LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26199

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I don't make this allegation lightly, but there is something suspicious with these two: https://tryst.link/escort/browneyyes

    Both asked for a deposit of crypto (early in the conversation) to the same crypto address and both had stories of hardship.

    Feels like a red flag of sorts.

  2. #26198

    Same Boat

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBarry  [View Original Post]
    These two have been consistently posting on LC and STG over the past few weeks. Brown haired one was able to photo verify more than once, so she's at least real, but their texting patterns and posts feel scammy. Additionally, they seem to always be changing locations, and keep saying that they will be leaving Chicago in a few days (expressing urgency). Has anyone seen these two, and can confirm they're legit? I'm tempted as the dark haired one offers BBFS CIP for 2.5 and she's smoking hot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4148500610/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202993969
    The rate is good for completely open menu but I've had reservations about it too. They seem TGTBT for the price.

  3. #26197

    Tiny / Treasure / Ava. TGTBT?

    These two have been consistently posting on LC and STG over the past few weeks. Brown haired one was able to photo verify more than once, so she's at least real, but their texting patterns and posts feel scammy. Additionally, they seem to always be changing locations, and keep saying that they will be leaving Chicago in a few days (expressing urgency). Has anyone seen these two, and can confirm they're legit? I'm tempted as the dark haired one offers BBFS CIP for 2.5 and she's smoking hot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4148500610/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202993969

  4. #26196

    Info needed and feedback obtained


  5. #26195
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Macie is currently super thin, and it looks great. She has gone from mostly thin to super thin, but not in any unhealthy looking way. She's still the best bang for your bucks in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17
    What is her rate?

  6. #26194

    Hazel on Eros

    Has anyone met this curvy young doll? I've seen her ads up for almost a year, but haven't seen a report anywhere. She used to work with another girl, but she's no longer posting ads.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7543922.htm

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #26193

    Macie

    Macie is currently super thin, and it looks great. She has gone from mostly thin to super thin, but not in any unhealthy looking way. She's still the best bang for your bucks in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17

  8. #26192
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26

    She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.

    Curious if anyone has any Intel?
    She's definitely a 10 at 2.

  9. #26191
    Quote Originally Posted by CMark42  [View Original Post]
    It is a man.
    To each their own I guess.

  10. #26190
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't like fat guys or body hair so you won't have a great time if either apply to you.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not a super hairy guy by any means, and I'm in pretty decent shape (not amazing). I did see someone else say that he was young and was in great shape, and she still gave him attitude. I'm going to take that into consideration. Just sounds like she's burnt out, according to others.

  11. #26189

    Selena Latina BBFS

    Found this one on LC- has been posting under different numbers. Offers full BB for cheap, but won't photo verify. Can anyone confirm if this one is legit?

    It would be weird to make a fake ad and use a BBW girl in the pics, so part of me thinks its legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/202766626

  12. #26188
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).

    Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?
    She doesn't like fat guys or body hair so you won't have a great time if either apply to you.

  13. #26187
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    Kind of looks like a man in the face.
    It is a man.

  14. #26186
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellieforyou26

    She is around Harlem & Roosevelt, not much on looks but a decent rate.

    Curious if anyone has any Intel?
    Kind of looks like a man in the face.

  15. #26185

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Found this one through Tryst, and decided to search the forum here for reviews. Theres quite a bit negative reviews, and only a couple positives. From what I gathered, it sounds like she was friendly a few years back, but then she had a shift in attitude. I recently saw an update on her page saying that she was actually going to be in chicago to see clients. I've wanted to see her because I've saw good feedback about her Greek (believe she will do bare, but I'm not sure).

    Does anyone have recent experience meeting her? And what is normally the damage for greek that she charges?
    Pro: she's basically open to just about anything. BBFS is on the table with her. Con: she seems burned out with this job. Last time I saw her it was a little underwhelming. But if the price is right and you need a bang and go give her a shot. Maybe she'll be in a better mood.

    Thats my 2 cents on the matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape