Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 888 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13153

    Stormy

    I met her a few months back. She is for real, but a bit bigger than she seems in pics. Not fat, but tall and thick.

    She's got the right energy, and was good at the deed, just not my type so I haven't been back.

  2. #13152

    Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Any one know how to reach her? Haven't seen.

    Her around for awhile.
    She's still around. Spotty with response time though. Might be trying to fly UTR for now as well.

  3. #13151

    This!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FeralAlias9  [View Original Post]
    I found LouLou on Tryst (https://tryst.link/escort/loulou502) and started chatting with her about a potential meeting. I'm a complete sucker for the combo of red hair, pale white skin, pretty eyes, and slim-thick figure with a big natural delicious rack.

    I've paid the super high GPS tax to see Ryann a few times over the last few years when she's back in our neck of the woods. Yeah, I know, I know, I know. She's my personal, very expensive, very irresistible kryptonite. But I digress.

    Anyway, after a couple of messages back and forth, I got LouLou to admit that she's solely an OF girl and a full-time college student. She isn't seeing anyone face to face or providing any kind of escort services.

    Save your energy, time, and money, friends.
    Thank you for the excellent report. This is the type of info we need. Maybe another sub should be created that would house a repository of known scams / OF ****** / etc.

    Maybe once a scam has been confirmed it is submitted to the admins and they add the name to a roster on the sub and only they can have edit access.

    Just too many of these damn hos only slinging content and taking up real estate / wasting our time.

  4. #13150
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Any one know how to reach her? Haven't seen.

    Her around for awhile.
    She had alot shit happen to her in the last few months, she had to move and all kinds of shit, you can still find old ads on LC don't know if she's seeing anyone as of now.

  5. #13149

    Fashion Accessory

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    You might have to be careful not to disturb the "jewelry " while her ankles are behind your ears though.
    Sophia Rose had a few pictures on her OnlyFans at one point where her ankle "jewelry" was clearly visible. Surreal. Would be interesting to know how many girls turn to OF because they are no longer able to move about freely.

  6. #13148
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    A Pimeyes search reveals a link to a news story which contains her picture and reveals that she was arrested for hit-and-run while driving on a suspended license last year in June. I'm going to guess this is why she's pursuing a strategy of, shall we say, "work from home". Just FYI.

    I won't post the link here as it contains her real name and will dox her.
    Well, on a positive note, there's no chance of a cash-and-dash. You might have to be careful not to disturb the "jewelry " while her ankles are behind your ears though. I remember a woman in Roselawn that went by Maria that had similar jewelry. I'd be interested in the link if you'd PM it to me.

  7. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    She looked exactly like her pictures.

    Came very clean and smelling good. Very pretty.

    Had no problems at all highly recommend.

    She says no bare but she does bare BBBJ.

    I'm including a picture of the way she looked the day she was here.
    I saw her earlier this month & I could not finish because of the smell. Played 5 on 1 to finish. Do not recommend. Also, she was very formulaic.

  8. #13146

    She Won't Be Driving To You

    Quote Originally Posted by FeralAlias9  [View Original Post]
    I found LouLou on Tryst (https://tryst.link/escort/loulou502) and started chatting with her about a potential meeting. I'm a complete sucker for the combo of red hair, pale white skin, pretty eyes, and slim-thick figure with a big natural delicious rack.
    A Pimeyes search reveals a link to a news story which contains her picture and reveals that she was arrested for hit-and-run while driving on a suspended license last year in June. I'm going to guess this is why she's pursuing a strategy of, shall we say, "work from home". Just FYI.

    I won't post the link here as it contains her real name and will dox her.

  9. #13145

    Mammoth Tits Mandy

    Any one know how to reach her? Haven't seen.

    Her around for awhile.

  10. #13144

    Onlyfans confirmed, no escort available

    I found LouLou on Tryst (https://tryst.link/escort/loulou502) and started chatting with her about a potential meeting. I'm a complete sucker for the combo of red hair, pale white skin, pretty eyes, and slim-thick figure with a big natural delicious rack.

    I've paid the super high GPS tax to see Ryann a few times over the last few years when she's back in our neck of the woods. Yeah, I know, I know, I know. She's my personal, very expensive, very irresistible kryptonite. But I digress.

    Anyway, after a couple of messages back and forth, I got LouLou to admit that she's solely an OF girl and a full-time college student. She isn't seeing anyone face to face or providing any kind of escort services.

    Save your energy, time, and money, friends.

  11. #13143

    Search strategies. Them, lc, and stg

    Hello Friends,

    I'm a longtime lurker (2 years) on the board here where I've tried to learn everything I can about the hobby. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us beginners.

    I have questions about how you find and select quality ladies on other online directories like e. M. , l. C. , and s. T. g. (Not sure if it breaks any forum rules to link to another board, so I'll leave it at just initials.).

    Is e. M. A good source for intel and provider prospects? Any specific pitfalls of using the site or its listings? Here's my issue with it. The site has tons of listings that are 7-10 years old (or more) with no new reviews for at least five years, but the providers haven't been marked as inactive.

    I'm thinking of narrowing my search to only providers last seen online or reviewed with the last 2-3 years maximum, and a with a minimum of at least 4-5 total reviews. I want to cast a wide net but I only want to see still-active providers in my search results. Do my e. M. Search parameters seem sensible or am I missing something?

    What are good search strategies for finding quality providers on l. C. And s. T. g. ?

    Thanks!

  12. #13142

    I seen her in November

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on Stormy? I did see one positive review on here from a few months back. I know it's a no fly zone for must people, but I work in Sharonville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...695/5132594696
    She looked exactly like her pictures.

    Came very clean and smelling good. Very pretty.

    Had no problems at all highly recommend.

    She says no bare but she does bare BBBJ.

    I'm including a picture of the way she looked the day she was here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260225_151501_Photos.jpg‎  

  13. #13141

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on Stormy? I did see one positive review on here from a few months back. I know it's a no fly zone for must people, but I work in Sharonville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...695/5132594696
    I've been looking and haven't seen anything either.

    I'd definitely be down for that.

  14. #13140
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on Stormy? I did see one positive review on here from a few months back. I know it's a no fly zone for must people, but I work in Sharonville.
    None here, but she looks fun. Let us know if you do end up seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    Not a looker but had great dream reasonable heavy it's not cessy who seems to use site. Does anyone have a escort sight shows her thanks.
    What.

  15. #13139

    Stormy

    Anyone got intel on Stormy? I did see one positive review on here from a few months back. I know it's a no fly zone for must people, but I work in Sharonville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...695/5132594696

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape