, just grateful to have the energy and desire.
-AG.
-
03-01-26 10:11 #55951Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Good news
I just got news that smile spa is reopening in largo today, as well as sunflower in Tampa (I thought she was getting it confused with sunlight in st Pete) but she assured me it was sunflower. All of our girls as well as the occasional new ones will start rotating to these again. One of the girls that was working at QQ several months ago in Orlando is now at sunflower. I know some of you like to travel from here to there for different options so that's why I posted this in Orlando, but I will also be putting it on Saint Pete and Tampa pages.
-
03-01-26 09:58 #55950Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hell yeah! Sounds like you wore her out. LOL. Love those sessions. Had one like that on Friday afternoon but not at Missly. Never got to try Anna, maybe next time.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 09:51 #55949Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Just a heads up I just found out Mia went to San Fran and won't be back until April, I haven't tried any of the others but their pictures online look good. Also, the boss reached out to me and told me they're having some type of rodent issue taken care of under the property so I might be a few days before they operate out of there.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 09:46 #55948Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well that sucks man!
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 09:42 #55947Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bipolar. LOL. Or she needed a 420 break. Haha.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 09:01 #55946Senior Member

Posts: 418Tokyo / Crystal Spa
I'm pretty sure that WAS the new rotation. Hahaha! I saw Vicky and two other girls I didn't recognize. When I got there, 3 rooms were booked, I was put in the fourth. I hear the door ping and a monger came in right after me. The girl comes back and says, "Do you mind waiting behind the screen, I need this room?" I'm like, seriously? She rolled her eyes and left…for a while. All three mongers left shortly after.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Vicky comes in and says we're closing soon. It was like 10:45 pm. Weird, because I have known her for a couple of years now. She left and I waited a little longer, then a dude came in and said we're closing. Yikes!
Always a crapshoot at night, but only time I can get away usually…that damn job I have kills my day! Hahaha
Thats the third time Ive seen LEO on that road that takes you to the island, yes, its an island. Last time I saw LEO I tried to go out the back way, and there is no back way!
Beauty = 5/5; Personality = 1/5; GFE = 0/5; Service = 0/5; Recommend = NO not now…maybe try again in April!
-
03-01-26 08:04 #55945Regular Member

Posts: 1Latinas
Has anyone tried Noir Dominion?? I'm very familiar with Hoffner. Service has declined recently. Rushed experience on several occasions. Pm me for details. Looking for a new regular spot with Latinas.
-
03-01-26 06:23 #55944Senior Member

Posts: 1232Tokyo/ Crystal
Hopefully rotation brings in some better fun this month.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
cops?? things been pretty quiet for a couple 3 years... like they say when you least expect it... expect it!
-
03-01-26 06:22 #55943Senior Member

Posts: 1232Hate that happened to you, she must be bipolar because couple weeks ago I had just the opposite experience with her?? outrageous GFE experience for 30+min.
Originally Posted by Timarcand
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 01:26 #55942Senior Member

Posts: 418Tokyo Spa / Crystal Spa
Hate to say it, love this place. Be careful. Girls are not as fun as usual. Surprising. And I saw a cop car when I was leaving, but he had pulled the car over coming into the neighborhood. Made me nervous as fuck.
-
02-28-26 21:05 #55941Senior Member

Posts: 30Orchid angel leaving
Anyone know if angel will be at another spa? Tried to set appointment but today was her last day.
-
02-28-26 21:03 #55940Senior Member

Posts: 29Impulse dream with anna
I've been trying to get into contact with a latin provider all day and have for some reason had little to no luck. In orlando of all places I didn't think that would be the case. After looking until night I decided to just go to the ol' reliable and I asked who was working at missly today. I was told it was vivi, anna, and yoyo. After looking on reviews I settled for vivi but on arrival was greeted by anna and she claimed vivi just left. However true that was, I didn't think I would regret following along, so I followed anna to a room. She was dressed in a nightdress and was pretty straight forward. I handed the donation over for a hh dream and she left the room for a little and came back and undressed to show a cute and like previous reviews GND body and vibe. We skipped the shower and went straight for it. She initiated dfk multiple times and would tease the nipples. After the proper introduction we moved into 69 for 5-10 minutes followed by CG and MISH. She did well at acting to be into it the entire time and would keep dirty talking. Her english is not the best but it gets the job done. After I was nearing pop, I pulled out and had her give more BBBJ. That mouth is heavenly soft. After a bit more I was able to CIM and end with a little massage. As I had places to be, I told her the massage would be short. After around 5 minutes I get up to leave and she starts kissing me more telling me to stay a few more minutes. After I was able to convince her I would be back and spend more time with her I was sent off happy with a water bottle and oddly a bottle of green tea she gave me. Decent dream at standard price. Will probably be back but not for a bit as I don't love frequenting mp's for the public setting.
-
02-28-26 21:01 #55939Senior Member

Posts: 105I've had that happen to me at 5 spots over the last 5 months. Missly, serenity, spring spa, lavender, and another newer spot over on 436. The service I got by these $$ requester was always pretty average too. I just don't go back after that. Mostly. LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 20:51 #55938Senior Member

Posts: 105Oh wow, sounds good to me. Thats the Eden massage location?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




