Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16749

    Hannah SB

    Does anyone have her contact info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-89c45b348908

  2. #16748

    Tell me about it

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Just reactivated my membership to Sugar Daddy Meet and I must say so far the pickings are very slim. Had lots of success on the site previously and hoping to recreate some of my former success.

    Will see what happens.
    Good luck man, it will take more work than usual but you can a couple of gems in there.

  3. #16747

    Back in the bowl report #3

    Probably be my last report for a while because the quality is not there like it use to be but I have found some gems and exploring them now. Also from my last go around last year I have a pretty good sb so will keep her in rotation and come back to the bowl end of year or world cup time. Here is some intel for you all.

    Kennedy.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74509955

    550 ppm and wants meet and greet first for lunch. She sent me one more pic but seems a little cat fishy.

    Maybaby.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71938963

    Not even in atlanta and went ghost went talking about meeting up. Seems likes she want to meet but probably won't commit.

    Jayinjanedoe.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74224582

    350 ppm and needs gas money as well LOL and pics didn't look that good when she sent over. Horrible comms as well.

    Desdolly.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74102203

    300 ppm and can host in stone mountain. Said only 1 pop LOL and seems to have a tude.

    Honeybear.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74216894

    Stuck on 500 ppm and can't host.

    Cherry.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73130652

    Basically she is playing games she is not going to meet you. Said she was virgin until last year and scared to meet but likes to text dudes LOL.

    Yaya.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74383374

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya_xo

    She is a pro but got her down to 350 if you want her.

    Kybabyky.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73551412

    300 ppm and seems dtf fast but only can meet after 6 pm she is my type but that time doesn't work for me due to my situation LOL.

    Ogbubblepop.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73456256

    350 ppm and ready to meet pretty quick.

    Lunalove9988.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=67958563

    650 ppm and I didn't even try to negotiate since I don't think its worth it and she want gifts between meets and the price to increase once you get more confortable.

    Liv.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74505085

    Scammer and online only just block her.

  4. #16746

    Sdm

    Just reactivated my membership to Sugar Daddy Meet and I must say so far the pickings are very slim. Had lots of success on the site previously and hoping to recreate some of my former success.

    Will see what happens.

  5. #16745

    Andrea Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Good intel! Andrea was on Seeking, I'm guessing she got banned for escort terminology. She's pretty hot but I would expect a rush job.

    Hows the search filtering on SDM? Like, distance, city, size, ethnicity. I'm considering making the jump since Seeking is jacking prices.
    Her pictures are old, she has nice body but not worth 300. Everything was rushed from the beginning. It's better go to Latinas spa than spend money on her.

    She texts me very week, had to block her LOL.

  6. #16744
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRocket  [View Original Post]
    Where do these girls get the idea of an older guy wanting to hang out with them platonically for $1 k?

    I also find women who are seeking a marriage minded guy on Seeking the next ridiculous thing ever. It's like asking for a flamethrower near a gas pipe. It's huge flag for me when people have no clue where they are and what they are doing there.
    Lots of girls have stories of her "last" SD that paid $1 k to $2 k month and provided for dates and travel and "didn't want anything". HeHe. Yeah, ok. It's a waste of time to keep talking after that. For the "marriage" thing Seeking shifted the branding to be more of a relationship app and it worked. A lot of new people on the platform are looking for that now.

  7. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She wasting your time unless something has changed. She talks a good game but in the end will ask for Uber or something. I dropped her after 2 unsucessful attempts at meeting.
    DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT meet her. I met with her and she what she looks like in her pictures which was cool. We met in public first then took her to somewhere private and that's when it went downhill. As we got more comfortable, the smells that emitted from under her skirt was indescribable. It was so off putting my little man said no way in hell I'm going in there. Long story short, I made up an excuse of why I wasn't getting hard. She grabbed an Uber and I got the hell out of there!

  8. #16742

    Platonic SB is the most ridiculous thing ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan80  [View Original Post]
    I agree. The asking prices are ridiculous. Had a SB asking me for $1 k just for a platonic meeting with dinner. Is anyone actually paying like this?
    Where do these girls get the idea of an older guy wanting to hang out with them platonically for $1 k?

    I also find women who are seeking a marriage minded guy on Seeking the next ridiculous thing ever. It's like asking for a flamethrower near a gas pipe. It's huge flag for me when people have no clue where they are and what they are doing there.

  9. #16741
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie830  [View Original Post]
    Are you trying to link from this site? I've noticed several sites not allowing you to sign in if you come from a site like this. Should be able to open a new window and log in.
    Got it, thanks.

  10. #16740
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She wasting your time unless something has changed. She talks a good game but in the end will ask for Uber or something. I dropped her after 2 unsucessful attempts at meeting.
    Also her age fluctuates from 19 to 25 depending on what platform she's on. I agree, waste of time.

  11. #16739
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    I think someone mentioned earlier that these chicks are crazy when it comes to gps, they want to do more for less! But also, you still have find some gems in the game. It just requires some work. I have my setup and may be good but wanted to add another report since I have access for another month. Also YMMV with these chicks.



    AndreaColombian.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73628342

    Pro, 300 ppm and was pushing to meet immediately.

    Flowerlili.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74433977

    Basically a pro. Goes right to menu of services and can't host but nice body if real.
    Good intel! Andrea was on Seeking, I'm guessing she got banned for escort terminology. She's pretty hot but I would expect a rush job.

    Hows the search filtering on SDM? Like, distance, city, size, ethnicity. I'm considering making the jump since Seeking is jacking prices.

  12. #16738

    Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    When you first message them, are you being bland or boring and just saying "Hey" or "What's up" or even "hey there beautiful" because each girl on there receives that exact same message dozens, if not hundreds of times a day. Figure out something clever or funny. Say something to stand out. There's a million different "tinder openers" you can look up if you want something a little unique.
    I met one for lunch today because she requested a public meet. Lunch was great, company was perfect. First thing I did was had the waitress and her rolling with a quick witted comment. She immediately told me I was awesome, she's a waitress as well. After lunch we sat in my car discussing specifics of what we wanted and enjoyed sexually, and she showed me her messages 634 unread messages and a pile of no reply given messages that dudes just sent their number or asked her how much for a date. She hasn't been online since the 17th. I asked why she replied to my message. Her reply verbatim " You were respectful, funny and didn't try and push for a private meet and didn't have a problem meeting in public first" Do with that what you will. I can tell within a message or two what way to approach, some of them are fine with a direct approach no beating around the proverbial Bush.

  13. #16737

    Back in the bowl report #2

    I think someone mentioned earlier that these chicks are crazy when it comes to gps, they want to do more for less! But also, you still have find some gems in the game. It just requires some work. I have my setup and may be good but wanted to add another report since I have access for another month. Also YMMV with these chicks.

    Crybaby.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73772491

    Came in at 500 and I said 400 and she said perhaps lmao and can't host and has a kid.

    Cayla.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73704566

    Stuck at 400 ppm and can't host.

    Dollbabyzoe.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74348601

    Cute but doesn't want ppm, wants dates beforehand. Went ghost.

    Autumn.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74377744

    Doesn't send any other pics and agreed to 300 ppm and can't host. Comms just comes off as an attitude.

    Enchantingqueen.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71472261

    Asking for 5500 a month LOL crazy and saying she can meet 5-12 times a month and overnights and wants shopping sprees and vacations. Said she been on the site for 4 years and knows her worth. Immediate block for me.

    Germanlover22.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72914316

    350 ppm and open LOL what is going on with these chicks. She sent more pics but I wasn't too interested and she can't host.

    https://www.appenmedia.com/public_sa...46d74b4f9.html

    Been to jail multiple times.

    AndreaColombian.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73628342

    Pro, 300 ppm and was pushing to meet immediately.

    Flowerlili.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74433977

    Basically a pro. Goes right to menu of services and can't host but nice body if real.

  14. #16736
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    When you first message them, are you being bland or boring and just saying "Hey" or "What's up" or even "hey there beautiful" because each girl on there receives that exact same message dozens, if not hundreds of times a day. Figure out something clever or funny. Say something to stand out. There's a million different "tinder openers" you can look up if you want something a little unique.
    You have better chances to get a response if you end your message with a question for them.

  15. #16735
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    I agree and they are getting more crazy by the day but I just say no thank you and block. I would just go the escort route since they are cheaper and can host.
    I agree. The asking prices are ridiculous. Had a SB asking me for $1 k just for a platonic meeting with dinner. Is anyone actually paying like this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape