Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 9680
-
02-20-26 12:50 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 25Are they real?
The Latina ads are they actually real & accurate? & the Asian ones to?
-
02-20-26 10:29 #9004Regular Member

Posts: 18Savannah Conway
Saw her about a month ago. Easy to arrange, but when I got there and got ready to get down to business expecting to get a good BBBJ to get started, well it wasn't going to happen. I said it is in your post and her reply was "I don't know you". Said she couldn't edit her post to take that off, but I know that's BULL. Couldn't get excited after that and left disappointed. She had a decent enough body, but was just turned off. You may have better luck.
Originally Posted by BigGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 06:47 #9003Senior Member

Posts: 105She is real but has mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by DP1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 06:34 #9002Senior Member

Posts: 68Looks too good. Idk may be a false flag, anyone experienced?
-
02-19-26 21:49 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 316Seems.
** Seems to good to be true. She's on tryst and couple of other sites. My thoughts are why would you have to post skip if you on others sites?
Originally Posted by DP1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 19:31 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 397Hazel Woodz
Has anyone ever seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...c/779866265857
-
02-19-26 15:54 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 232Any information on Savannah in Conway, Thank you!
-
02-19-26 02:44 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 236
-
02-18-26 20:48 #8997Senior Member

Posts: 416Repeat visits
Pics are real. Very open minded. Typically in safer location. Can hold a conversation. Plays flute well. When comms are happening they are great. Never fallen off on me while setting something up. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by FishMan120
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 20:43 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 416This hobby here
The 2 worst things to happen to this hobby are fent and filters. F&F.
First they sit and filter the hell out of their pics then nod out trying to make money. I don't get it. It's truly not a fun hobby anymore and it's wherever you go. Wish we could post side by side mugshots to post pics but I think we have all seen how bad it really is. Ie JRL 2/17. Wow just wow.
Rant over.
-
02-18-26 20:25 #8995Senior Member

Posts: 183Dam. It sounds like things are pretty tough in M. B. I was really hoping to escape family and have a good time. It don't look like the AMP 's are any better. If there any UTR's anyone is willing to share it would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 10:32 #8994Regular Member

Posts: 15Reached out get the details, was quick to reply with 2 pics and her menu - 150/200/250. Asked about content, because, you know, have to see before taking the plunge. She went dark, then texted a couple days later and asked why I never sent. She never provided an address to send and then went dark completely. She popped back up with a different #. Reached out to this #. Blah, blah, blah, she never sent any content. She did butt dial and what I heard on the other end makes me thankful I never went through with it. After that call, Spidey senses tell me that she is bad news and has a couple rough handlers that I imagine would be rather close by to anyone who did take the plunge. Maybe y'all will have better luck if you reach out, if you do, I would interested in hearing how everything went.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 09:55 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 316How about sharing?
Just a thought while I was scrolling the skip ads why don't we start posting a photo of what we thought we were getting based on ad AND what actually waiting for you upon arrival? When the ads price should be for what is on the label if not why pay for what your not getting. I know some are going to say hey its a good BJ or it's at tight box but the point is it's not what it claims it looks like. They obviously know if they only posted real unfiltered updated photos no one would contact at their price. See what made me think this these photos (and Sammi the cripple girl who currently locked up going away long time once showed me a photo of this one naked when she staying in her room. It was just blobs and blobs of fat rolling all over her ' they had a guy driving them who was taking the free service from her and snapped a naked shot because it grossed him out so much he had to show Sammi who showed me) * just imagine what's going to pour out of the red dress! Smh.
-
02-18-26 08:36 #8992Senior Member

Posts: 316Interesting. Hmmmmm?
** It puts the lotion in the basket interesting. Is what comes to my mind!
Originally Posted by FishMan120
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 07:36 #8991Senior Member

Posts: 105Any info?
Any info. Looks good. https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/951683067146.









Reply With Quote






