The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 901 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13330

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    There was one report recently.

    Apparently I'm too stupid to get the link right. It's page 12 of this thread. #13152
    I appreciate your response. There were actually two reviews in close proximity on the page neither of which paints her in a positive light. She looks very pretty but the pictures are likely old. She likes to make excuses too. Always appreciate intel from a fellow mongerer.

    Luv.

  2. #13329

    Airel

    There was one report recently.

    Apparently I'm too stupid to get the link right. It's page 12 of this thread. #13152


    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I've see her ads many times in various places and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her or had an experience with her? She looks like a gorgeous redhead. Thanks in advance.

    Luv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/643811162593

  3. #13328

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Is this the seam wett wett that has talked about from time to time?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202316855
    No, the Lilwetwet that has been discussed recently doesn't advertise anymore.

  4. #13327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Wett wett

    Is this the seam wett wett that has talked about from time to time?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202316855

  5. #13326

    Come Play

    I've see her ads many times in various places and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her or had an experience with her? She looks like a gorgeous redhead. Thanks in advance.

    Luv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/643811162593

  6. #13325

    Atleast you put the site down.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Calli on LC, and before I get jumped I don't know how to add the link sorry and I tried to search the forums with no luck thanks.
    If you are using a touch screen hold your finger on the url in the box at the top and choose copy. Make your comment and hold your finger on the comment box and choose paste.

    If you are using a cursor (computer with a mouse pad or a mouse) put the cursor over the url, highlight the url, right click, choose copy, go to the comment box and right click and choose paste.

    Hope this helps you and others.

  7. #13324

    Big Squirrel

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Seems squirrely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201803968
    Looks like a big squirrel. Must be eating a lot of nuts.

  8. #13323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Calli

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Calli on LC, and before I get jumped I don't know how to add the link sorry and I tried to search the forums with no luck thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202272743

  9. #13322

    Anyone know her

    She goes by Calli on LC, and before I get jumped I don't know how to add the link sorry and I tried to search the forums with no luck thanks.

  10. #13321

    Nicole Smooth

    Anyone seen this one yet? Seems squirrely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201803968

  11. #13320

    Roomba

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I always look at the ba ground in pics, if she can't keep her area clean most likely she can't keep her pussy clean.

    All of my positive experiences the living area is clean, all my negative experiences looked like a mess.
    Friend of mine tried to program the Roomba to clean her pussy each day, but it didn't work.

  12. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Another provider with a totally crash room. Took a picture through a mirror looks like smeared with cum. Do not pass go RUN.
    I always look at the ba ground in pics, if she can't keep her area clean most likely she can't keep her pussy clean.

    All of my positive experiences the living area is clean, all my negative experiences looked like a mess.

  13. #13318
    Disgusting. Who would and why see with such trashy room photos?

  14. #13317
    Another provider with a totally crash room. Took a picture through a mirror looks like smeared with cum. Do not pass go RUN.

  15. #13316

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape