Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 17257
-
03-01-26 07:53 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 303Back in the bowl report #3
Probably be my last report for a while because the quality is not there like it use to be but I have found some gems and exploring them now. Also from my last go around last year I have a pretty good sb so will keep her in rotation and come back to the bowl end of year or world cup time. Here is some intel for you all.
Kennedy.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74509955
550 ppm and wants meet and greet first for lunch. She sent me one more pic but seems a little cat fishy.
Maybaby.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71938963
Not even in atlanta and went ghost went talking about meeting up. Seems likes she want to meet but probably won't commit.
Jayinjanedoe.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74224582
350 ppm and needs gas money as well LOL and pics didn't look that good when she sent over. Horrible comms as well.
Desdolly.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74102203
300 ppm and can host in stone mountain. Said only 1 pop LOL and seems to have a tude.
Honeybear.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74216894
Stuck on 500 ppm and can't host.
Cherry.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73130652
Basically she is playing games she is not going to meet you. Said she was virgin until last year and scared to meet but likes to text dudes LOL.
Yaya.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74383374
https://tryst.link/escort/yaya_xo
She is a pro but got her down to 350 if you want her.
Kybabyky.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73551412
300 ppm and seems dtf fast but only can meet after 6 pm she is my type but that time doesn't work for me due to my situation LOL.
Ogbubblepop.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73456256
350 ppm and ready to meet pretty quick.
Lunalove9988.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=67958563
650 ppm and I didn't even try to negotiate since I don't think its worth it and she want gifts between meets and the price to increase once you get more confortable.
Liv.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74505085
Scammer and online only just block her.
-
02-28-26 19:39 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 270Sdm
Just reactivated my membership to Sugar Daddy Meet and I must say so far the pickings are very slim. Had lots of success on the site previously and hoping to recreate some of my former success.
Will see what happens.
-
02-27-26 19:00 #16745Regular Member

Posts: 6Andrea Colombia
Her pictures are old, she has nice body but not worth 300. Everything was rushed from the beginning. It's better go to Latinas spa than spend money on her.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
She texts me very week, had to block her LOL.
-
02-27-26 10:23 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 170Lots of girls have stories of her "last" SD that paid $1 k to $2 k month and provided for dates and travel and "didn't want anything". HeHe. Yeah, ok. It's a waste of time to keep talking after that. For the "marriage" thing Seeking shifted the branding to be more of a relationship app and it worked. A lot of new people on the platform are looking for that now.
Originally Posted by CrazyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 09:39 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 64DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT meet her. I met with her and she what she looks like in her pictures which was cool. We met in public first then took her to somewhere private and that's when it went downhill. As we got more comfortable, the smells that emitted from under her skirt was indescribable. It was so off putting my little man said no way in hell I'm going in there. Long story short, I made up an excuse of why I wasn't getting hard. She grabbed an Uber and I got the hell out of there!
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 01:14 #16742Senior Member

Posts: 66Platonic SB is the most ridiculous thing ever
Where do these girls get the idea of an older guy wanting to hang out with them platonically for $1 k?
Originally Posted by Dartagnan80
[View Original Post]
I also find women who are seeking a marriage minded guy on Seeking the next ridiculous thing ever. It's like asking for a flamethrower near a gas pipe. It's huge flag for me when people have no clue where they are and what they are doing there.
-
02-26-26 22:32 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 259Got it, thanks.
Originally Posted by Fergie830
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 20:33 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 95Also her age fluctuates from 19 to 25 depending on what platform she's on. I agree, waste of time.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 20:20 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 534Good intel! Andrea was on Seeking, I'm guessing she got banned for escort terminology. She's pretty hot but I would expect a rush job.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
Hows the search filtering on SDM? Like, distance, city, size, ethnicity. I'm considering making the jump since Seeking is jacking prices.
-
02-26-26 20:13 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 534Facts!
I met one for lunch today because she requested a public meet. Lunch was great, company was perfect. First thing I did was had the waitress and her rolling with a quick witted comment. She immediately told me I was awesome, she's a waitress as well. After lunch we sat in my car discussing specifics of what we wanted and enjoyed sexually, and she showed me her messages 634 unread messages and a pile of no reply given messages that dudes just sent their number or asked her how much for a date. She hasn't been online since the 17th. I asked why she replied to my message. Her reply verbatim " You were respectful, funny and didn't try and push for a private meet and didn't have a problem meeting in public first" Do with that what you will. I can tell within a message or two what way to approach, some of them are fine with a direct approach no beating around the proverbial Bush.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 18:56 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 303Back in the bowl report #2
I think someone mentioned earlier that these chicks are crazy when it comes to gps, they want to do more for less! But also, you still have find some gems in the game. It just requires some work. I have my setup and may be good but wanted to add another report since I have access for another month. Also YMMV with these chicks.
Crybaby.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73772491
Came in at 500 and I said 400 and she said perhaps lmao and can't host and has a kid.
Cayla.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73704566
Stuck at 400 ppm and can't host.
Dollbabyzoe.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74348601
Cute but doesn't want ppm, wants dates beforehand. Went ghost.
Autumn.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74377744
Doesn't send any other pics and agreed to 300 ppm and can't host. Comms just comes off as an attitude.
Enchantingqueen.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71472261
Asking for 5500 a month LOL crazy and saying she can meet 5-12 times a month and overnights and wants shopping sprees and vacations. Said she been on the site for 4 years and knows her worth. Immediate block for me.
Germanlover22.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72914316
350 ppm and open LOL what is going on with these chicks. She sent more pics but I wasn't too interested and she can't host.
https://www.appenmedia.com/public_sa...46d74b4f9.html
Been to jail multiple times.
AndreaColombian.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73628342
Pro, 300 ppm and was pushing to meet immediately.
Flowerlili.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74433977
Basically a pro. Goes right to menu of services and can't host but nice body if real.
-
02-26-26 17:52 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 77You have better chances to get a response if you end your message with a question for them.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 17:49 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 77I agree. The asking prices are ridiculous. Had a SB asking me for $1 k just for a platonic meeting with dinner. Is anyone actually paying like this?
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 17:41 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 534She wasting your time unless something has changed. She talks a good game but in the end will ask for Uber or something. I dropped her after 2 unsucessful attempts at meeting.
Originally Posted by Rican2323
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 08:06 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 207Are you trying to link from this site? I've noticed several sites not allowing you to sign in if you come from a site like this. Should be able to open a new window and log in.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




