Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 58866
-
02-28-26 13:28 #55881Senior Member

Posts: 1230fake news
If there's anybody that doesn't know the difference... this dr. willy list posted below is old and obsolete.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
Dr Willy has been posting listings for a long long time and somebody reposted an old one....
yep, got one in every crowd 🤣
-
02-28-26 13:01 #55880Senior Member

Posts: 5425 Star East
FYI Update, Jasmine texted me, her second girl in Orlando is leaving for Melbourne today.
She has another new girl starting tomorrow, she doesn't know her name yet, LOL, I guess she hasn't chosen AMP name.
Not sure when Tiffany is back from CNY Vaca. Guessing mid March.
-
02-28-26 12:27 #55879Senior Member

Posts: 115DR Willy
I was told A2 is BBFS for $$$ might have to check it out. I copied Dr Willy to bring his post back up.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 09:22 #55878Senior Member

Posts: 187Is it the old Eden spa?
Is the place located where Eden spa used to be?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 08:23 #55877Senior Member

Posts: 1230Much Appreciated!
Nice! I'm always trying to help with questions but being a low tech guy it's very limited.
Originally Posted by AmericanAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 08:21 #55876Senior Member

Posts: 161Location change
Does anyone know where Kimi is going after today?
-
02-28-26 05:40 #55875Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30Angel at Orchid. Yes yes yes.
Been seeing quite a few positive Orchid reviews lately so I decided to give it a shot today. Came by without an appointment thinking to try Abby since I heard she's a spinner with special menu offerings which is pretty much my kryptonite but she was busy when I arrived. Angel ended up greeting me and once she flashed her beautiful smile and grabbed my hand, I just followed. In the room, warm kisses and hugs. Her lips feel full and sexy. I gave her the full donation and after she returned I asked for a table shower together and we slowly undressed each other with plenty of flirting which was pretty hot. In the shower lots of mutual fondling / cleaning, standing body to body slides, more kisses, and a BBBJ preview. Back in the room we quickly dropped the towels and just made out, DFK for a good while and turned into a tongue bath all over before she knelt down to show JR some love. Her BBBJ was delightful. Seamlessly going back and forth between hand and mouth. She looked up with eye contact the whole time and took in every inch. Pivoted into her signature wall walk effortlessly. Her transition and technique was so smooth. I've never been so impressed and so horny at the same time from watching a woman's acrobatic skill. This went on for a good while until I asked her to lay on the bed for my turn to taste her. DATY turned into 69 with some rimming mixed in. We were both pretty heated at this point and I was ready to fuck her so cover went on. Endless positions and changes to speed and technique. I was in heaven. Gave her some nice, long deep strokes at the end in standing mish and she had a huge O which was wonderful with trembling and shaking. All the while, she was telling me to fuck her harder and faster and I did as instructed until I could not hold out any longer and had an explosive release inside the bag.
Love this girl. Angel is really the perfect name for her, because she really is an angel. She's been very well-reviewed lately, and my overall amazing experience with her was very similar to what others have reported. My only regret is not seeing her earlier this month.
-
02-27-26 23:57 #55874Senior Member

Posts: 218Latinas
Tried to message but your inbox in full. You mind sharing that list?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 23:18 #55873Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Close to Conway village barbershop, gravel / dirt / grass yard. Old but well kept look stand alone house / building. Hope that helps but I will get you a number because it's appointment only.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 23:11 #55872Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Missly has new girls: Cindy Alice and Suki. Lavender has new girls: Sugar Sasa and Shirly.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 23:05 #55871Senior Member

Posts: 221Noir
Know the intersection where noir is located? Doesn't appear on Google maps.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 21:25 #55870Senior Member

Posts: 28Great map! I would just get rid of golden gate since they closed down. Add in Butterfly spa, jiu jiu massage spa, and blue bay massage spa.
Originally Posted by AmericanAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 20:37 #55869Senior Member

Posts: 177Great Job
Love the map. Brought back a lot of memories from 25 years of mongering in O- town. From the days of mostly L1 service to now. Quite a few of those places on the list were one time only for me. A few I haven't been to. But good job, appreciate it. We really should get more reviews from some of these other places. The one thing, maybe I'm getting the name wrong, the ocean spa I'm familiar with was basically Kissimmee in the parking lot of a Walmart. Used to get some very good service there a few years ago. Maybe it was Ocean Star or something. Too many cobwebs I guess.
Originally Posted by AmericanAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 17:26 #55868Senior Member

Posts: 1230She had excellent answer(again)🤣 The multitudes read this forum. Love that place when it opened as gardenia, well, once they got the proper water heater I loved it! I knew about it before they opened through semoran spa right after the current big three at the time went down, walked in, nobody came out so walk back towards my truck and a gorgeous long black hair to her ass in nice pants and blouse hollered from the door, told me it's my lucky day and she was right phenomenal table shower beautiful tits little bit of a Bush she was hot said her name was Joy, guess she was a boss she told me about gardenia opening up soon and where it was. went back often and never saw her again.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 17:10 #55867Senior Member

Posts: 542Kelly at Tokyo
Kelly.
Went and saw Babyface Kelly today, around lunchtime.
I had text before to set up and let her know I was on my way, and she greeted me at the door with a big smile showing off her pretty dimples.
Kelly is always a delight, sweet and super sexy.
Great time at the table shower.
Even better time in the room, finish with CIM. I must have given her close to 10 fake orgasms! I was on my A game.
10 minutes left, she gave me a nice relaxing massage and we chatted. Today is her last day heading to Sarasota tomorrow.
Finished up, she brought me water help me dress, walked out at about the 70 minute mark. Mongers came and and went, four girls there today, Kelly Lisa Cecilia Connie, all lovely.
I've really shortening my girlfriend list and just rotating amongst the All-Stars, and not in this order:
Mena, Blue, Tiffany, Mona, Abby, Jasmine, Kelly. If Ruby comes back, I'll add her to it as well. Can't go wrong with those girls, they are all superstars!











Reply With Quote




