Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31446
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495
    She and her handler / bf are robbing people. She demanded the money up front, went in the bathroom and told me to get comfortable. I got me shoes off and a guy walked in wanting to know what I was doing.

  2. #31445
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.
    I can confirm she and her handler / bf are robbing people.

  3. #31444

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691
    She's on seeking. Her SA name is Ashley.

    I railed her last week.

    She asked for a crazy amount initially. Told her to beat it.

    Came back at me with a significant lower price. Agreed. Booked room and off to the races.

    She's a great lay. Just don't pay more than 400.

  4. #31443

    Enfield Asians

    Hey guys anyone use this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/023245029565

    They want me to call only. Is that a red flag?

  5. #31442

    London Marie

    Accidentally created blog meant to post normal post.

    My bad.

    Has anyone seen or know if this one is any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/434486658691

  6. #31441
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.
    Yes I think that's her too report of rob or scam on the forum in the last month.

  7. #31440
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495
    I'm pretty sure she showed up recently in the Rip-off reports. Wearing a basketball jersey in a previous ad.

  8. #31439

    Any one seen JJ

    Phone number 860-XXX-1750 in southington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...x/969122468495

  9. #31438
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    So are you good friends with Stephanie and Sylvia pimp? He posts on this forum all the time promoting his girlfriend Sylvia. I've always wondered does he wear gold chains and walk with a gangster limp? Like all the pimp rappers ice tee and slick Rick. Also why does kinky Jack bring Sylvia to Manchester NH and not Massachusetts? Figure he would make more money in Massachusetts instead of NH. I don't get why he likes NH so much? I talk to Willow on Instagram. From what she tells me he keeps 50 percent of the johns money.
    I personally think Sylvia is sexy as hell, her body is my preference. I was talking to Steph on Secret benefits. Not realizing it was her from STG. She (Steph) by the way she texts either completely lacking any schooling with regard to spelling, punctuation etc, or she has some type of affliction l but I repeat, Sylvia is sexy as hell.

  10. #31437
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who the chick with th muffin top is, but I can assure you that Natalie the 35 yr old college student is not worth the effort you seem to be putting into her.

  11. #31436

    Nikki Rose apparently bailed out her loser bf

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly he is her new fiance. What a sweetheart and terrific guy-quite the catch. Doesn't want her doing bare or Greek but ok to su**ck and fu**k as many guys as you want while I sit on my lazy ass and pimp you out as my personal ATM machine to support my habit. Had to draw the line somewhere!! What a catch for Nicole-so lucky to have him in her life. SMH. Poor girl will never learn-not the brightest bulb out there and easily taken advantage of unfortunately.
    Well this sucks. She was great, low drama, open menu, friendly, cute. I guess it was too good to last.

    She reached out to me because I hadn't contacted her for a bit but it seemed different. More curt with the text. Nothing but a short answer or two. I replied and obviously tipped my hand that we had been doing a lot of the activities that are now verboten and it obviously got me blocked. This dude is handling her phone. The Nikki Rose era is coming to an end, shame it didn't last longer. Some guys are just assholes and there's nothing you can do about it. I'd feel differently if he was getting her out of this life and taking care of her. Instead he seems to be controlling her and unknowingly killing her client base.

    Bummer.

  12. #31435

    Tay

    Tay does have a pretty face. She sent me video verification twice but only of her face. I did set up a meet with her once but when I got there she said she fell asleep. Needless to say that I had left already. I could have tell from the video verification that she was partying but I still went. I guess I was hoping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Been talking with her the last few months. She was associated with Vivian / Desiree for a long time. Asked her why she never tried stopping Vivian to robbing guys etc. Said it was nothing to do with her. She teamed up with haileigh for a few weeks but guess haileighs bipolarness was enough for her to move to the bike and away from her. I do think she would look really good with a proper photo shoot and her actually making her self look presentable. She needs some new photos big time. I guarantee if I took some photos of her in a thong and her big boobs (so I've been told are big) - I'm sure her client base would go 10 x. People are nervous to see her because of Vivian and haileigh. Only has been 1 positive report with 5 to 10 inquiries. She seems like one of the only ones left worthy of possibly even trying to film but its not happening most likely. She blocked most of my numbers when I tried to get a double with her and haileigh last week. Basically she wants top dollar and no filming and I didn't feel safe knowing theres a guy who robs in the room or near by is why I have not gone in the last few months.

    Other then that. Honestly quite disappointed with skip and the girls. Most are in their rough stages and not looking to good. Guess that's part of the thrill and the hunt.

  13. #31434
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    When you say you filmed with Nikki. Are you talking about this Nikki:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/717706366063

    Or Nikki Rose?

    I've been curious about Tay, but the gamble of getting robbed or worse doesn't feel worth it.
    First link refuses to film with anyone other then boyfriend.

    Filmed twice with Nikki rose. Then when the boyfriend comes out no filming and upcharge etc.

    And ya its not worth the gamble either.

    All 3 have some sort of bf issues. Go figure.

  14. #31433
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Been talking with her the last few months. She was associated with Vivian / Desiree for a long time. Asked her why she never tried stopping Vivian to robbing guys etc. Said it was nothing to do with her. She teamed up with haileigh for a few weeks but guess haileighs bipolarness was enough for her to move to the bike and away from her. I do think she would look really good with a proper photo shoot and her actually making her self look presentable. She needs some new photos big time. I guarantee if I took some photos of her in a thong and her big boobs (so I've been told are big) - I'm sure her client base would go 10 x. People are nervous to see her because of Vivian and haileigh. Only has been 1 positive report with 5 to 10 inquiries. She seems like one of the only ones left worthy of possibly even trying to film but its not happening most likely. She blocked most of my numbers when I tried to get a double with her and haileigh last week. Basically she wants top dollar and no filming and I didn't feel safe knowing theres a guy who robs in the room or near by is why I have not gone in the last few months.

    Other then that. Honestly quite disappointed with skip and the girls. Most are in their rough stages and not looking to good. Guess that's part of the thrill and the hunt.
    When you say you filmed with Nikki. Are you talking about this Nikki:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/717706366063

    Or Nikki Rose?

    I've been curious about Tay, but the gamble of getting robbed or worse doesn't feel worth it.

  15. #31432
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Been talking with her the last few months. She was associated with Vivian / Desiree for a long time. Asked her why she never tried stopping Vivian to robbing guys etc. Said it was nothing to do with her. She teamed up with haileigh for a few weeks but guess haileighs bipolarness was enough for her to move to the bike and away from her. I do think she would look really good with a proper photo shoot and her actually making her self look presentable. She needs some new photos big time. I guarantee if I took some photos of her in a thong and her big boobs (so I've been told are big) - I'm sure her client base would go 10 x. People are nervous to see her because of Vivian and haileigh. Only has been 1 positive report with 5 to 10 inquiries. She seems like one of the only ones left worthy of possibly even trying to film but its not happening most likely. She blocked most of my numbers when I tried to get a double with her and haileigh last week. Basically she wants top dollar and no filming and I didn't feel safe knowing theres a guy who robs in the room or near by is why I have not gone in the last few months.

    Other then that. Honestly quite disappointed with skip and the girls. Most are in their rough stages and not looking to good. Guess that's part of the thrill and the hunt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape