Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 40026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38601
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    SXL gets talked about A LOT. Search for Karly or any of the girls that work there. I'd say if you search back thru 10-15 pages SXL will get mentioned on every page.
    I personally would prefer SXL over Purple Rainbow right now. The massage is better and the menu is more open.

  2. #38600

    Lilian from Chicago Spa

    Was in the area on vacation and decided to check out the scene here. I honestly just went what was closest to me and went with Chicago Spa on W Armitage. Walked in and drew Lilian. She was a looker and got huge titties and I'm a boob man. We laid out what we wanted and there wasn't any fuss. Started things off with a relaxing massage. I told her to put some elbow into it and she put some extra effort.

    Once we got past the intro things heated up on the flip. She started focusing on my stick and after some time spent I buried my face in her chest. She wrapped me up and we started things off with doggy and for the final boom boom finished it with mish. Cleaned me up and gave me a short massage after. Good experience.

    I am here for few more days. Anybody got recommendation for places with big tittles?

  3. #38599
    Quote Originally Posted by JbJb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks all. Very much appreciated. Seems like I'm getting the most nods to head to Purple Rainbow or SXL. (The intel on SXL is little more sparse when I do a thread search.) Sounds like I might not land a Latina, but that's OK if I get an Asian with a big rack. Speaking of which, do either of these places do a line up? That can make a big difference in getting to pick. Also, am I missing a diamond in the rough near either of these places? Purple rainbow seems intriguing; is that 90 minutes for $$ for real? Thanks everyone!
    SXL gets talked about A LOT. Search for Karly or any of the girls that work there. I'd say if you search back thru 10-15 pages SXL will get mentioned on every page.

  4. #38598
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Not really any black options. Latinas in my experience are often horrible. But princess Latina is supposed to be better depending on the MP. Nothing really downtown. Blue line one or two stops will get you to West River spa and princess Thai if it's still there. Orange line to 35th and there's a bunch near there. Purple rainbow is the hot new one which seems to have a Latina usually. It's very close to the stop. Good Mexican food and a good coffee shop nearby too. Don't even look up where jasmine is. Way too far. Right by the Chinatown red line stop actually isn't very good but go south on canal from there or SW on archer and you have a bunch.
    Thanks all. Very much appreciated. Seems like I'm getting the most nods to head to Purple Rainbow or SXL. (The intel on SXL is little more sparse when I do a thread search.) Sounds like I might not land a Latina, but that's OK if I get an Asian with a big rack. Speaking of which, do either of these places do a line up? That can make a big difference in getting to pick. Also, am I missing a diamond in the rough near either of these places? Purple rainbow seems intriguing; is that 90 minutes for $$ for real? Thanks everyone!

  5. #38597
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and dropped by to see who was available. Hadn't been there since Karly left and wanted to see if there was someone worth seeing. Bingo, there was. Pulled Lei Lei. Older masseuse but nice DD all natural rack and young body. Massage was decent. Took awhile, but she started to flirt with the boys. Flipped and got see that rack. Nice and soft. Began with a great CBJ with no gag reflex. Moved to CG and then mish. Was able to finish on the rack. Definitely going back soon. Happy Hobbying!
    So they change it to Thai Tuch now? Used to go to Ozone before when they had a good lineup.

  6. #38596

    Thai Tuch Spa formerly known as Ozone

    Was in the area and dropped by to see who was available. Hadn't been there since Karly left and wanted to see if there was someone worth seeing. Bingo, there was. Pulled Lei Lei. Older masseuse but nice DD all natural rack and young body. Massage was decent. Took awhile, but she started to flirt with the boys. Flipped and got see that rack. Nice and soft. Began with a great CBJ with no gag reflex. Moved to CG and then mish. Was able to finish on the rack. Definitely going back soon. Happy Hobbying!

  7. #38595

    Kay. Sunny Day Spa

    I appreciate that this is in the burbs BUT you should run, not walk, to this place. Sunny Day Spa in Mt. Prospect.

    Saw this banger of a hottie. Probably early 30's. Who was tight as all get out. In every way. Her name was Kay (I think).

  8. #38594

    Sunny at SXL

    First time for me at SXL without experiencing any of the long-timers of Cindy, Kelly, or Emily. Sunny is a lot younger, short, kinda cute, slightly chunky. A good, patient massage (with a bit more oil than I prefer), then a good BBBJCIM, with some nice ball sucking mixed in. Not on the extremely high level of the more mature & hot three, but she did the job. Just a slight downer after you walk into SXL with that "sometimes incredible stuff happens here" attitude.

    Kelly was there in the lobby when I headed out. She looked absolutely fantastic. Should probably have made an appointment with her.

  9. #38593

    Stars hot spa

    Anybody been here? Near Chinatown. They have 2 Latinas, Emma + Candy haven't been but was wondering if it was worth to check out. Or if there's other good spots walking distance from Chinatown.

  10. #38592

    Safety first.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to take a hike from aurora to Jasmine spa. Before I head there wanted to know if its a safe area and what the parking situation is. I don't usually monger outside the suburbs but am willing to expand jut to visit Ella who I've been with a few times.
    It is safe. I have never been worried about getting out of my car in that area.

    Parking is generally street parking and you can usually park on the same block or no more than a one block walk.

    BS Out.

  11. #38591

    Jumbo Asian Titties

    Any recommendations for the biggest Asian titties out there? Coming into town my plan was to visit Sasha at Asian Chicago spa. Any info is appreciated!

  12. #38590

    Thanks again Lunar

    Decided to hit this place up to get my pipes cleaned. Called to see if they had new girls and got booked with Betty. She a short little thing with nice D jugs. English was pretty basic and had nice soft touch on the massage. She got a tattoo on her too which I dig. Paid for my time and got naked. Laid down and got comfortable and she started to work her magic. Massage was pretty soft and sensual. She tried to do some sweet talk but I was just in the moment so didn't really respond to her. On the flip she started massaging my inner things which got my junior hard. I grabbed her ass and started giving her a massage of my own on her upper body. Got my nut and she cleaned me up. She then told me to flip back over and gave me some finishing touch massage.

  13. #38589

    Jasmine

    I'm planning to take a hike from aurora to Jasmine spa. Before I head there wanted to know if its a safe area and what the parking situation is. I don't usually monger outside the suburbs but am willing to expand jut to visit Ella who I've been with a few times.

  14. #38588
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    With Luna gone at least for now, anyone have recon for their current line up?

    I'm going today and will report back! Lmk.
    As a Korean used to love Asian only, I developed my love for Latina here. Since they have the non traditional, not thick and young Latina.

  15. #38587
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying the service with Lucky was better than the service from Luna?
    Yes. She is not as hot body wise. Face is good.

    Her service is like a PSE. She gave me BJ, and dripping spit down my dick,touch my ass and licking my body all around like a porn star.

    Keep calling me honey all session and seems really enjoy what she is doing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape