Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16972

    Coco at oasis

    Called oasis and was told there is a new girl working. They said no busy so I wemt over to have a look. Girl named CoCo met me at the window and she was attractive with shoulder length hair, good figure and nice tits. It was hot out so I asked for table shower and handed over the tip so she knew I wanted more then a back wash. She took me back to shower room and its different from last time I was here. They have a normal shower table in there instead of the tiled‐in bench I remember having so much fun on. She had me lie face down and lathered my entire body with body wash. She took off her dress and gave me a good scrubbing with her big tits. After rinsing me off, she had me flip over and she gave the same style wash. Great view and jr woke up quickly. She made sure to wash him some with her hands then rinsed me off and started sucking. She let me grab her hair and get some DT. That felt great. She rinsed me off again and led me back to the room. Got a light pressure back massage for a little while. Then she stepped out for supplies. When she came back in, she took jr in her hands to wake him up again while DFK and putting my hand on her pussy. She popped an ice cube in her mouth just before starting some more BBBJ. The cold sensation was crazy. I nearly popped in her mouth right there. I pulled her ass over so we could get some 69 in to distract me a bit. She could tell I was edging so the hat went on and she rode me cg for a bit then I had her bent over the table so I could pound her k9. After a minute or so of this I couldn't hold back anymore so I had her take off the hat and finished in her mouth. She took it like a champ and stepped out to go clean up. Came back in with hot towels to clean me up as well. Offered me a water and candy on the way out. Damage was $. 8.

  2. #16971
    Quote Originally Posted by Davig  [View Original Post]
    Sounds more like a robbery than a bust with that many cops.
    I don't think so. I went by today and the front door was locked.

  3. #16970

    Any recommendations

    Any recommendations for a shop similar to Cozy but further south of it? I definitely enjoy Cozy but since I live in QC, it's a long drive every time. Any good recommendations are appreciated. TIA.

  4. #16969
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonie  [View Original Post]
    Arizona Ave and Elliot across the Seafood Buffet saw no less than 10.

    Cops. They're interviewing the mamasan on front of the store.
    Sounds like Chandler PD is clamping down. Now I hear LH was busted too. That was my go-to place because it was so close.

    I went to the place by the Seafood Buffet one time. I never went back because all the lady gave was L1 and she didn't allow any touching. Fuck that!

  5. #16968
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Yes they are different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan69  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on my visit to infinity a couple weeks ago. Saw the well reccommended Lulu. While her service was certainly among the best I've had she did not have a Latina like body as was described by a reviewer. She was pleasantly "bigger" than the typical slender AMP girls and with a gorgeous face. Regardless it was a great time. My real question regards recent reviews of a Momo and a Bobo. I'm curious if they are indeed two different girls or is it the same one and people are just hearing her name wrong: Momo, Bobo. Can anyone verify? Thanks man!
    Momo hasn't worked at Infinity for awhile. She's currently in Tucson.

  6. #16967

    Infinity: Bobo, Momo??

    Quick report on my visit to infinity a couple weeks ago. Saw the well reccommended Lulu. While her service was certainly among the best I've had she did not have a Latina like body as was described by a reviewer. She was pleasantly "bigger" than the typical slender AMP girls and with a gorgeous face. Regardless it was a great time. My real question regards recent reviews of a Momo and a Bobo. I'm curious if they are indeed two different girls or is it the same one and people are just hearing her name wrong: Momo, Bobo. Can anyone verify? Thanks man!

  7. #16966
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonie  [View Original Post]
    Arizona Ave and Elliot across the Seafood Buffet saw no less than 10.

    Cops. They're interviewing the mamasan on front of the store.
    Sounds more like a robbery than a bust with that many cops.

  8. #16965

    Jiajia aka JAJA is something special

    Called ahead, Momason said she had two newbies at Infinity, She encourage me to try Jiajia and she did not disappoint. Jiajia or JAJA is how it sounded when she said it, so awesome! Super cute reminds me of Sophia that was here last fall. This girl is full of energy and has a great personality. She is Short, maybe 5'1, sexy athletic body, with a nice round booty and thick thighs and natural C breast. English is good and she likes to joke around. I asked her for a strong Massage and she delivered. Worked all the kinks out of my neck, shoulders, legs and lower back. Fun part is she just stripped naked when she applied the oil and rubber her breast on my shoulders and kiss my upper back. She then told me to grab her ass while she massage my back. She did Lots of teasing of the boys and reaching under to feel my cock during my 20 minutes massage. I kept complimenting her on her technique it felt really good. On the flip, we went right into DFK, she has soft sexy lips and loves to kiss. She seem anxious to get my cock in her mouth. She gave me a nice sloppy BBBJ, then switched her body where we were in the 69 position. She tasted good, and immediately got excited as I lick her sweet pie, suddenly she let out a loud moan and said, you need to fuck me now. We switched to mish, alternating between a fast the slow pace, She got really wet and ask me to kiss her neck as she was having an intense Orgasm. I asked her if she would finish me with a BBBJCIM, she smiled and said lets go. She stroked and sucked me before switching to 69 once again, where The intensity picked up and I blew in her mouth. Standard clean up with wet towel, mouth wash and water once done. I saw Bobo (beautiful) and Lilly on the way to the rest room, then met Alice at the widow, very nice. Infinity has an all-star crew this month. I believe Saturday is Bobo's last day, Mongers don't miss her.

  9. #16964
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSecretLab  [View Original Post]
    I tested out a new spot for me, Serenity Spa and was pleasantly surprised. Its a Latina spot but the icing on the cake (no pun intended) was that I legit got a massage. Emilia is who I got and wow that behind is perfect. The massage start normal and she even asked how much pressure I wanted. To my surprise it was a good massage and even worked out some kinks I had. This Latina didn't have nay fake long nails and wasn't afraid to get deep into the muscle. After about 15 minutes she began to slowly brush up with her body and asked me to flip. After signaling $$$ we were off to the races. Her eyes looking up and those lips wow. I had to push away to save it for the rest. Only lasted two quick positions, but I'll be back for my redemption. Go with confidence gents. There was also another brunette and a blonde. Smaller fit looking Latinas. Would be curious o check out the brunette. If anybody has feel free to advise. https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/p...y-rubs/3706231.
    So you paid $$$ for FS? The add says limited GFE — what did they offer?

    Usually Latina parlors in Phx don't offer GFE.

  10. #16963
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Go West

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonie  [View Original Post]
    Arizona Ave and Elliot across the Seafood Buffet saw no less than 10.

    Cops. They're interviewing the mamasan on front of the store.
    Wow. There's been a ton of busts in the East Valley area lately. First LH, then Desert, and now this one. They're all like located within like 15 minutes of each other too. All this happened like within the last month or so too. What's with all the crackdowns lately?

    In my eyes, this is all the more reason to go to the reliable West Valley spots like Infinity. Never seen anything happen there, feels like that side of town is a lot more lax.

    Even though it's a longer drive for me, I feel things are much safer there. And I'm willing to inconvenience myself a bit if it means I get an extra sense of security while partaking in this hobby.

    West is the best.

  11. #16962
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Foot Spa got busted?

    Arizona Ave and Elliot across the Seafood Buffet saw no less than 10.

    Cops. They're interviewing the mamasan on front of the store.

  12. #16961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Bobo at Infinity. 10/10

    Bobo.

    Infinity.

    Wow. Just WOW!

    All the reports are accurate.

    10 out of 10.

    Flawless.

    Her last day is tomorrow. Absolute must see. Run, don't walk.

    No additional notes necessary.

  13. #16960

    Google map is your best friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerRad  [View Original Post]
    "Where is this place".
    Cozy is located along East Southern Avenue, at the intersection with Val Vista Drive.

    Address is 3 XXX E Southern Ave.

  14. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoGator420  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to sunrise and was greeted by Nicole, personally I found her to be the best looking girl I've met at sunrise. She gave a decent massage, I still prefer Amy's massage skills at this location, but Nicole was more sensual. Before I flipped, she gently breathed in my ear and gave me neck kisses as well as some light teasing to the d and b's. On the flip she kissed me (no LFK or DFK), and she kissed and sucked on my nipples which I was cool with. She got me worked up before giving me a nice non rushed L1 release. The way she was talking and acting it seemed like more could be on the table? L1 is all I'm usually looking for but I like her look so I may go back and visit her to see what else, if anything, is on the table.
    I saw Nicole a couple weeks ago. She's very cute. I love her personality and she's got a really nice body. But they only do L1 or L2 at sunrise. They do not do full service. Although I did get BBBJ and 69. I had a lot of fun with her. I tipped her well for her efforts.

  15. #16958
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Mandy at Cozy, wow, what a sweetheart. Everyone has their own criteria for what makes for the perfect sexual encounter, and it turns out Mandy is the definition of that for me. I love the girlfriend model, and Mandy put on a clinic with continuous, passionate and sensuous DFK; while regularly whispering love notes and dirty talk in my ear. She then initiated some naked and standing uncovered body sliding (without penetration of course), hugging, caressing, etc. This was followed by a prolonged session of DATY, shifting to 69 and supplemented with some ass play and even a prostrate massage. When that hadn't taken me over the top, the cover goes on and it's time to fuck until I drop, vigorously running through all the standard positions.

    I love to focus as much on my girl's enjoyment as I do my own, and Mandy cooperated to the fullest extent with a little coaching here and there along with verbal queues and physical gyrations. I know she enjoyed two or three demonstrative orgasms as she accommodated everything I wanted to do with her. The best part of the session for me was that after we were both tired of fucking the cover came off and she finished me off manually while we pressed our naked bodies together and undulated in unison. She took my load fully on her mid section, and then massaged it onto her breasts as she fondled her erect nipples very seductively. She continued to caress my semi-hard tool for some time. She was in no hurry to move on as she paraded around the room naked showing off her perfect body. She continued to hang around and cuddle with me, offer up her pussy and beautiful breasts and just love on me until she left the room, still completely naked, for a hot towel. That is when another girl Mango entered the room and introduced herself by offering up some sensuous DFK and flirtatiously fondling my junk until it started to revive. I didn't have the time or dough for a back-to-back session with Mango, so I left that on the table for another time.

    I think Mandy really deserves all the attention she is getting on this board, all these great reviews are not just hype. She says she will stay at Cozy until the end of the month, so enjoy her while you can.
    "Where is this place".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape