Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 26919
-
03-03-26 17:18 #26199Regular Member

Posts: 4Amber
Gents, I don't make this allegation lightly, but there is something suspicious with these two: https://tryst.link/escort/browneyyes
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
Both asked for a deposit of crypto (early in the conversation) to the same crypto address and both had stories of hardship.
Feels like a red flag of sorts.
-
03-03-26 15:15 #26198Regular Member

Posts: 9Same Boat
The rate is good for completely open menu but I've had reservations about it too. They seem TGTBT for the price.
Originally Posted by BareBarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 12:09 #26197Regular Member

Posts: 49Tiny / Treasure / Ava. TGTBT?
These two have been consistently posting on LC and STG over the past few weeks. Brown haired one was able to photo verify more than once, so she's at least real, but their texting patterns and posts feel scammy. Additionally, they seem to always be changing locations, and keep saying that they will be leaving Chicago in a few days (expressing urgency). Has anyone seen these two, and can confirm they're legit? I'm tempted as the dark haired one offers BBFS CIP for 2.5 and she's smoking hot.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4148500610/1
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202993969
-
03-03-26 12:04 #26196Regular Member

Posts: 23Info needed and feedback obtained
Any info on this gals.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c7baa79ae09b56
Also I met this one. Pretty basic but.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202989985
-
03-02-26 09:15 #26195Senior Member

Posts: 377What is her rate?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 16:57 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 244Hazel on Eros
Has anyone met this curvy young doll? I've seen her ads up for almost a year, but haven't seen a report anywhere. She used to work with another girl, but she's no longer posting ads.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7543922.htm
Thanks in advance!
-
02-28-26 06:06 #26193Senior Member

Posts: 692Macie
Macie is currently super thin, and it looks great. She has gone from mostly thin to super thin, but not in any unhealthy looking way. She's still the best bang for your bucks in town.
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17
-
02-28-26 02:11 #26192Regular Member

Posts: 16She's definitely a 10 at 2.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 21:41 #26191Senior Member

Posts: 79To each their own I guess.
Originally Posted by CMark42
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 21:37 #26190Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the info. I'm not a super hairy guy by any means, and I'm in pretty decent shape (not amazing). I did see someone else say that he was young and was in great shape, and she still gave him attitude. I'm going to take that into consideration. Just sounds like she's burnt out, according to others.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 10:34 #26189Regular Member

Posts: 49Selena Latina BBFS
Found this one on LC- has been posting under different numbers. Offers full BB for cheap, but won't photo verify. Can anyone confirm if this one is legit?
It would be weird to make a fake ad and use a BBW girl in the pics, so part of me thinks its legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202766626
-
02-27-26 08:57 #26188Senior Member

Posts: 1633She doesn't like fat guys or body hair so you won't have a great time if either apply to you.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 00:42 #26187Regular Member

Posts: 4It is a man.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 21:23 #26186Senior Member

Posts: 79Kind of looks like a man in the face.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 12:53 #26185Senior Member

Posts: 126Kat
Pro: she's basically open to just about anything. BBFS is on the table with her. Con: she seems burned out with this job. Last time I saw her it was a little underwhelming. But if the price is right and you need a bang and go give her a shot. Maybe she'll be in a better mood.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
Thats my 2 cents on the matter.










Reply With Quote






