Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 5249
-
03-10-26 09:45 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 54That's a such hilarious story! Can't hold my smiles while reading it Hahaaha.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 13:09 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 212Asian Elements Brighton
Late and in a pinch (it was 8:30 PM; spa closes at PM). Nina wouldn't go for an hour, so a half hour and a half a C-note it was. Nina is an Asian plain Jane but, somehow, delivered me from discomfort in 35 minutes including hot stones. On the flip she delivered Level 1 plus: prostate, FIV, & C-cups in the mouth. Would repeat.
-
03-08-26 20:41 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 216Asian mustache
So this is a first for me. Asian lady with a mustache. Figured you guys would enjoy this story. Had to make a run to harbor freight in Owosso so I'm like oh my back hurts let's go checkout the talent next door. I walked in and the only lady working was the ugliest I've seen in awhile. Flat butt no titties and got beaten with ugly stick. She was acting all scared probably from the look on my face but the mustache really did it. I was like how much for half hour? Oh no I forget my wallet I'll be right back and out the door I ran. Oh Jesus LOL.
-
03-08-26 14:03 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 107A maybe on NaNa
Gents, Saw NaNa recently at Wellness on Cedar. Tiny little thing, adequate English and slightly younger than the usual choices. Massage while not therapeutic was pleasant and relaxing. Not much overt tease but enough to know a HE was likely. Standard finish with little encouraged roaming. Worth a visit if this is enough for you as I think this is her ceiling (as well as the other current choices there). FWIW, Mr Boybear.
-
02-25-26 20:44 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 39She said she was 38 from China. Told me she teaches men how to respect women. Laughed a lot. Seemed more Interested in talking than jacking. I tipped 20 $ and grabbed my own water. I don't get to spend my money often but when I do I want to go home relaxed. Will go somewhere else next time and ill leave a better quality post. If your even real talking shit about what I did. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheDarqRyder
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 15:39 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 249EL Asian Massage
Is this the short young worker on duty? Since hey have opened there have only been about 3 different staff members that I have seen. The short one had the best English, and my first time with her was a fairly vanilla session. That, and they really do want you to make even a same day appointment if you can. I think they tolerate, but dislike walk-ins.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 12:55 #5063Regular Member

Posts: 20Magic Touch
Is the phone number down for you guys?
-
02-25-26 09:09 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 39I never left anyplace unhappy either. After the flip she just kept talking and laughing and was quite friendly. Then she said all done and quickly left the room. I said that's it? LOL. I'm not posting this to impress you with quality posts. Just saying it how it is.
Originally Posted by Ooze69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:03 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 84I never have. With your lack of quality posts and basically 0 true reviews, I wouldn't take your advice. I've had a couple of my best AMP finishes at this place.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 13:14 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 84CL Ad
https://lansing.craigslist.org/hws/d...917016146.html
Anyone give this a shot? Comes up as this business when I look up the phone number:
https://giftedhandsofjoy.com/
-
02-23-26 09:02 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 39East Lansing Asian massage
Left unhappy.
-
02-17-26 06:16 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 39When I did 30 min she was happy with 100.
Originally Posted by Grinder340
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 13:37 #5057Regular Member

Posts: 9Tip
I have been in the hobby for several years however it has been about 1 years since I have been to see Chelsea at MT last time I went I gave the door fee plus $. 40 for her services like I had done for many years. She gracefully informed me I needed to match the door fee of $. 65 which is fine. My question is if I only go hh do I do the same match the $. 45? Thanks.
-
02-13-26 08:16 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 225Overpaid
I seen her and she did same things to me for 140 and she was fine with that. Even stuck her tongue in my ass, good time.
Originally Posted by Abn75
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 08:22 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 159Maybe
I didn't take what he said as clear evidence of that. Maybe he can clarify that, but even if that's the case, I'm not paying an extra 75 for that. Already getting the experience I'm primarily there for with paying a standard tip. 135 tip is FS territory, which I don't know that I'd partake in. Maybe once just to see. She's no spring chicken or hot by any means. It’s just fun banter during the experience. I'd spend that money for better FS options for less, and can do all the kitty rubbing I want and more.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
We already have a rampant GPS problem. Are we really trying to create a GHS problem too? Although if anyone in all of southern MI deserves that honor, it's probably her.










Reply With Quote






