Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1829
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1364

    Question

    What is CCG screening like? Have searched and not found a clear answer. Feel free to DM. Thanks.

  2. #1363

    JP A / V star Riku at SSG

    Ayasaki, hope you get over there soon and report back if this is the real deal.

  3. #1362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64

    Review: CCG Sky

    If AMPs are like Honda Civics, then K-girl agencies are like Mercedes AMGs.

    Ramp-up:

    - CCG is punctual and professional. Don't mess with them or they'll never work with you.

    - Location was an upscale condo / apartment that was clean and smelled nice.

    - No "cleaner bro" in sight.

    Prelude:

    - Sky is the lady in the pics, but is older than she appears in them. I actually prefer older women because, in general, they are more worldly, open-minded, and experienced.

    - DFK at the door, which is one of my favorite aspects of agency visits. A true GFE / PSE.

    - Shower was sensual, with lots of body gliding and grinding. No BBJ preview.

    - Protip: I printed a sheet of my fantasies requests (and an expression of gratitude) in Korean. Sky got a giant kick out of that! She called the sheet her "book."

    Main Event:

    - Sky made all my sexual fantasies come true. Unbelievable. She was accommodating, experienced, and very sexy. Fantastic body, and perfect, (seemingly) natural breasts.

    - She said, "You like feeling," which I took to mean that I like slow, soft, and sensual. Correct, and that aspect of the experience made it a standout for me.

    Afterglow:

    - We had some time left on the clock so Sky offered a "therapeutic" massage. It was a valiant effort, but I just enjoyed her gliding her lovely body all over mine.

    - Sky was super easy to talk to and we kissed goodbye.

    As an older gentlemen I was DEPLETED when I left the scene. It's going to take me a week to build up the juice to return to her, but return I will. Sky told me she's in town until March 10.

    Highly recommend CCG and Sky in particular; she's a doll.

  4. #1361

    First half for CCG fans only

    The useful review had a decent amount of time in the sun so I can fulfill this side quest.

    As there have been people in the past who shared some info, I figure some may be interested to know Louisville, KY is getting their Kgirl opportunity back in March, so whether you are going there or just possibly interested in who might be on your radar next, it may suit you to know this. Seems Gem might be good.

    https://www.kysodapop.com/

    But any other updates are on you guys.

    -Back to regular posting-.

    Nothing for me this week as I'm waiting on my next Jgirl delivery or at least some break in between, I gave SS88 too much recently LOL. But for my other friends, looks like SS88 also got another girl Vivi in the listing. I will still have no useful commentary on either. And I suspect I won't read much on it, the post Kelly falloff has returned us to the info void haha.

  5. #1360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Here's an extra picture of her that is on WeChat.
    WTF is going on with her stomach. The false advertisement is unreal LOL.

  6. #1359

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    DFK? Lots? These days, that's a big one for me.
    Plenty of DFK for sure.

  7. #1358

    Baby Liz. CCG

    Had a dream of Baby Liz and am surprised we have not seen more reports on this board. Bottom line, I would definitely repeat.

    As for the details, as noted on some reviews, the pictures don't match up well to her in person. I don't know why she did not use more representative pics as she is a total cutie. I was very pleasantly surprised in opening the door, where she stood in a short little skirt and wrap around top showcasing her lovely B breasts.

    A little more conscientious about the blue toast then most, I think she had me rinse like 4 different times. Shower uneventful with not much wash prep and short preview. BJ fine. But the real special treat was the p*ssy control. Let's just say it was one of the best I ever encountered. So much so I wished I had committed to an hour.

    Finished up and quick wash and out as I was pushing against time. I will say she was more attentive of time than most and I kind of felt a bit rushed but not too terribly so. Also, if you are a kissing aficionado I wouldn't say that is her strong suit. Ultimately all was overshadowed by the wonderful physical intensity. And by the way she is incredibly sweet.

    Seems to be over from Korea for a short time and heading back in a few days. I would definitely recommend.

  8. #1357

    Sweet Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciMonet  [View Original Post]
    Quasi-correction but not really. IE,.

    Not counting the one CCG girl squeezing gel out of a shampoo bottle 2 years ago (I know I wasn't the only one here from that got that) for a glide in the shower. That was nuru-ish but not the real deal.
    Saw Sky, she is a pleaser for sure although in my session she seemed to want to direct things. I'm not really into rimming so I requested that she didn't go there which I think fumbled her go to script a bit. She has a pretty face. Someone said she was petit. I'd say she was more an average build but 5'2. Sold round behind and nice Cs up top. Usually I can tell if they are man-made or not. With her I had a difficult time. Her C's are nice and she enjoys you playing w them. She is a GFE / PSE. There was rubbing but alas no nuru gel in sight during my session so I wanted to make sure I shared that. She is as pretty much most of these women a about 10-15 years older than the pics portray. She was really sweet and genuinely a nice person so please treat her well.

  9. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is as good as kelly was. Side note how the heck do you get on the list for ccc. ?
    Here's an extra picture of her that is on WeChat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1772082226063.jpg‎  

  10. #1355
    DFK? Lots? These days, that's a big one for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyongspot  [View Original Post]
    Just got done with a session with Sky at CCG. She is gorgeous, has a really nice ass.

    Got verified, donation was 300.

    I got to the location and saw Sky. Really nice, petite hottie. Close to the pics that were on the site. Nice gorgeous tits, and good sized ass. Got the Nuru that was advertised.

    My session with Sky started with a teasing sexy massage and light touch, followed by an incredible blowjob thorough worship of my shaft and balls. She flipped me for a slow blowjob, nipple play, and more oral teasing, then gave a mind-blowing BBBJ. I took her in RCG, then Mish, and finished hard in Doggy, cumming in her mouth. An excellent session with a provider who aims to pleasedefinitely treat her right..

  11. #1354

    Quasi nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciMonet  [View Original Post]
    Whoah! Real Nuru? Gel and all? I haven't had that in 15 years. I'm glad I saw your post. I totally missed her listing below the other two on my phone.
    Quasi-correction but not really. IE,.

    Not counting the one CCG girl squeezing gel out of a shampoo bottle 2 years ago (I know I wasn't the only one here from that got that) for a glide in the shower. That was nuru-ish but not the real deal.

  12. #1353

    Nuru Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyongspot  [View Original Post]
    Just got done with a session with Sky at CCG. She is gorgeous, has a really nice ass.

    Got verified, donation was 300.

    I got to the location and saw Sky. Really nice, petite hottie. Close to the pics that were on the site. Nice gorgeous tits, and good sized ass. Got the Nuru that was advertised.

    Will see one more time.
    Whoah! Real Nuru? Gel and all? I haven't had that in 15 years. I'm glad I saw your post. I totally missed her listing below the other two on my phone.

  13. #1352

    Sky CCG

    Just got done with a session with Sky at CCG. She is gorgeous, has a really nice ass.

    Got verified, donation was 300.

    I got to the location and saw Sky. Really nice, petite hottie. Close to the pics that were on the site. Nice gorgeous tits, and good sized ass. Got the Nuru that was advertised.

    My session with Sky started with a teasing sexy massage and light touch, followed by an incredible blowjob thorough worship of my shaft and balls. She flipped me for a slow blowjob, nipple play, and more oral teasing, then gave a mind-blowing BBBJ. I took her in RCG, then Mish, and finished hard in Doggy, cumming in her mouth. An excellent session with a provider who aims to please—definitely treat her right.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Sex 9/10.

    Ass 9/10.

    Will see one more time.

  14. #1351

    Ss88 new girl

    I hope she is as good as kelly was. Side note how the heck do you get on the list for ccc. ?

  15. #1350

    Latina

    Are there any Latina agencies in Nashville? Does anybody have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape