Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 40018
-
02-25-26 18:19 #38623Senior Member

Posts: 337I'm sure the Belmont location to which you refer is a Papason place w / the same familiar 50+ year old faces They've had a few shutdowns on the NW side and are just shuffling between places.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 17:18 #38622Banned Member

Posts: 317The cops don't shut down right away. They have to go to court. Spa will pay fine.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 17:16 #38621Banned Member

Posts: 317Moon spq
No located on western ave by Diversey and western.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 17:10 #38620Senior Member

Posts: 446The Moon Spa on Belmont
What's the deal with The Moon Spa at 62 xx W BELMONT AVE? Has anyone been there?
-
02-25-26 15:02 #38619Senior Member

Posts: 989Moon was also open today.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 14:51 #38618Banned Member

Posts: 317Moon spa busted
Cops busted moon spa Feb. 20th.
-
02-25-26 14:17 #38617Banned Member

Posts: 317Stay open
They don't close you down right away. Spa has to go to court. Than orange sticker comes on. Thats what I've seen.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 13:18 #38616Senior Member

Posts: 320This guy is spreading fake news apparently. I called unwind and they're open today.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 09:48 #38615Senior Member

Posts: 208Met the same latina mt yesterday morning. She was chubby, tatted and pierced wanted 300 but thru transtalk and sign language I asked for rim job. She added 100 more. I was desperate but not that desperate.
Originally Posted by Local219
[View Original Post]
So I went to earth. Must have just missed the raid. Mp was also chubby with giant tat covering baby damage. I have never had such a mechanical body slide. She wanted 40 more for rim (and in both of these cases I made it clear I did not want FS.
She spent about 2 minutes at the back door.
All she was saying was oooooo aaaaaaa a million times as well as I'm tired, and oh my god.
Would not recommend either.
-
02-25-26 08:19 #38614Senior Member

Posts: 1605Mount prospect thread
Mount Prospect is next to Schaumburg. Check that thread.
Originally Posted by ShaftyMc
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 07:27 #38613Senior Member

Posts: 324Schaumburg has been dead for AMP's for quite some time, mostly all legit no fun zone places. However, sun massage on roselle, L1 only as far as I know, and a newer place on Meacham south of schaumburg rd, forget the name) I had L2 there once. Good luck.
.
Originally Posted by ShaftyMc
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 05:53 #38612Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you.
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 23:05 #38611Banned Member

Posts: 171Today's Raids
Cops are at Earth Spa, Lian 56, Moon and Unwind all raided same time 9:45 pm.
I would expect more Archer Area Spas to get visits this week but cops are currently at these locations and arrest made.
-
02-24-26 21:34 #38610Senior Member

Posts: 157Lombard / Roselle
Checkout the Lombard and Roselle sections as they are close enough. A few suggestions: Sky, blossom, Ivy, Lanes, and relax. Plenty of info on these in there.
The Schaumburg thread is under Il other areas and my understanding is its kind of a dead zone for Mps but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by ShaftyMc
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:25 #38609Regular Member

Posts: 13Schaumburg
Hey guys, I'll be in Chicagoland on a trip soon and was wondering if any locals could give me some intel on some places near Schaumburg? Or at least in NE Chicago? I'm just an L1/ L2 dude. Thanks in advance!












Reply With Quote





