Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36085

    Moon Girls

    Has anyone been to the Cummings Dr location for the Moon girls? I was trying to make an appointment for today but wasn't sure if that location was legit.

    Thanks.

  2. #36084
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    She's been coming to Richmond for about 3-4 months using different names and numbers. Pics accurate. She's nice to talk to nonrushed session. Everything covered. CBJ barely enough to get ready. Has strick rule about no body weight on her. Makes mish and prone less fun. 100-120 for unrushed qv. Saw her twice hoping second would get her rules relaxed but no.
    Doesn't sound like she's worth the trip then. I don't need a mannequin. I sure am missing Ashley right about now.

  3. #36083

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829
    She's been coming to Richmond for about 3-4 months using different names and numbers. Pics accurate. She's nice to talk to nonrushed session. Everything covered. CBJ barely enough to get ready. Has strick rule about no body weight on her. Makes mish and prone less fun. 100-120 for unrushed qv. Saw her twice hoping second would get her rules relaxed but no.

  4. #36082

    Seven/Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829
    You mean seven/vixen?
    https://simp6.selti-delivery.ru/images4/20240824_150937db2163823d264eca.md.jpg
    https://simp6.selti-delivery.ru/images4/Screenshot_vixene9cac031edd37f4a.md.jpg
    https://images2.imgbox.com/81/28/z9h6Naue_o.png
    https://archive.vn/oL1yr
    https://archive.vn/av8qX

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her by the airport. Girl in the pics but she is a dead fish. 30 sec CBJ only wanted to do doggie. I couldn't get in to so I gave up and cut my loses and decided to just leave. I walk to the bathroom to clean up and apparently this hoe was on her period it was blood all over the condom fml. I washed up and got the fuck out of there. Never again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0768d602b97b23f4bd21deeb847f691b_f_1_75.jpg‎   Kenn.jpg‎  

  5. #36081

    Ari

    Has anyone seen her yet? Comms were good yesterday. She has a spot over off midlo in Chesterfield. I'm a little nervous about going there for a 1st time meet up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202764829

  6. #36080
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here this week? Hasnt been answering?
    She's been a little off this week with me too.

  7. #36079

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She claims she's offering bare services for those who are into that.

    https://callescort.org/804-480-6975
    Did you already meet her? Those images are from an influencer named Chasaniii.

  8. #36078

    Maniac Pixie

    Anyone seen here this week? Hasnt been answering?

  9. #36077
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Must not be who you are thinking, she's been coming to Richmond for years and always went by Jasmine.

    She's okay, good looking but doesn't get into it.
    I definitely remember the face, but I'm terrible with names. So it's completely believable that I screwed up the name.

  10. #36076

    Yeah

    I like her as well, if you try or hear anything please let me know. Says she's on broad near Home Depot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.

  11. #36075

    She's real

    Must not be who you are thinking, she's been coming to Richmond for years and always went by Jasmine.

    She's okay, good looking but doesn't get into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    If it's who I think, I'm pretty sure she comes around here once or twice a year. I thought she went by Amber or something.

  12. #36074
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.
    She used to post as a single mom selling content only. No meet ups. One of her earlier posts had her location in myrtle beach from this morning. I was interested too.

  13. #36073

    My spidey senses are tingling

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/328128030969

    Comms good but her location is in Henrico. Would like to for sure but something doesn't feel right.

  14. #36072
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    That was her name.
    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

    https://images2.imgbox.com/53/0d/OLVEGbLY_o.png
    She can be a little business-like and everything is covered. Both of those are fine with me.

    Body looks just like in those pics. Very nice MILFy blonde with great tits. They might be a little old, but really not that far off.

    A little pricey though, I think the full hr was $$$ last time we got together.

    Overall, I would recommend unless you're looking for more of a GFE like session.

  15. #36071

    Exotic Samoan

    Saw this one this morning off Willis for hh. Set up was easy and she's the girl in the pics nice and thick. She doesn't ride but other than that it was a good visit she has a nice attitude and cool vibes. Will repeat if she comes back. Quoted $. 4 for qv and $$ for hh. As always YMMV and stay safe everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202680479#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape