Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 17730
-
03-01-26 20:23 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 51Tes BBW
I've been wanting to see Tes for awhile and our schedules didn't line up until this past week. She is south of Stl but worth the drive IMHO. She does require picture verification. I love nice titties, and she has a great rack. She is a larger girl, but carries the weight well. And she is young and very cute, with a sweet personality.
We started out with some light kissing (she told me that depends on whether she likes the guy) and moved to a really good BBBJ. She had just gotten off work, so I was her first client and I enjoyed going down on her clean, tasty kitty. Suited up and didn't make it past mish as she was quite tight. She does this to supplement her regular day job, so she is not available very often. I will be repeating.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143465448/1
-
03-01-26 01:12 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 409Parker
Can someone help me out with parker's phone number? I lost it.
-
02-28-26 20:23 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 687My Asian massage spots are already overbooked as is, but they have been mentioned in massage thread. Brea of PLM is a favorite with one the best finishing techniques by hand. I still don't know what she does with her hands, but its awesome and she has a great MILF body.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 15:16 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 51Hard fake ones
Thanks for sharing this little detail. I don't mind man mades, but when they are rock hard that's a hard no for me. Reminds me of when I saw Lori Knottykneads some years ago. Cute MILF, but the hard titties made her a one and done.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 14:42 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 203What are some of your favorite massage spots / providers?
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 13:01 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 687It's hard to find a provider who will schedule promptly and not ghost you. It's even more frustrating when you have time off and no one is responding in a timely manner. I had one lady respond back TWO days later. It's no loss for me, I just have plenty of money saved up for a time when a good one comes around. I pass on most of women that are not my flavor or asking for a deposit. I feel your pain.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
Charlotte, formerly Eden is / was the best for me. I just haven't had time to see her since she moved. There are a few who come into town that are okay, but I get by with massage time mostly.
-
02-27-26 17:01 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 553Unfortunately, most of these girls in this town now are either so "wrecked up from the neck up" on drugs or are just so "naturally scatterbrained" that they're barely one notch above being an EEG flatline, Hell, they likely really don't remember anything for longer than 5 minutes anymore because they're so wacked out all day, so attempting to set something up that's "reliable" with many them is now pretty much just a fools errand...It's so sad how far this town has fallen from what it once was.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe
-
02-27-26 15:59 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 92Yeah, I hate when an ad lists the location as "South City" or something like that. I don't need their full address but please narrow it down a little! Some of those areas stretch really far.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 14:13 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 92Jeez STL is trash
Earlier today I tried to set up with 4 different workers. I got replies from all, but the replies always took forever. One had me go all the way from Affton to Natural Bridge at the Quality Inn by the airport, and when I asked for a room number it took her ten minutes to reply "my bad" and still didn't give me one. Waited another 10 and left. I've had her once before some months ago (she's on LC as "Star") and proved it to her even so she'd be more willing to answer back quicker.
The other 3 I didn't drive out to but holy shit, are they all against making money? I asked one for her location after we settled on what I needed, and she goes "North City. " Yeah, I know exactly where that's at. LOL / sarcasm I ask WHERE in North City? No reply. The other two said they were available and then ghosted. Funny thing is I've seen one of them once before and even brought it up. They can't even please someone trying to be a regular? I'm just about done trying. Maybe a few years or so it may get better, who knows.
Doesn't help I'm in the damn deep south of STL county so most of them are too far for me to keep trying, but it's hard to find anyone in the deep south of STL County and one that will do bbjcim that isn't above $100. The pickings are like crumbs out here.
-
02-27-26 11:37 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 279Man, may need to reconsider her then. Was it just weed stuff or harder (that you could see, anyways)?
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 06:39 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 447I saw the 2nd one years ago before you started posting on EB she is good to go but once I saw her ad I never tried to reach out again.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 06:36 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 447I don't anymore I'm exactly like him. I'm on the sugar sites and make sure I'm not seeing an undercover escort that I can just find on tryst or list crawler. If they selling it everyday to a bunch of dudes I don't want it. My problem with seeing escorts is I just flat out don't like fucking after a lot of dudes and don't like females who fuck a lot of dudes and just wipe off in the sink. Dudes will legit eat some pussy after a girl just got done fucking and hardly even washed up LOL. You busy a nut on some tits she just wipes it off and here comes the next guy sucking on those same tits HARD HARD pass for me.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 00:34 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 229Fake hard bolt ons.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 22:39 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 479They're all "escorts". I just prefer lower volume. If they're on an "escort site", they generally are not low volume. Not saying the sugar site girls aren't either. You just have to learn the game and play it the best you can.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
But to answer your question, I do buy only a couple of selective groups
-
02-26-26 22:28 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 255So do you not see escorts?
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





