Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2343
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2268

    Strange world

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    I dress well, carry myself with confidence, and I'm naturally well-endowed. I've learned that for some women, seeing that upfront can be intimidating.

    So I talk first and feel out how they feel about size. If they're hesitant, I focus on foreplay and building comfort so they're relaxed and fully into the moment. Once they're comfortable and enjoying themselves, everything flows naturally. If they are unwilling to meet then its really because of prejudices.
    Sorry to hear that new guy 79 but its a interesting situation. But Hollowguy is on the point. Being clean, dressing well and knowing how to handle the situation brings natural calming effect for everyone. After that just talk about simple easy topics. Food, desserts, music, fashion, say something nice about her nails or the painting on the wall. Don't worry about looking stupid. No one is there so judge. You will be surprised as to the rules they will bend once they are comfortable. FS might not be allowed the first few times but it comes up on the menu after a few visits.

  2. #2267

    Might be good to keep some eyes open.

    Person of Interest.

    The Sandy Springs Police Department is seeking information on the whereabouts of Christina Chi Ling Han, also known as "Sandy. " Detectives would like to speak with her in connection to an ongoing investigation involving allegations of human trafficking and illicit sexual activity at Jade Spa (8599 Roswell Road) and Massage Springs (6309 Roswell Road).

    This investigation remains active and ongoing. As with previous related cases, including matters involving individuals such as Stephen Scott, also known as "AtlantaFunGuy," detectives continue to follow leads and seek information relevant to the broader investigation.

    Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact the Sandy Springs Police Department at 770xxxx900.

    To report suspected human trafficking nationwide, contact the Department of Homeland Security DHS by calling the ICE Tip Line at 866-DHS-2-ICE or 866-347-2423, available 24 7.

    If you believe someone is in immediate danger, call 911.

    You may also contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1 888xxxx888 or text "BEFREE" 233733 for confidential assistance.

    Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18PVj64NE4/

  3. #2266

    Gifted

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy79  [View Original Post]
    I'm not black, but had a dream while in another city and was told I was on the fence of not getting FS. Because of jr's thickness. Afterwards we talked a while and she told me she had a no black policy, but it's because it's too painful. She will do everything else and make the time very nice for them, but no FS because of the pain. That's what I've heard from many Asian providers. I get that not all turn aways are for this reason but I thought I'd throw that in there as some info I was given. Also have a good black friend that share stories with that have given me similar tales. What's funny about him though is he isn't "gifted" and often gets a no unless they do the flip and realize he's just a normal guy with a normal jr LOL.
    I dress well, carry myself with confidence, and I'm naturally well-endowed. I've learned that for some women, seeing that upfront can be intimidating.

    So I talk first and feel out how they feel about size. If they're hesitant, I focus on foreplay and building comfort so they're relaxed and fully into the moment. Once they're comfortable and enjoying themselves, everything flows naturally. If they are unwilling to meet then its really because of prejudices.

  4. #2265

    Too gifted

    I'm not black, but had a dream while in another city and was told I was on the fence of not getting FS. Because of jr's thickness. Afterwards we talked a while and she told me she had a no black policy, but it's because it's too painful. She will do everything else and make the time very nice for them, but no FS because of the pain. That's what I've heard from many Asian providers. I get that not all turn aways are for this reason but I thought I'd throw that in there as some info I was given. Also have a good black friend that share stories with that have given me similar tales. What's funny about him though is he isn't "gifted" and often gets a no unless they do the flip and realize he's just a normal guy with a normal jr LOL.

  5. #2264

    I am at a loss for words!

    Quote Originally Posted by DNicewitit  [View Original Post]
    Yes the racial divide is real. I'm a black man and been on this forum for over a decade. I've had many dreams that were good and favorable and many of which were not. I have found that in this hobby, I find myself going above and beyond to set myself apart from whatever stigmas there are by being extra polite and in some cases in regards to AMPs, tipping a bit more. I feel I need to do this because a friendly and generous black man is a less threatening one. I think it's unfortunate because when that dude went on a rampage in Atlanta years ago doing what he did to all those parlors, he did not look like me and yet I didn't hear of any discrimination from those who share his same complexion. Again it's unfortunate but it is what it is. I just want to bury my beaver in a river just like the next guy, but with these screening process it makes it impossible when they respond No black. Or when an ad says "No Mr. Black". This is why I frequent a lot of the same spots and when trying somewhere new it's like I have to lead with enthusiasm to show that I'm not an aggressive or angry black man. Clearly people tune in to what they want to and never truly look at it from a non bias lens. Crime has no color. Stupid people do stupid things. And no one group should have to answer for the crimes of a stupid person just because their complexion is the same.
    Excuse the crassness but holy fucking shit. I thought in the underworld things would be different. I often get searched outside or one time in the parking lot for weapons and drugs. I thought it was probably cause I did something wrong. Now I am not black or white. I am mixed so I am not ever clearly sure if it race, age so the fact that I am broke. But I always thought because of those things I have to do extra. Like last week I took gifts for the lunar new year to my Asian AMP. For cinco I will am planning on getting something for my Hispanic AMP.

    I didn't really occur to me that the problems of the legit world would follow me to the under world. Kinda fucked up and in some ways defeats the purpose of for me. I am sorry for your experience and wish things were different. But you sound like you are dealing with it well. Let me know if I can help. But this is awful.

  6. #2263

    The Discrimination is Very Real and Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Congomamba  [View Original Post]
    Hey sweetwater420 do you have any idea as to why there is a racial divide in this hobby. I have a very nice korean gal, been on a few outings or dates. But she won't give me a reference for an black provider. The black provider needed driver license. Which a no no for me. Or 2 refs from local gals or a p411.I don't have p411 but I do know a few locals and one of my longest tangos is with this k gal yet she won't help out. Is this normal or do races not mix in this sport. Thanks for taking the time.
    Yes the racial divide is real. I'm a black man and been on this forum for over a decade. I've had many dreams that were good and favorable and many of which were not. I have found that in this hobby, I find myself going above and beyond to set myself apart from whatever stigmas there are by being extra polite and in some cases in regards to AMPs, tipping a bit more. I feel I need to do this because a friendly and generous black man is a less threatening one. I think it's unfortunate because when that dude went on a rampage in Atlanta years ago doing what he did to all those parlors, he did not look like me and yet I didn't hear of any discrimination from those who share his same complexion. Again it's unfortunate but it is what it is. I just want to bury my beaver in a river just like the next guy, but with these screening process it makes it impossible when they respond No black. Or when an ad says "No Mr. Black". This is why I frequent a lot of the same spots and when trying somewhere new it's like I have to lead with enthusiasm to show that I'm not an aggressive or angry black man. Clearly people tune in to what they want to and never truly look at it from a non bias lens. Crime has no color. Stupid people do stupid things. And no one group should have to answer for the crimes of a stupid person just because their complexion is the same.

  7. #2262

    Clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    He's going to beat the human trafficking charge and pimping charge. He's just going to be tied up in court for a few years before beating it. The woman not going to go to court. She knows she wasn't forced into anything. Now if she was underage? Then yes he would be going away for a crazy amount of time but if she an adult then nah.
    Nahhh man wasn't talking about him. I was talking about the robber. He's already got a recorder selling him with a gun he going away for 20 years to 50 years if not life.

  8. #2261

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo11  [View Original Post]
    He's going to prison 20-50 years or possibly life.
    He's going to beat the human trafficking charge and pimping charge. He's just going to be tied up in court for a few years before beating it. The woman not going to go to court. She knows she wasn't forced into anything. Now if she was underage? Then yes he would be going away for a crazy amount of time but if she an adult then nah.

  9. #2260

    Do you have any idea

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetWater420  [View Original Post]
    Hell most the time they say no black guys. I saw some fellas posting about getting turned away in another forum because they're black.
    Hey sweetwater420 do you have any idea as to why there is a racial divide in this hobby. I have a very nice korean gal, been on a few outings or dates. But she won't give me a reference for an black provider. The black provider needed driver license. Which a no no for me. Or 2 refs from local gals or a p411.I don't have p411 but I do know a few locals and one of my longest tangos is with this k gal yet she won't help out. Is this normal or do races not mix in this sport. Thanks for taking the time.

  10. #2259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    In some places where they are in apartments screening is very strict. They require your I'd so they can do a back ground check to avoid guys like him with a record.
    Hell most the time they say no black guys. I saw some fellas posting about getting turned away in another forum because they're black.

  11. #2258

    Sakura club

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    AM went dark as rumors had it linked to a Seattle agency that was busted. I used them a few times before retiring and they were in a different complex. Man sometimes you want to change it up, have to stay strong. There were huge busts in Dallas, Seattle, and smaller ones like this. Maybe it was good to settle down.
    I think this is Sakura club because you see the body cam footage of the officers turning the corner from the stairs and first door on right. Officer also says something about down stairs. They didn't screen at all as somebody else mentioned too so not surprised.

  12. #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    In some places where they are in apartments screening is very strict. They require your I'd so they can do a back ground check to avoid guys like him with a record.
    Guys that go around robbing these girls who are only trying to earn a decent living are the worst scum on this earth. I hope he rots in jail and gets his ass razed in the county jail.

  13. #2256

    Not smartt

    Quote Originally Posted by Android13  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/Thefactsdude/status/20...940593702?s=20

    I saw this last night and glad some more people found it too! This is some of the camera footage I think one of the other posts just mentioned. I thought this was AM as well because it did look familiar but maybe it is or isn't, I went back into my messages and found a different building when I visited in the past so possible its them or one of the Chinese agencies. Stay safe out there and be kind to these ladies.
    He's going to prison 20-50 years or possibly life.

  14. #2255

    Not AM

    Quote Originally Posted by Android13  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/Thefactsdude/status/20...940593702?s=20

    I saw this last night and glad some more people found it too! This is some of the camera footage I think one of the other posts just mentioned. I thought this was AM as well because it did look familiar but maybe it is or isn't, I went back into my messages and found a different building when I visited in the past so possible its them or one of the Chinese agencies. Stay safe out there and be kind to these ladies.
    AM went dark as rumors had it linked to a Seattle agency that was busted. I used them a few times before retiring and they were in a different complex. Man sometimes you want to change it up, have to stay strong. There were huge busts in Dallas, Seattle, and smaller ones like this. Maybe it was good to settle down.

  15. #2254

    Also found footage

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it was one of the Chinese ones but that apartment complex looks pretty familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn  [View Original Post]
    Saw this in the other threads about news but just watched the video here. Crazy!! Definitely recognize those apts. They said it happened last month on the video. Wonder if this is what actually happened to AM? I'm not surprised now on the MIA if that's the case. Can't believe there are guys actually robbing these places. Stay safe out here fellas!
    https://x.com/Thefactsdude/status/20...940593702?s=20

    I saw this last night and glad some more people found it too! This is some of the camera footage I think one of the other posts just mentioned. I thought this was AM as well because it did look familiar but maybe it is or isn't, I went back into my messages and found a different building when I visited in the past so possible its them or one of the Chinese agencies. Stay safe out there and be kind to these ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape