Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #938
    Anybody have any info on that Dominican looking girl at that liquor store on Broadway close to McDonald's? The one with the fat ass in the cut off booty shorts? She had on cherry red belly shirt and was waving at passing cars yesterday early morning. Willing to trade contact info so lmk if you can help and I can exchange number or social media info to you of a girl in my rotation.

  2. #937
    Is Misty still working out there?

  3. #936

    Current street walkers in dope city

    Lawrence Massachusetts is a special place. You can go and go grab coke Fett and any other party favors you want if you know the good connection. Also find street walkers that work for the dealers. Currently have Kayla from Methuen. Her friend Brazil. (cute accent on her). We have the scabby lolita Carmen girl. That post non stop stupid shit on Instagram. Talking about her smelly cats and her plastic Rare dolls LMAO. Never knew a plastic Barbie like 🎎 doll was rare. Also have Courtney that can be found on Snapchat. I could post pics with my cok in all of said girls. But snitches get stitches so yeah I'm good. True friends of mine get all my good porn videos for free without even asking.

  4. #935

    Brazil and Anna (2nd)

    Found a friend that suggested Anna and Brazil (Ana). Met Anna (2 'and's) for the noggin. Service was good for 6, but her bag was overflowin with things I didn't want in my car. Same friend later recommended Brazil however I was spent from meeting #1. Both good looking reasonably priced providers, have digits for both (until they change phones anyway).

  5. #934
    Met guy called Langlois (his street name) who drives white SUV and he hooked me up with some girls that he "handles". He's popular in Lawrence off of West street and popular in Lowell too (he has mad girls at the church from kay to bigbackcyn and Ashley S. Ashley H. And Crystal P) inbox me if you want his Facebook (seniors only who give reliable intel only) He can hook you up girls of your choice and with a quick incall room with cheap hourly rates. Inbox me.

  6. #933

    Pigs out in force

    So went out last night didn't see to many walkers cops with lights on sitting at e mart and they were trolling the main street so difficult to find anything.

  7. #932

    Tiffany

    Met Tiffany yesterday pinkish / purpleish hair. Cute got the job done. Everything but anal on the menu. She needed a shower or I would have seen how good in bed she is.

  8. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Saw a WSW named Courtney near EMart early this morning. Redhead, petite and was dressed in minimal layers. Had a great time with her and she follows instructions well. Is up for pretty much anything. Sadly no digits. She mentioned she is on facebook, but will share it next time I see her.
    I saw her today but sadly could not pick up but she had a phone do digits, I presume, would be possible.

  9. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Sorry about that, inbox has been cleared.

  10. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Saw a WSW named Courtney near EMart early this morning. Redhead, petite and was dressed in minimal layers. Had a great time with her and she follows instructions well. Is up for pretty much anything. Sadly no digits. She mentioned she is on facebook, but will share it next time I see her.
    Your mailbox is full.

  11. #928

    Courtney. Redhead

    Saw a WSW named Courtney near EMart early this morning. Redhead, petite and was dressed in minimal layers. Had a great time with her and she follows instructions well. Is up for pretty much anything. Sadly no digits. She mentioned she is on facebook, but will share it next time I see her.

  12. #927

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her around? Looking for her new digits. PM if you have info.
    I'm still looking couple of time a week brother. You'll be the first to know when I find her.

  13. #926

    Brazil (Anna)

    Anyone see her around? Looking for her new digits. PM if you have info.

  14. #925

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately? I hooked up w her last year off her FB messanger, but she stopped responding. Is she even in Lawrence? I'll be coming into town next week. Courtney is not answering either.
    She caught on something when I met her before. Wasn't bad but it felt a bit risky.

  15. #924

    Courtney

    Saw her a few times, same old Courney.

    Says she has the crack under control.

    Gained some weight for now has tits and an ass!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape