Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 16009
-
02-20-26 15:47 #14914Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Smash and dash at GG Spa
Nothing wrong with a quick drive-by DNA drop off. Coco was my girl she has two C's in her name but her tits were all 2 DS LOL. Standard setup for the joint plenty of rooms sheets are actually clean which I really appreciate. I hate thinking about what just happened before I got there. Coco was pretty fly. I don't know where they pick their names but I'm glad a stripper type girl has a stripper type name. She was in high heels and a mini skirt both didn't stay on very long after about a 30 minute route. No need to negotiate I dropped two bills for all my girls. On came the cover and on came her mouth on my cock and balls. I appreciate she loves licking the tank which I found super hot. For the main event we ran through my usual routine her on top of me then squatting and froggy position so I can get a full view of me exiting and entering. Then I put her in doggy I like it when they spread their cheeks for me put their face down and take you like a champ. This place was legit good didn't try to get overpriced or cheaped out a full hour.
-
02-20-26 14:27 #14913Senior Member

Posts: 252Fountain
I saw Coco there last week. She was FANTASTIC.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:11 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 41Bad News at Fountain
Messaged the number for Fountain to see who was working. I asked if Lydia was still due back in April and I was told Lydia will not be coming back at all now. I was told new girls for March are supposed to be better than Lydia, I guess we'll see. Anyway, stopped by today and saw Jojo. She was ok, tits looked great in a bra as the bra came off they sagged down a bit. Table shower was ok but nothing compared to Lydia. Some B2 B on the back, flipped over for BBBJ and finished with that.
-
02-20-26 13:31 #14911TinderboxGuest
Kelly Ruby Spa
Had some good winnings at the Casino, so I thought I'd reward myself by having a good time with Kelly at Ruby Spa. I think I mentioned before that she's a cute little Asian, nice little butt, C-cups, good energy, but most of all, good service. She gave me a nice BBBJ and CFS with a nice ending. 80/180 for an hour, which was fine with me. I think she won't be here much longer. Give her a shot.
-
02-20-26 00:19 #14910Regular Member

Posts: 8Ada at NN
Yesterday was my paycheck day, you knew it is my time to get some ass. Found a spa called NN, a girl named Ada opened the door and flirting jumped right on me. So we heading to the room, she slowly took of her clothes and bras with a big smile, turned me on right away. She saw my dick is standing up in my pants, then she takes my dick our of my zipper and starts blowing me right there. She aggressively starts trying to deep throat me so continue to face fuck her until her eyes were watering make up smeared. I apologized, but she said I love the way you fucking my mouth. She is petite, around 5'1", I put her on the bed, she is around 100 pounds. She then goes to ride on top of me while I handle her nipples and pull on them. Her ass felt real soft in a nice way in the hand. We switched to regular MISH on the bed with her legs closed which she really enjoyed and I drilled her deep and hammered her hard until I was at the point of no return. I told her I am getting close, she said cum on my face, I pulled the cover off and unload all over Ada's beautiful face. She looks up at me with this mischievous look, opened her mouth to show me some of my load and swallowed it. Unbelievable!
-
02-19-26 22:22 #14909Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucky Wellness (LV) * Ivia Latina
Lucky Wellness (LV) * Ivia Latina.
Ivia is Latina. Good boobs and ass. I wanted her and Latina girls like this are usually really nice. I used to see lots of girls like this at Adelitas and Chicago club. She is light skinned. Mochaish. Possibly Colombian.
Good service. GFE. Some latinas want me to do things i don't want to do but with her I wanted everything. BBBJCIM.
She was playful. Fingered her pussy. Good eye contact. I watched those tits bounce and pounded her hard. In RCG Riding Cow Girl i could see her curves and ass.
She Looks good. Attitude was really horny. Her Service was excellent with lots of Enthusiasm. she got me so hard and moaned a lot. I would Repeat. She is built to take it like a champ. many positions with BBBJ in between positions. Popped in her mouth.
320 otd. / house 80 H
-
02-19-26 22:09 #14908Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Anne / Win Spa
Walked into girls were there I didn't catch the second one's name but Anne caught my eyes because she was a lot younger and had a better ass. We're not talking Latina ass but definitely better than most Asian girls. The massage is really good that was all Asian style LOL. Nice long strokes up and down my back definitely like to tease the boys wasn't scared to get some oil in the ass crack till I flipped over. She pointed out my wallet I pointed at her Kitty and we agreed on the tip. And then her mouth agreed all over my cock and balls. She rode me for a little while I put her in missionary where I had one leg over my shoulder and one thing hanging off the table as I pounded her. In the end I pulled out jerked off all over her belly. I like it a little kinky.
-
02-19-26 21:48 #14907Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Can Confirm Lisa at NN
I know this place gets reviewed a lot but you know what it's just that damn good seriously. I'm always skeptical about reviewed spots but this girl Lisa was just what they were saying young about 25 petite blonde. There's nothing hotter than a blonde Asian girl. She definitely knows how to take care of the Junior. Evidently, she was good with that we started activities, BBBJ on her knees. Me groping and sucking those big ol titties then picked her up and putting her on the table for DATY. Licking deep and sucking her clit and then one finger in on the g spot then two, Supposedly, she said she came after a few minutes. She already had some pre-lube down there but was soon washed away by her juices.
I rubbed my dick on her pussy increasing really fast standing at the side of the table till she came hard, with her still out of breath she got back down on her knees on the floor and tried to put the Hat on with her mouth. I think she got it over the head but you might want to bring your own covers with you. This one was really small and took a lot of effort to apply.
Standing Mish with me at the side of the table with her legs spread eagle then on my shoulders. Slapping those fun bags lightly and watching them shake around in between sucking them. I kept grabbing her shoulders and pulling her in to keep the table from scooting sideways. Climbed up on the table for regular Mish because I thought we were making too much noise. She was getting loud too. She gave me a short rub down after cleanup. I really enjoyed my time with her and I could repeat in a heartbeat. So bottom line I think it's always good when we brows can verify some good ass.
-
02-19-26 20:41 #14906Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71NN lisa
She's a very good kisser, today we started with that, she gives an incredibly good BBBJ, went to take a shower. I like this sequence actually. She gave me a table shower and the rimming felt damn good in the table shower. Great rim job, good way to stay engaged. By the time I was back in the room, lay down on the bed (on my back), Lisa began to suck my balls gently and then moved on to more deep throat BBBJ, I was hard again. I think that's a sign of how good Lisa is at what she does. Also, her mouth and tongue feel especially soft, as in even softer than the wet mouth of most providers, and I think that helped. Lisa at times kept my cock deep inside her mouth and held it there. I considered fucking, but with Lisa, I always feel like her mouth is so excellent that it almost takes willpower and conscious determination to stop a blow job in progress from Lisa. I didn't' want to stop, and he didn't stop, so popped in her mouth. In conclusion, Lisa continues to impress me, has about 6 different ways to make me happy fully satisfied on any given day, depending on my mood and budget.
-
02-19-26 17:08 #14905Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage for women
Are there any massage parlour where Men do massage for women? With a HE or Yoni? Any place where men and women are there.
-
02-19-26 15:24 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 248Regarding Fantastic Spa
Try Pure Spa on Rainbow-just south of 15 beltway.
Originally Posted by Satisfaction62
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 15:11 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 158Price
How much did you pay?
Originally Posted by Cumsalot14
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:35 #14902Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Suki Desert Inn Spa
I made the trek over to Desert Inn Spa to try out the new spinner by the name of Yuki. She truly is a nice-looking, petite Asian spinner who provided me with good service. I drove over without texting for an appointment and just walked in after ringing the bell. Yuki answered the door in a pretty pink dress, with one of the shoulder straps hanging on for dear life. She had nice C-cups that wanted to just get out of the dress. That eventually happened after I paid the house fee of 80, and then negotiated the tip of 180. She was a spinner for sure. I had a fun time with her. Her services met my needs for relieving the pressure and stress I had built up. I highly recommend you give her a visit. I think you'll be pleased in the end.
-
02-19-26 11:26 #14901Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Thanks for catching my Ruby Spa mistake
Thanks for catching my Senior moment mistake; all of you are correct.
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
Regardless, Kelly at Ruby Spa is a nice, petite Asian. I don't think she's even five feet tall. I've partaken in her service a few times. She is friendly, outgoing, and energetic. Her service in my book is top-notch. Some may disagree, but that's my personal opinion. I would guess this Spa isn't really busy based on its location. That's a good thing for me, so don't get any ideas about making a visit here. It's probably too far a drive for you. Have a nice day, and the fricken wind is finally gone for the time being.
-
02-19-26 11:19 #14900Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Brain Fart
Yes, you're correct, it is Ruby Spa. Thanks for catching that mistake. I drove out of town and realized my mistake, but couldn't make the correction. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






