Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 921 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 13809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12939

    Researched

    It peeked my attention so I asked for the location. They gave me the address to Earth Spa, so it's fake. Damn shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I can say with confidence that OFC is legit. He's introduced me to some great girls over time.

  2. #12938
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Your promotions sound the same as their site, or their site like your promotions. But hey, once in a lifetime so don't miss out. It's only money haha.
    I can say with confidence that OFC is legit. He's introduced me to some great girls over time.

  3. #12937

  4. #12936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Sonia The Little Person

    Saw this on adult search. I am intrigued but no real idea if legit. Not sure if in an apartment or hotel etc. Asian Sonia, a little person. Digits end.

    (323) xxx-1985. Anyone have experience? Thanks.

  5. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Will any of these Japanese girls do BB Anal?
    Each girl's profile has activities that she will do and won't do. O means yes and X means no. Just copy and paste to Google translate.

    If I recall, 2 of previous girls do BB anal. Sadly, the current 4 girls don't. Just keep checking in the future. I am sure one of the future girls will.

  6. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    3 J girls today with the 4th one coming tomorrow (the JAV girl that I had mentioned previously), guys must really enjoy BBQ haha. It would be good to read more reviews though.

    2 of the girls do double (O next to 2 guys /1 girl). Double BBFS ranks 3rd on my hobby bucket list, so I don't want to miss this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.

    1. Mother / daughter duo.
    2. Sisters (had cousins, closest I got).
    3. 2 girl BBFS at the same time
    4. BBFS and BB anal, no holes barred.
    5. Fuck 1000 different girls.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/
    Will any of these Japanese girls do BB Anal?

  7. #12933
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Your promotions sound the same as their site, or their site like your promotions. But hey, once in a lifetime so don't miss out. It's only money haha.
    Dude is letting us know what's going on at a place and you're whining about it. Why don't you go see if hes right before crying?

  8. #12932
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    3 J girls today with the 4th one coming tomorrow (the JAV girl that I had mentioned previously), guys must really enjoy BBQ haha. It would be good to read more reviews though.

    2 of the girls do double (O next to 2 guys /1 girl). Double BBFS ranks 3rd on my hobby bucket list, so I don't want to miss this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.

    1. Mother / daughter duo.
    2. Sisters (had cousins, closest I got).
    3. 2 girl BBFS at the same time
    4. BBFS and BB anal, no holes barred.
    5. Fuck 1000 different girls.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/
    Do you know what's better than 2 girls? 4 new J-Girls, and I like this trend.

  9. #12931

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    3 J girls today with the 4th one coming tomorrow (the JAV girl that I had mentioned previously), guys must really enjoy BBQ haha. It would be good to read more reviews though.

    2 of the girls do double (O next to 2 guys /1 girl). Double BBFS ranks 3rd on my hobby bucket list, so I don't want to miss this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.

    1. Mother / daughter duo.
    2. Sisters (had cousins, closest I got).
    3. 2 girl BBFS at the same time
    4. BBFS and BB anal, no holes barred.
    5. Fuck 1000 different girls.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/
    Your promotions sound the same as their site, or their site like your promotions. But hey, once in a lifetime so don't miss out. It's only money haha.

  10. #12930

    Japanese invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I hope Chicago gets more of a J-Girl scene like what New York has. I know in Japan tipping for BBFS can be wildly different depending on the girl and agency, but I wonder how much of it crosses over on the American side.
    3 J girls today with the 4th one coming tomorrow (the JAV girl that I had mentioned previously), guys must really enjoy BBQ haha. It would be good to read more reviews though.

    2 of the girls do double (O next to 2 guys /1 girl). Double BBFS ranks 3rd on my hobby bucket list, so I don't want to miss this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.

    1. Mother / daughter duo.
    2. Sisters (had cousins, closest I got).
    3. 2 girl BBFS at the same time
    4. BBFS and BB anal, no holes barred.
    5. Fuck 1000 different girls.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  11. #12929

    2nd JAV girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Looks like KP has their own JAV coming soon too.
    Looks like competition is on, which is good for everyone.

    Kurumi Ishikawa starts March 1st at BP.

    MOGI-146.

  12. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    An absolute Must See!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3740387

    Forget about all the lame ass places on the NW Side and save up your dollars and give joy a visit.

    Well worth it.
    For $400 is she two pops and full GFE? Any chance of Greek?

  13. #12927

    Joy

    An absolute Must See!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3740387

    Forget about all the lame ass places on the NW Side and save up your dollars and give joy a visit.

    Well worth it.

  14. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Looks like KP has their own JAV coming soon too.
    Interesting. BP has 3 J girls this month and will have 4 more J girls coming in March. Maybe they should change their name from BP to JP (Japanese Palace) to better compete with Korean Palace haha. It's not really a competition though since KP rarely accepts new clients.

  15. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Looks like KP has their own JAV coming soon too.
    https://javtiful.com/actress/shizuka-oshiro

    Some reviews say her service or attitude is lackluster which is par for Jgirls but that she is hotter than her pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape