Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 12160
-
03-01-26 21:21 #10975Senior Member

Posts: 206Matt at ffc
She was at ab88 as Alice. I didn't plan to see her, because I didn't like her pics. But she did look better in person.
Matt is a weird name. I think her real name might be Seira, because her tv screen says "welcome, Seira". Her face probably went thru many plastic surgeries, looks fine in person, very pale, very Japanese if you know what I mean. She has great body, C cup tits. Some cute tattoos: a wolf on her left shoulder, rose and some other small ones.
She's from Osaka, a soap hime working in Yokoyama. Usually soap girl is better than the deri girls in my experience. She's pretty good. Service good, attitude good, dfk ok, not much restrictions. Solid option for sure.
Matt has worked at 4 location (s) over approximately 7 total days tracked. They were first seen at Miss Kyoto on 2026-02-21. Currently active at: Firefox Club.
Work History:
Firefox Club as "Matt" (2026-03-01 to 2026-03-01,0 days).
AngelBaby88 as "Alice" (2026-02-26 to 2026-03-01,3 days).
10 Ten Club as "Alice" (2026-02-24 to 2026-02-25,1 days).
Miss Kyoto as "Alice" (2026-02-21 to 2026-02-24,3 days).
-
03-01-26 19:53 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't know who Latina Eve is. I did say hello to Lia as I was leaving. She looks promising too.
Originally Posted by PokerHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 19:47 #10973Senior Member

Posts: 99Shower two out of three visits. No place for a lay-down bath.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 15:11 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 25https://sophiegreeneyes.com/about-sophie-green
Originally Posted by TrynewJG
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 08:41 #10971Senior Member

Posts: 171Poor translation
Was no bath when I saw her.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 02:44 #10970Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Yuki AsainButterfly
She is similar to the pictures and looks and innoecent*but very open and friendly girl. After the shower we got on the bed and some light kissing led to her licking and sucking on my nipples. Her warm smooth naked body was all over me* she got a nice*tits tooas I laid back and felt her tongue slither down to my cock. She has her own style of blowing, one is with her lips and the other with her tongue tip. Both are good but she switches back and forth too fast. Just as I got more excited she would switch. So I said get on top and she did and I was super hard and horny. I enjoyed pumping while she laid on top and it was great. Then we transitioned to Mish and I kept plowing her until I popped. Some small talk and cuddled after.
-
03-01-26 01:35 #10969Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64You can find them on bedpage.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 01:34 #10968Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Did you ever see the latina eve is it the same person?
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 22:51 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 705There are no dumb questions.
I'm pretty sure I know the answer already LOL but are there any 24/7 agencies?
-
02-28-26 22:49 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 705Do they actually do bath? Or is it a poor translation for shower?
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 19:07 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 99Eva Lucky123
This was my second time visiting Eva at Lucky123.
https://www.luckyclub123.com/models/eva
Pictures on the site are adjusted, but she is a very pretty woman in person. Shorter hair than in the photos but a gorgeous rack and smile with smooth skin. A little bit of English but some use of the translator app, which is fine. I like DFK and it seems she does too. A few standard positions and CIM finish. We cuddled afterwards and then saw me out on time. Will definitely repeat.
-
02-28-26 16:43 #10964Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83Sumire JB
Sumire is spicy and sexy provider. Amazing man-made E's with an athletic, tight body. She helped me get undressed as soon as she came into the room. Spent a few minutes to get a real good look and feel of her toned body then decide to upgrade to BBFS.
Took me to the shower for a quick wash. She was playing with my balls and giggling while washing me down, she could tell how eager I was to start the session with that tease. Went back to the room where she jumped on me and immediately went from BBBJ. Nice slow pace, She really took her time to show me the skills of her craft. She did this thing where she made humming noises as if she was trying to say something, I thought it was very sexy. Sumire's attention to detail was superb, working the tip while staring into my eyes.
I really needed to take that fine ass body for a spin. Pulled her up for air shortly after and went for DFK. Nice plump lips! Slide it in with her nice juicy p went CG, RCG, doggy, and finished in missionary. She also offer greek option but I wasnt really feeling it that day if anyone had the option lmk.
-
02-28-26 00:27 #10963Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46By any chance do you know which site she was on?
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 00:25 #10962Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Anna AsianButterfly
Thick booty Russia girl. Very sexy. She does everything you asked for and she speak good English which I did not have any communication problem. Helped me removed my clothes and took me to the shower, very playful in the shower but no preview.
Originally Posted by KingLoki
[View Original Post]
Back to the room and lots of gentle GFE type action, kissing, licking, sucking, feeling, She seems to like DATY and FIV no issues. If you want the classic J girl fuck doll, there she is but white Russian, especially if you like white skin and blonde hair. She didn't say no to anything and was good in all positions and her BBBJ. Last position was K9, then prone K9 and came in the bag. Massage for the remaining time which was decent, shower, dress and out the door. I would say the service still tends to be better with C girls but hard to see that body shape, big tits, narrow waist and hips and butt. Good time, worth trying.
-
02-27-26 17:30 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 25She is a Russian from an different agency's web site.
Originally Posted by KingLoki
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





