Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 636 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9378

    Jocelynjane

    P: body pics are her. Face pics fake.

    L: 5'3 ish, slim and hourglass with fake tits and really fake ass. Tummy tuck scars. She is in her 30's.

    E: solo habla espanol.

    A: very friendly.

    S: good BBBJ, vag is kinda tight. Smoker. Got to say that she smelled bad.

    E: $220/ hhr.

    Re: not my cup of tea. Doubles for $300 is kinda interesting though.

  2. #9377

    Pollyyyyy

    I recently saw pollyyyyy who used to go by Harperlynn and Harperr on HX. She was literally the worst provider I've ever met. When I got to her hotel room, I realized that I forgot my wallet so I went down to get it. While on my way to my car, I was contemplating whether I should just leave because she had no make up on. We met at the hotel lobby again because she was on her way home thinking I wasn't going to come back. So we both went back up and I washed up and we began our deed. She was just such an awkward person so to ease the mood, I just asked some questions and she started telling me she felt uncomfortable. At that point everything went downhill. She wouldn't let me dfk or give a BBBJ. She just gave a CBJ instead and we just did mish. While doing mish, she didn't let me go deep at all or let me go fast. I wanted to switch to doggy and she said she couldn't trust me. It was only 30 minutes in and she just told me I had to leave even though I paid for an hour. I asked for a partial refund and she refused. At that point, I quickly washed up and left. For anyone who is planning to see her, don't waste your time. Also, she was just so ugly and fat. She also looks so young which made me feel weird af.

  3. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Yazmin3 was her last handle, had her a few yrs back when she was 18 & no tatts back then, looks a little rough around the edges now but she was fun with cim.
    You saw her under her new profile and the old? I had been meaning to see her but she vanished like a fart in the wind. I'm really surprised this is the same girl because only 1 of the pics bears any resemblance to what I remember.

  4. #9375

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I recognize this face, but can't remember the previous handle. Anyone remember this girl? Love the body shots, going to try to see her this week.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Slut4u
    Yazmin3 was her last handle, had her a few yrs back when she was 18 & no tatts back then, looks a little rough around the edges now but she was fun with cim.

  5. #9374
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. Some guys on here have no game.
    I had a dude PM me on here asking for a step by step guide on how to get bare. When I told him he just has to have good game, he replied asking what the game is. LOL.

  6. #9373

    ****

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. She might be a fig girl. If she is then sadly it's all covered services.
    She is offering uncovered services.

  7. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I recognize this face, but can't remember the previous handle. Anyone remember this girl? Love the body shots, going to try to see her this week.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Slut4u
    She looks familiar. She might be a fig girl. If she is then sadly it's all covered services.

  8. #9371
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I recognize this face, but can't remember the previous handle. Anyone remember this girl? Love the body shots, going to try to see her this week.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Slut4u
    Keep us posted as she looks good and looks like she is a wild one or maybe BB friendly.

  9. #9370

    Sarah

    I recognize this face, but can't remember the previous handle. Anyone remember this girl? Love the body shots, going to try to see her this week.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Slut4u

  10. #9369

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Shocker. SMH.
    No kidding. Some guys on here have no game.

  11. #9368

    Oh gawd.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Hope from QoD, does she allow BBFS? I asked the booker but got no answer.
    Shocker. SMH.

  12. #9367
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliCupp123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen LilyOKC? Her pics look intriguing. Would love any feedback.
    I saw her yesterday. She's great. Knows her way around a cock. Great tits. Cute. Personable. Shitty scribble tattoos that her generation seem to enjoy. I had seen her a couple years ago, but my schedule and hers hadn't matched up since then. I look forward to my next visit, hope it's not in 2028.

    Dave.

  13. #9366

    Okc

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    So you saw her? Was she worth seeing? You did BBFS worth her?
    Saw her over probably 3 years ago now, didn't have her own profile like most OKC / QOD Girls. The regulars have there own profile page now. She did BBFS back in the day, but others have said recently she does not. I never repeated as she is not a dfk girl, a must for me!

  14. #9365
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    The booker will NOT answer the BBFS question, usually it's up to the girl directly. As for Hope, you need a recent test for that to happen. I use talent testing in the San Fernando Valley. Same day results!
    So you saw her? Was she worth seeing? You did BBFS worth her?

  15. #9364

    Scroll down, do your homework

    Quote Originally Posted by LoliCupp123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen LilyOKC? Her pics look intriguing. Would love any feedback.
    People were talking about her so recently its still on the same page, scroll and read.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape