Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 636 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9363

    Talent Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it looks like the Talent Testing place is in Northridge. I have a free clinic near me in DTLA that I've been frequenting every other month for 4 years now and they're really great. Results usually show up within 2-3 days, so for sure Talent Testing seems faster than that, which is great.

    While on this topic. Be aware of trichomoniasis, guys. This is an STI that is very common and curable with an antibiotic (metrozidinale), however, it doesn't show up on regular STI panels for men (not included). It shows up when women get a vaginal swab test. You can be asymptomatic as well. I've had this happen recently, even though I washed and urinated following every bb encounter. One of my partners had the symptoms (vaginal itching, discharge) and so we both have had to take the antibiotic. I think if you have the same symptoms as a guy (itiching and discharge), there is a urine test for this.
    I do a full panel every time, it's worth the $150.

  2. #9362

    LilyOKC

    Has anyone seen LilyOKC? Her pics look intriguing. Would love any feedback.

  3. #9361
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    One of the girls said there's a testing place down the street from their sherman oaks location.
    Yes, it looks like the Talent Testing place is in Northridge. I have a free clinic near me in DTLA that I've been frequenting every other month for 4 years now and they're really great. Results usually show up within 2-3 days, so for sure Talent Testing seems faster than that, which is great.

    While on this topic. Be aware of trichomoniasis, guys. This is an STI that is very common and curable with an antibiotic (metrozidinale), however, it doesn't show up on regular STI panels for men (not included). It shows up when women get a vaginal swab test. You can be asymptomatic as well. I've had this happen recently, even though I washed and urinated following every bb encounter. One of my partners had the symptoms (vaginal itching, discharge) and so we both have had to take the antibiotic. I think if you have the same symptoms as a guy (itiching and discharge), there is a urine test for this.

  4. #9360
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    The booker will NOT answer the BBFS question, usually it's up to the girl directly. As for Hope, you need a recent test for that to happen. I use talent testing in the San Fernando Valley. Same day results!
    One of the girls said there's a testing place down the street from their sherman oaks location.

  5. #9359

    Hope QOD

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Hope from QoD, does she allow BBFS? I asked the booker but got no answer.
    The booker will NOT answer the BBFS question, usually it's up to the girl directly. As for Hope, you need a recent test for that to happen. I use talent testing in the San Fernando Valley. Same day results!

  6. #9358
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Meganmodels is practically guaranteed bbfscip. They advertise BBFS in their comms. But expect sketchy motel and sub par girls / junkies.

    Qod isn't guaranteed but I almost never use a condom with them.
    If you've seen Hope from QoD, does she allow BBFS? I asked the booker but got no answer.

  7. #9357
    Quote Originally Posted by CumSquat  [View Original Post]
    Is QoD the one you can get bbfscip easy or is that meganmodels?
    Meganmodels is practically guaranteed bbfscip. They advertise BBFS in their comms. But expect sketchy motel and sub par girls / junkies.

    Qod isn't guaranteed but I almost never use a condom with them.

  8. #9356
    Quote Originally Posted by JapDude69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like QoD has expanded to DTLA.
    Is QoD the one you can get bbfscip easy or is that meganmodels?

  9. #9355
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    I also got it from her awhile back for plus 1, but it was a one and done for me. For such a small, young woman her kitty is TERRIBLE. Dry, huge, I still remember the few really bad kitties that I've run across and hers is one.
    She's not the tightest, but she didn't have any issues getting and staying wet.

  10. #9354
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her recently? She said she allows BBFSCIP and it's 200 for a half hour. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Allyfun.
    Saw her recently. Same price and service as you mentioned. She's a lesbian that fucks guys. So if that's your thing, go for it. Has short blonde hair. Talks a lot. She's nice enough, but I wouldn't repeat.

  11. #9353

    Allyfun

    Has anyone here seen her recently? She said she allows BBFSCIP and it's 200 for a half hour. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Allyfun.

  12. #9352
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    She says no but it's always YMMV. I have done BBFS with her a few times.
    I also got it from her awhile back for plus 1, but it was a one and done for me. For such a small, young woman her kitty is TERRIBLE. Dry, huge, I still remember the few really bad kitties that I've run across and hers is one.

  13. #9351
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if she allows it?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LilyOkc
    She says no but it's always YMMV. I have done BBFS with her a few times.

  14. #9350

    Bbfs?

    Any one know if she allows it?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LilyOkc

  15. #9349

    QoD

    Seems like QoD has expanded to DTLA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape