Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 591 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8835

    Pegasus couple

    Anyone see the couple that was at Pegasus today. Black guy and girl that was either white or Hispanic. Nice ass on the girl. Was very friendly and allowed us to suck her tits and she jacked us off a little. About 2 -3 today. Put on a pretty good show on the couch in the straight porn room.

  2. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty1100  [View Original Post]
    Lex was there. Mouth was good. Cat so dry I thought the rubber would break. She said not 2 use spit but didn't have lube smh. Ts rolled and if that's your thing. Anyone knows what's going on with the sexy ass spanish chick walking around wit the Spanish old man?
    Is this Lex the black girl that's kinda tall and got a petite body?

  3. #8833

    Wednesday at noon

    Lex was there. Mouth was good. Cat so dry I thought the rubber would break. She said not 2 use spit but didn't have lube smh. Ts rolled and if that's your thing. Anyone knows what's going on with the sexy ass spanish chick walking around wit the Spanish old man?

  4. #8832
    Anything happening lately at the Hill? I'll be in town next week and plan to drop in.

  5. #8831

    No heat at ABS

    Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.
    That's interesting. I stopped by the sister store on S. Wilmington the other day and they had the exact same problem.

    The owner must be a real cheap POS. If they would just get these stores up to basic nicety they'd make even more money.

  6. #8830

    Oh oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.
    Shrinkage? LOL.

  7. #8829

    The Hill

    Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.

  8. #8828

    Tiffany

    Had a good visit with her at the book store recently and was able to get her number.

    She's doing outcalls now as well, had her stop by my place last night and service was as good as always.

    For this that don't know she's black, about 5'5 and thick. Big chest, big ass and she's actually lost a little weight in the middle for those that remember her.

    Said she's ok with me sharing her number but she can't host. So either meet her at the store or she will come to your place.

    Senior members can pm me for her number.

    Be safe, have fun, monger on.

  9. #8827

    Anything to report?

    I went like once in 2026 but I can't get off work until like 4 so wasn't anything good when I went.

  10. #8826

    Christmas Day

    Is it OPEN Christmas Day?

  11. #8825
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    The post with 31 comments didn't happen. He did DM to let me know they had to reschedule due to injury. I didn't ask what injury involved, just wished him well and thanked for letting me know.
    Oh OK kool always hit or miss with those.

  12. #8824

    Not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13  [View Original Post]
    I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.
    The post with 31 comments didn't happen. He did DM to let me know they had to reschedule due to injury. I didn't ask what injury involved, just wished him well and thanked for letting me know.

  13. #8823
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13  [View Original Post]
    I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.
    Was it on that Pegasus forum on fat because I didn't see any posts about it? Sad I missed it.

  14. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    What is as happening at Pegasus last night 11.30. 25? Parking lot was slammed full of cars. The most I've even seen it.
    I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.

  15. #8821

    Pegasus

    What is as happening at Pegasus last night 11.30. 25? Parking lot was slammed full of cars. The most I've even seen it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape