Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 60954
-
02-23-26 15:50 #59799Regular Member

Posts: 12Bbfs
Looks like lots of interest. Mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 10:44 #59798Senior Member

Posts: 132Ms-ss
If anyone has a 20 on Miki and / or the MS gals, assuming they're not all in the wind, please DM me.
-
02-23-26 08:48 #59797Senior Member

Posts: 357My mistake
Didn't realize I was in the company of such above board connoisseurs, not a bunch of guys messing around on their old ladies for a thrill (amongst many other reasons). It's good to know none of us get a kick out of breaking the rules here, our primary goal always being that of enlightenment, keeping our providers needs, and the needs of our outside relationships as the ultimate consideration in our actions.
In other news, I was at a spot on pleasant hill today and there was a Gwinnett county cop parked at the Krispy kream, only a few hundred yards from a very popular parlor I was planning to attend. I pulled out of the lot in reverse, swung into traffic with a perfect j-turn, then crept away wearing a Richard Nixon mask to hide my identity. Plan on spending the rest of my day volunteering in a soup kitchen for orphaned children of sex workers, and reminiscing of the times I went straight home for dinner with my family after some lady whom I didn't even know her real name had just cleaned my pipes for less money than a tank of gas. I am such a wonderful person.
-
02-23-26 08:10 #59796Senior Member

Posts: 177Ehhh this reasoning feels a little dry and limited IMHO. This is not human nature. It doesn't capture how people actually behave. Life is often a non-linear and non-rational experience.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
These situations always bring to mind Walt Whitman for me:
Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself.
(I am large, I contain multitudes.).
Countless sages throughout the millenia have discussed the inherently paradoxical nature of life.
OK, back to 304s and mongering! 😂😂😂
-
02-22-26 22:10 #59795Senior Member

Posts: 447This is wildly judgmental and completely fails to grasp the intricacies of relationships and the hobby.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 19:01 #59794Senior Member

Posts: 249Bianca vs Cherry
If you haven't read New Guy79's review, it is worth reading. See post #58299.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:56 #59793Senior Member

Posts: 249Bianca vs Cherry
I can't really compare. I've been with Bianca twice and both times were awesome. I met Cherry but haven't been with her. In my opinion, Bianca is more attractive than Cherry and Bianca is all natural. The next time I am in town, I will ask for Cherry so I can personally compare. But you would have an awesome visit with Bianca. But she is only in town for about 3 more weeks, so see her while you can. : o).
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:56 #59792Senior Member

Posts: 65Lan Massage. Chamblee Tucker Rd
Any luck with the new one at this location? I went last week and it was sweet. Lots of DFK. DM me with updates. I want to see if its worth going back. OTD at $$ for 90 min. Holding back until I hear from others.
Face - 6.
Body - 6.
Personality - 7.
-
02-22-26 18:51 #59791Senior Member

Posts: 65Asian MLF challenge
Any updates from anyone on this? I have received a few who actually visited and had various states of success but no code breakage yet. I am about ready to go give up the ship and say goodbye to her based on what I have heard so far. Any more takers other than the one who has reached out to me multiple times (I am patient! Thanks Mongers.
-
02-22-26 17:12 #59790Senior Member

Posts: 454Wife / Family
Everyone comes from a different place, and no one should feel judged for being married, single, or figuring things out. Life and relationships are complicated, and being here doesn't automatically define how much someone values their family.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
This forum is about support, and harm reduction. Adults will make their own choices, and our role is to help each other. Understand the risks, and move as safely as possible.
We encourage everyone to participate, share their experiences, and offer perspective. Different viewpoints make the conversation stronger. This is a space for respectful dialogue, real advice, and mutual support not judgment.
-
02-22-26 13:16 #59789Senior Member

Posts: 194Rant
Boy, I'm sure I'm not the only married man here reflecting on your rant, as clearly missing the mark. I guess no woman ever want to marry you, or actually stayed around long enough to even consider it. If I'm wrong, then how did you not learn anything about being married?
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 13:11 #59788Senior Member

Posts: 60Is Bianca that much better than cherry? I've seen Cherry like three times.
-
02-22-26 06:53 #59787Senior Member

Posts: 357Your wife
If you're worried about losing your wife, or "getting in trouble", why are you here? That's an assigned risk, she was that important you wouldn't be here at all. You think people go sky diving because it's safe? I still don't see how anything we've talked about helps that problem, other than not going altogether. Your wife and family is either more important than getting jerked off, or they aren't. You wear a bullet proof vest, helmet, and wrap your car in bubble wrap when you leave the house? You're talking about getting your heart right and risk vs reward, I'm talking about tactical reality.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
You're looking for a therapist or a priest, not a smarter way to get your fix. Maybe get some of the costume glasses with the big nose and funny mustache, speak in an unusual accent, shouldn't raise any alarm bells with the ladies.
-
02-21-26 16:08 #59786Senior Member

Posts: 194Which Golden?
Which Golden? The one in Duluth or Cumming? What was $ deal out the door?
Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 14:30 #59785Senior Member

Posts: 38It is what it is
Has to go into town recently. Tried Sunshine in Duluth and got a legit massage from a very beautiful latina. After another stop, decided to go a little further up for a quick visit to Golden. Mama wanted to treat me but I was ready to walk until Sally came around the corner. She took great care to work out the final stresses.










Reply With Quote





