Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 810 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 12138
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #10953

    Yua AB888 Aka Misuzu Firefox

    The reason I registered an account is that I discovered there are too many shill accounts in the forum right now, so I decided to make a little contribution to the community.

    Let me talk about the girl Misuzu I saw recently, who is now Yua at AB888; I had seen her before at Firefox.

    Below is my review (short version):

    Misuzu opened the door with a sweet hug, her natural beauty matching the pics—pretty face, slim curvy body. We shared LFK at the entrance, shoes off, then she led me by the hand to the room. Playfully, she pulled me by the dick to the shower for a standard scrub, featuring a BBBJ preview that left me rock hard. Back on the bed, I kissed her perky D-cup breasts while fingering her wet pussy. She moaned, kissed my neck, and delivered more slurpy, eager BBBJ. We moved to 69; her clean, fresh taste pussy got soaked quickly. Covered up—no lube needed—she rode in CG, gasping as I filled her, grinding with DFK and tit fondling. Flipped to Mish, slow start building to hard pumps until I finished. Brief rest; she fondled and sucked me hard for round two, but time ran out. Quick shower, dressed, and out. Delightful session. Would recommend if you like her pics.

  2. #10952
    +1 to the others, Riko is definitely top tier in looks and body, super cute hot, I liked her tattoos. Pretty good English. Not much DFK and GFE as I prefer but she's very chill. Felt a little rushed after finishing, had a bit longer on the clock after leaving. Shame. Said she's super busy here in DC.

    Also fun tidbit, she said most of her clients here are around 40's, where in Japan the average is much older.

  3. #10951

    Confirming on Riko

    These guys' review definitely checks out! Cute natural body and gnd vibe. Not crazy about the tattoos but they are part of her cute personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash513  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience yesterday, but posted in Escort Reports.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7539802

  4. #10950
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSlowFuck  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, I decided to give Riko a try after seeing her pics online. Off work early and I headed over.

    Riko opened the door and I was happy with what I saw. Cute GND type, real 20 years old, with a bunch of tattoos on her arms and legs. She had on a simple outfit that showed off her figure.

    We chatted a bit, traded some compliments, then got undressed for the shower. Under her clothes, she has a petite athletic build with perky natural D cups and a decent butt. No extra fat anywhere, and she's got a Bush on top with the rest trimmed.

    The shower was quick and basic. Just a rinse, nothing special, and the space was tight so we moved back to the room fast.

    Back on the bed, we started with some kissing and touching. I grabbed her tits and ass while she went down for a BBBJ. It was amateur level, mostly tip focused with okay suction, but it worked. We shifted to 69 and I went for DATY. She responded well, arching into it as she got going.

    She turned around for CG, grinding a bit before we put the cover on. Her pussy felt tight and grippy. She rode at a good pace, then we switched to RCG for a view of her butt. Moved to doggy next, keeping it controlled at first. Finished in standing mish, holding her legs while I went harder until I popped in the bag.

    We cleaned up and had some time left, so we talked about her life in Japan. She told me she came from Osaka and did soapland there. Took another quick shower before I left.

    Overall, it was a fun session with her sweet and playful vibe. She's got that inexperienced young girl feel, which was cool. If she stuck around longer, I'd probably repeat for a full hour to get two rounds.
    Had a similar experience yesterday, but posted in Escort Reports.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7539802

  5. 02-26-26 12:57


  6. #10949
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake and want to share experiences?
    You didn't miss out much don't worry. Hot body but bad service.

  7. #10948
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Honoka AV Star AB99

    I walk into her room and she welcomes me with a warm smile. I'm immediately impressed—she has an absolutely stunning body, exactly my type: a slim waist, curvy hips, and a full chest that fits perfectly in my hands when we're together. She looks just like her videos, maybe even better in person. If anything, she seems a little leaner than before. Her skin is flawless and silky smooth, not a single mark on it. And when she smiles, she's unbelievably cute. After the shower, we jumped on the bed for DFK and quickly moved for BBBJ with great deep throat action. I was rock hard and what came next was some of the most high energy asian cow girl I've experienced. She rode me strong for a good 10 minutes, she has great stamina. It felt so good I didn't want to leave this position so I just let her ride me to a blew in the bag.

  8. #10947

    Camila AB888

    Anyone partake and want to share experiences?

  9. #10946

    Nana AB88

    Tried Nana today. Was happy she looked similar to pics, although did not wear any make up but her big tits stand out. After the shower, I lay on the bed and let her serve me. Normal routine, started with some DFK then she gave me a very good bbj with great suction. Then she moved up, stroked my jr and got her tits in my face and did some rubbing on my dick with her pussy. Continued bbj when I warned her I was going to cum and she took it out her mouth and I came on her hair accidently. She then gave me a good massage and I got hard again and so we did reverse cowgirl with a great view of her ass and did missionary and doggy finally where I came. I would recommend checking her out if you are a boob guy, she's very sweet and willing to please.

  10. #10945

    Possible intel sumire

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie15  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen either yet but:

    Sumire.

    https://www.cityheaven.net/tochigi/A...rlid-54671804/

    Some reviews on CH (and other info), looks quite positive.

    Sarah.

    https://www.cityheaven.net/niigata/A...rlid-63554906/


    Body looks great, not many face pics.

    CH pages make me way more confident in picking and seeing girls. Your inbox is full btw.
    This would be a great test to see how legit the intel is, if you search the shop name and her name on google and include bakusai you should be able to find a thread of the shop where it appears mongers are talking about said girl. I believe the girls worker even talk to mongers on the forum too. What I'm seeing is not too positive. Could be disgruntled client but fat, not even that cute, old hag.

    Site takes a little learning to get use to. http://bakusai.com/sch_thr_res/acode...2435;な/.

  11. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    She has absolute cannons according to her picture. I wonder what her service is like. Didn't see anything on the google search of her pictures. Definitely intrigued. I wait for a non biased / shill review tho.
    Haven't seen either yet but:

    Sumire.

    https://www.cityheaven.net/tochigi/A...rlid-54671804/

    Some reviews on CH (and other info), looks quite positive.

    Sarah.

    https://www.cityheaven.net/niigata/A...rlid-63554906/

    Body looks great, not many face pics.

    CH pages make me way more confident in picking and seeing girls. Your inbox is full btw.

  12. #10943
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    AB888 Nana

    She's very attractive—honestly even better in person than in her photos. The pictures are accurate, but she has a presence that really stands out face to face. The only small challenge was that she doesn't speak much English, so it took a little effort to connect at first. She seemed a bit shy initially, but once things warmed up, she relaxed.

    She has an incredible figure fit and toned with defined abs, a curvy shape, and a tight, athletic build. Most importantly she got a massive tits for her size which I was amazed.

    Once we finished shower I start a spirited DATY on her and you can really taste how wet she was while she was moaning to it. Now it's my turn and she has me lay down gives me a nice BBBJ. She gives good suction and no teeth and has this technique with her tongue that makes me to the edge that I need to stop her. I need to get in that pussy, so I flip her back over and I stick it in bare quick and deep.

    I pump away at her and can feel every juicy and I soon explode deep inside her pussy. I slowly pull out and watch as my cum flows out of her. Best thing she doesn't excuse herself to clean. Just lays there with me. No rest, we get back to making out as she lays beside me. She soon makes her way down to junior where he's standing at attention. I'm usually a one-shot kind of guy but she manages to get another pop out of me and I finish in her mouth as she sucks every last drop making my toes curl. Time was running out. We shower and I depart. I will definitely try to repeat with Nana one more time she leave.

  13. #10942

    Riko AB888 TOFTT Recommend

    Yesterday, I decided to give Riko a try after seeing her pics online. Off work early and I headed over.

    Riko opened the door and I was happy with what I saw. Cute GND type, real 20 years old, with a bunch of tattoos on her arms and legs. She had on a simple outfit that showed off her figure.

    We chatted a bit, traded some compliments, then got undressed for the shower. Under her clothes, she has a petite athletic build with perky natural D cups and a decent butt. No extra fat anywhere, and she's got a Bush on top with the rest trimmed.

    The shower was quick and basic. Just a rinse, nothing special, and the space was tight so we moved back to the room fast.

    Back on the bed, we started with some kissing and touching. I grabbed her tits and ass while she went down for a BBBJ. It was amateur level, mostly tip focused with okay suction, but it worked. We shifted to 69 and I went for DATY. She responded well, arching into it as she got going.

    She turned around for CG, grinding a bit before we put the cover on. Her pussy felt tight and grippy. She rode at a good pace, then we switched to RCG for a view of her butt. Moved to doggy next, keeping it controlled at first. Finished in standing mish, holding her legs while I went harder until I popped in the bag.

    We cleaned up and had some time left, so we talked about her life in Japan. She told me she came from Osaka and did soapland there. Took another quick shower before I left.

    Overall, it was a fun session with her sweet and playful vibe. She's got that inexperienced young girl feel, which was cool. If she stuck around longer, I'd probably repeat for a full hour to get two rounds.

  14. #10941

    New girl SUMIRE

    She has absolute cannons according to her picture. I wonder what her service is like. Didn't see anything on the google search of her pictures. Definitely intrigued. I wait for a non biased / shill review tho.

  15. #10940

    JB Sana

    Always wanted to try out a J-girl and was finally able to cross that off my to do list with Sana. I was a bit surprised that her pics were accurate. I feel the experience was average at best because I didn't feel the GFE experience in my encounter, not sure if it was a YMMV situation or because I only book a 30 min session. I usually visit the K agencies and usually received a better experience from the k-girls.

  16. 02-25-26 11:36


  17. #10939

    Hina FFC

    I was in town and FFC's line ups looked good, so I contacted booker. Hina was available so I went with her. Hina opened the door in a black lingerie set. She's cute, slim with perky B-cup breasts. We talked a bit at first, and it went fine even though we used some translation. We undressed, and she took me to the bathroom for a mandatory shower. She cleaned me up carefully before we started, and then cleaned herself. She was patient and thorough. I touched her body while she washed me, and her skin felt smooth. Back in the bedroom, we started with some kissing that built up slowly. She went down for a BBBJ, taking it easy and using her hands. It was warm and unhurried. We switched to 69, and her pussy was clean, so I did some DATY. She got wet from that. We put on the cover, and she rode me in cowgirl first, keeping a nice rhythm. Then we switched to missionary for more closeness. I stood up at one point to check her out from behind, gave her a light spank, and kissed her back before she got on top again. The pace stayed relaxed the whole time, and she was cool with slowing down when I needed it. No rushing. And finally I finished in the bag during missionary. Afterward, she cleaned me up in the shower again, and we chatted a little more. It was a solid session with a polite girl on a regular day. I would recommend Hina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape