Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 13815
-
02-22-26 19:07 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 135Agree
Yes BP and Earth are different owners, I'm quite aware. I'm not sure where you came up with that this was referencing BP. OFCharlie posted about a website he came across and I took the phone number from the link posted and sent a text with a return text for Canal address. See my pic.
.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:29 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 762Full GFE, She charges extra for anal. You can definatelty negotiate that 400 price.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:28 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 762Joy is solid and has a wide open menu. But guys should know she is over 50 yrs old. Looks great for her age and the service is incredicble.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:01 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 1714BP and Earth are two totally different operations, 2 different groups. Earth is owned by RL.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
No ideas what research you did. If you had texted the number listed on BP website, you would not have received the address to the Earth.
Not to mention there were 2 recent reviews of 2 different J girls. And reviews on Chinese girls like Bella and Nina, all from this month alone.
-
02-22-26 17:37 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 135Researched
It peeked my attention so I asked for the location. They gave me the address to Earth Spa, so it's fake. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:30 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 638I can say with confidence that OFC is legit. He's introduced me to some great girls over time.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 15:31 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 1605https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3677952
Anybody been to this place?
-
02-22-26 15:28 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 1298Sonia The Little Person
Saw this on adult search. I am intrigued but no real idea if legit. Not sure if in an apartment or hotel etc. Asian Sonia, a little person. Digits end.
(323) xxx-1985. Anyone have experience? Thanks.
-
02-22-26 15:09 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 1714Each girl's profile has activities that she will do and won't do. O means yes and X means no. Just copy and paste to Google translate.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
If I recall, 2 of previous girls do BB anal. Sadly, the current 4 girls don't. Just keep checking in the future. I am sure one of the future girls will.
-
02-22-26 12:17 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 39Will any of these Japanese girls do BB Anal?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 07:46 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 218Dude is letting us know what's going on at a place and you're whining about it. Why don't you go see if hes right before crying?
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 02:41 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 54Do you know what's better than 2 girls? 4 new J-Girls, and I like this trend.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 00:11 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 416Dude
Your promotions sound the same as their site, or their site like your promotions. But hey, once in a lifetime so don't miss out. It's only money haha.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 22:26 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 1714Japanese invasion
3 J girls today with the 4th one coming tomorrow (the JAV girl that I had mentioned previously), guys must really enjoy BBQ haha. It would be good to read more reviews though.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
2 of the girls do double (O next to 2 guys /1 girl). Double BBFS ranks 3rd on my hobby bucket list, so I don't want to miss this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
1. Mother / daughter duo.
2. Sisters (had cousins, closest I got).
3. 2 girl BBFS at the same time
4. BBFS and BB anal, no holes barred.
5. Fuck 1000 different girls.
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
02-20-26 20:20 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 17142nd JAV girl
Looks like competition is on, which is good for everyone.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
Kurumi Ishikawa starts March 1st at BP.
MOGI-146.










Reply With Quote






