Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 406 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 6081
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5796

    Visiting Asheville

    I am going to be in Asheville on Sunday. Could anyone recommend a good provider? I like a good BBBJ and Greek. Thanks in advance.

  2. #5795

    Ms Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdNHungry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about Ms. Cream? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/665715884759
    I think this is the same girl I saw about 10 years ago. She was obviously much younger then and she just went by "Cream". She was exceptionally cute and had a great body and attitude. Have no idea is she would have the same attitude today. YMMV.

  3. #5794

  4. #5793

    Ms. Cream

    Anyone have any info about Ms. Cream? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/665715884759

  5. #5792

  6. #5791

    Lee Lee

    Saw her the other day and she was easy to communicate with, responsive and was at her hotel room within 10 minutes, stripping. She looks a little different in person, but that's her in the pics. Everything covered but DATY is on the menu. She was clean, pretty cute and nice, but jacked teeth. Why can't they just brush their damn teeth? Otherwise, she was a good time at 120. Multiple positions, long, CBJ on her knees. I had to ask her to stop since she was watching the time. After poundig her as she groaned with apparent pleasure I mish, switched to doggied. I'm big and she took it all the way. Finally asked her to go lazy dog and stick her ass out. She did and dumped 4 days of frustration in her. Treat her nice!

  7. #5790
    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    250/350 is not sky high, but hopefully reflects quality.

    In Marie's case, I had no problem meeting up recently and she was fantastic, really chill. Well worth it.

    If you've seen Lelu advertise at 300 for a HE and massage, she is professional and hot. The space was private but not nice, and the massage was hard and unskilled with a ton of baby oil. HE was just OK. This was over six months ago. Maybe she's upped her game, but at 300, I expect the spa experience, closer to high-end FBSM.

    In other news, I can confirm the two recent good reports on the woman whose ad currently reads "can't wait to see you". Her face is her face, get over it, she's super feminine and BBBJ on par with Marie for more standard rates. Total gem.

    Be good to 'them, whether they're good to you or not!
    Not sure what Bizarro world you're livilng in, but 250 is outrageously high and unacceptable unless you're seeing a bonafide pornstar. I've never seen Marie for more than 140, and that was high imo. She's great, but every other city, girls are asking 120. Why do the girls in Asheville think they can ask these ridiculous prices?? Yes it's a smaller market. Less choice, but the girls here are generally not great and not great looking. Don't pay that shit.

  8. #5789
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillone23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/476248457536

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/028350528106

    They both look small, which is my type. Hoping to hear some positive reviews from anyone who has dreamt of them. Thanks in advance!
    The first I have been unable to establish comunication with after multiple texts and calls. I gave up.

    The second I have met multiple times and enjoyed the meetings. She has had accidental phone damage plus service issues that caused number changes so use the latest posted ad available the get her current number.

  9. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillone23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/476248457536

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/028350528106

    They both look small, which is my type. Hoping to hear some positive reviews from anyone who has dreamt of them. Thanks in advance!
    Agreed, but I could filter out the first on menu. I asked a few days ago about another but no response. Seems the board slowed while I was away.

  10. #5787

    Any positive reviews on these girls?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/476248457536

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/028350528106

    They both look small, which is my type. Hoping to hear some positive reviews from anyone who has dreamt of them. Thanks in advance!

  11. #5786

    Yeah I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    I second not sharing the forum. Nothing good comes from it. If I find my way to a provider's forum and find derogatory stuff out about me I have to own that I went to a place where I wasn't welcome nor invited. I may feel an overwhelming and preening compulsion to "set the record straight" but that will just add more noise and put all the providers present on high alert that I have absolutely zero awareness of boundaries. And, IMHO, it is the women that do have a keen understanding of where a person begins and ends are usually the best and most wholesome experience.

    It isn't really fostering a blissful ignorance. It is an actual fact that what is on their forum is none of my damn business. And USSG is none of theirs.
    No worries that is why I asked. Definitely not trying to start drama or cause it either. I was just sharing my experience. Because I was stocked I finally found a good girl. In my opinion the pickings are slim. I will leave it at that. My bad. But I do have plenty of reviews of some other girls who I had high hopes for but I didn't have a good experience with and also a few new girls I want to see if anyone else has seen yet because they seem fake but who knows. I will have to find all the links and post them but seems like more fake ads are popping up. Wonder what that's about.

  12. #5785

    Re: fight club

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlintz  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate all the info guys, both sides but I lost interest at CBJ. I like them to be submissive and enjoy being used, especially their throat.

    Far as sharing with her the forum? Never talk about fight club.
    I second not sharing the forum. Nothing good comes from it. If I find my way to a provider's forum and find derogatory stuff out about me I have to own that I went to a place where I wasn't welcome nor invited. I may feel an overwhelming and preening compulsion to "set the record straight" but that will just add more noise and put all the providers present on high alert that I have absolutely zero awareness of boundaries. And, IMHO, it is the women that do have a keen understanding of where a person begins and ends are usually the best and most wholesome experience.

    It isn't really fostering a blissful ignorance. It is an actual fact that what is on their forum is none of my damn business. And USSG is none of theirs.

  13. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    I'm not being argumentative, just replying for full clarity to others:

    I don't know for a fact if she still is because I avoid her. But she definitely was in them deep, which caused her 100% negative reviews here. I will say that she is overly energetic, bouncy, can't sit still. I've seen people that abuse uppers and she fits the bill. Either way, I'm obviously giving my opinion on that particular point.

    I'm not. I know her. She does look younger minus maybe her face starting to look somewhat tired now. But she's definitely 36 or 37.

    I have. Before I knew better.

    Experienced the rushing myself too. To others: YMMW.

    Typically no. It often doesn't end well when providers see these reviews and it usually doesn't end well when they attempt to fire back here.

    Best of luck guys.
    I appreciate all the info guys, both sides but I lost interest at CBJ. I like them to be submissive and enjoy being used, especially their throat.

    Far as sharing with her the forum? Never talk about fight club.

  14. #5783
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #5782
    I'm not being argumentative, just replying for full clarity to others:

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHer  [View Original Post]
    I She said she did have previous problems with demons but she has been clean for 8 years now off of everything. She is definitely clean now And that's kind of shitty thing of you to say when you don't know that for a fact.
    I don't know for a fact if she still is because I avoid her. But she definitely was in them deep, which caused her 100% negative reviews here. I will say that she is overly energetic, bouncy, can't sit still. I've seen people that abuse uppers and she fits the bill. Either way, I'm obviously giving my opinion on that particular point.

    Sounds like you're talking about it completely different girl because there's no way she's that old and if she is good for her because she looks amazing. She doesn't look like she's had a kid at all anywhere and she doesn't look older than 26 tops.
    I'm not. I know her. She does look younger minus maybe her face starting to look somewhat tired now. But she's definitely 36 or 37.

    It honestly sounds like you haven't seen her before.
    I have. Before I knew better.

    ..an actual good person that can hold a conversation that's not rushing you
    Experienced the rushing myself too. To others: YMMW.

    Also wanted to ask if it's okay if I tell her about this and have her respond didn't know if that was okay or not.
    Typically no. It often doesn't end well when providers see these reviews and it usually doesn't end well when they attempt to fire back here.

    Best of luck guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape