Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 14374
-
02-22-26 17:25 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 1605Milwaukee Streetwalker forum
Years ago I used to cruise the Milwaukee streets. Like Chicago 20-30 years ago, they were super active and it was pretty easy to get a $20 BJ day or night. There were always a couple of guys who wrote short stories for posts. Looks like there still are. I took some time today and did a deep dive into the Milwaukee streetwalker forum. Pretty entertaining reading on a cold Sunday afternoon.
-
02-22-26 15:06 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 469I'm not even sure but that's what I heard. But has anyone seen Rya or Allie lately?
Originally Posted by Chigod7
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 18:02 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 298Norma
Didn't she work with mally and the gang?
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 08:50 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 1605I had to head west on Lawrence at 5:00 am both Tuesday and Wednesday. Saw one lone BSW at Lawrence and Spaulding both mornings.
Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm I took a drive down 5th just to see what was there. Saw 2 BSW, one strung out WSW and a bedazzled Latina whose outfit sparkled in the sunlight. I also saw their handlers's sitting in cars nearby. The one on the corner of fifth and Kilpatrick was actually kind of cute and didn't look worn out or strung out. Just didn't feel comfortable picking up somebody in broad daylight in the neighborhood I'm not familiar with.
-
02-19-26 00:46 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 172Pulaski Divisiion
Another stroll today, saw an older one near Pul / Div. This one looked like she was alive when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Looked like she would give a hell of a gumjob though but definitely not my type. Anyone know her,. WSW gray hair, probably missing teeth since the chin mouth area looked malformed.
-
02-17-26 18:20 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 194Of
All the ones worth their salt are on the internet doing it virtually, the hobby will never be the same.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 21:58 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 172The walking dead.
Took a stroll today (5th), beautiful day, but nothing but zombies out there with ankles thicker than my thighs. Where have all the good ones gone. I miss the good ole days.
-
02-15-26 19:59 #14097Regular Member

Posts: 22Damn RIP.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
I saw her last year sometime in the fall. She was looking rough (very thin) and she was nodding off when I saw her. She was a very sweet girl. She went by Norma in case some of you knew her by that name. Hopefully she went peacefully.
-
02-14-26 21:44 #14096Regular Member

Posts: 23Ashley on Pulaski
Has anyone seen a light skinned BSW named Ashley from back in the day? Greenish eyes, used to be near Pulaski mostly. I'd say she's got to be mid 30's now. We would talk from time to time and we got kinda tight. We would smoke a little 🍃and ride around a bit. We lost contact maybe a couple years ago and I find myself thinking of her, hopefully she's ok.
-
02-06-26 16:25 #14095Regular Member

Posts: 15Re: Lawrence & Pulaski
When it was warmer out I'd typically see 1 or 2 BSW. Not my cup of tea personally. Occasionally a tvsw. On Halloween I saw three people out there but it looked shady af. Two blocks down there were 2 undercover cops in blacked out police cruisers on either side of the street. Literally was heading east and I heard both of them turn their sirens on and fly westbound. None of the girls were anything to write home about so I would never take a chance.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 00:19 #14094Senior Member

Posts: 1605Lawrence Pulaski
I know I have posted on the Lawrence Ave stretch near the Admiral Theatre. It has been bone dry after 10 pm when I have gone thru there this fall / winter. I could be hitting it at the wrong times. It could be because of the neighbors pushing back on social media. It could be side it's hella cold. It could be that after the McDonald's put those super bright LED lights in their parking lot that are on all night long now, the girls stayed away. Maybe they will come back in the warmer months.
-
02-05-26 23:58 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 66Ran into 2 Mexican SW on pulaski and north both in there 20's. I checked out the area for LEO and didn't see any. Gave it a couple trips around to make the coast wa clear. They were smoking Newport's like they were going out of style. Picked up jasmine with a big fat ass and little waist. . 80 cheap for looking so dam sexy. She early comes out but need money for rent. She said she'll be in the area around 10 to 2.
-
02-02-26 21:07 #14092Senior Member

Posts: 59Digits
I'm in town for the night and need some intel.
Either streets to drive or digits of a preferred SW.
-
02-01-26 08:22 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 65When I first saw Norma
I'm going back a few years. When I first saw her they were working out of an apartment in Cicero and then Berwyn. Norma was a sweet woman. I'm not sure who the other one is though.
Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 14:56 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 469Mo. ?
I'm not sure about the name but I know a Molly. But she use to be by 5 sometimes.
Originally Posted by LogansRun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





