Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 9819
-
03-19-26 22:40 #9774Senior Member

Posts: 747Link
Downtown. Tell her you were referred. Don't say user name or site. Just say guy who asked her to come here.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/904030947037
-
03-18-26 22:37 #9773Senior Member

Posts: 1820Any Senior member can start their own thread in the "User Blog" section below.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-18-26 19:09 #9772Senior Member

Posts: 747Link
Can share but don't want her bombarded. Yet. LOL.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 15:42 #9771Senior Member

Posts: 105Anymore information? Link to Madison ad? Services?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 15:29 #9770Senior Member

Posts: 747Would you see?
This one is in Madison and plans to come to Milwaukee. Told her I'd draw up interest. She'd get a hotel. Let me know. Post in Madison.
-
03-14-26 19:53 #9769Senior Member

Posts: 145Erased?
Seems like Kendall snow may have been erased from the circuit. No recent traces of her advertising. Her FB has some cryptic post about relationships. Maybe a white knight finally allowed her to retire? Someone told me she is sick and may only have limited time left. Either way it's very unusual her disappearance. Her phone is no longer in service and no recent post. If anyone has any information on her whereabouts please share. If she did retire good for her, her twat has taken a beating over the years and deserves a rest.
-
02-28-26 19:49 #9768Senior Member

Posts: 145Your wife?
What's she look like? I'm at the point of my life where if she's ok looking but horny and willing I would take that all day.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 20:43 #9767Regular Member

Posts: 13I think the big one use to advertise in Madison a lot and with pics of a dick in her mouth, also had a porn video somewhere. And there were posts about her. I never visited, was too fat for me.
Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 18:33 #9766Senior Member

Posts: 293You have a hotwife?
Ill be first to jump if you have one to share. :0).
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 14:26 #9765Senior Member

Posts: 55Idea for a New Topic Section
I think we should have a hotwife / slutwife section. That way husbands / boyfriends whomever can **** their lady out for the fun of it. I am sure I am not the only one here with this thought. What do you the community think?
-
02-25-26 10:18 #9764Senior Member

Posts: 339In one ear and out the other ear for you bub. Nothing made sense about what I said in your simpleness because it was to easy to understand.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 08:33 #9763Senior Member

Posts: 246Well I'll have you know people tell me I'm special all the time!
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 05:27 #9762Senior Member

Posts: 1323"Karen's" everywhere
Your "spin" on the monger's concern about personal security, I. E. His desire for anonymity, seems a bit "special". Most of us are here to "take care of business", hopefully without any undue complications. Some of us do have "another life" but like to "change channels" occasionally and "get some". Reading your comments, I wonder why you're here on this site. Judgement calls like "fucking around on your wife" are bullshit!
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:33 #9761Senior Member

Posts: 339Holy shit that's he now? I never saw her when I was in Milwaukee. I wish I had but I just never got around to it. She looks WAY different since the mid 2000's.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:27 #9760Senior Member

Posts: 339Doubt that, they don't give a damn. Trying to sound like something special. If you know she was smiling at you then either you're not smart enough to be cognizant of your surroundings fucking around on your wife you'd have seen her first and ignored her and not even come into contact with her to see her smile BUT last possibility if you saw that you'd be smart enough to act accordingly since you were within conversating distance, but you weren't smart at all. Or it never happened. But either way that's nothing to brag about. Either way you're not special.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






