rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 889 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 13321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13126

    Anyone know her

    She goes by Calli on LC, and before I get jumped I don't know how to add the link sorry and I tried to search the forums with no luck thanks.

  2. #13125

    Nicole Smooth

    Anyone seen this one yet? Seems squirrely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201803968

  3. #13124

    Roomba

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I always look at the ba ground in pics, if she can't keep her area clean most likely she can't keep her pussy clean.

    All of my positive experiences the living area is clean, all my negative experiences looked like a mess.
    Friend of mine tried to program the Roomba to clean her pussy each day, but it didn't work.

  4. #13123
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Another provider with a totally crash room. Took a picture through a mirror looks like smeared with cum. Do not pass go RUN.
    I always look at the ba ground in pics, if she can't keep her area clean most likely she can't keep her pussy clean.

    All of my positive experiences the living area is clean, all my negative experiences looked like a mess.

  5. #13122
    Disgusting. Who would and why see with such trashy room photos?

  6. #13121
    Another provider with a totally crash room. Took a picture through a mirror looks like smeared with cum. Do not pass go RUN.

  7. #13120

  8. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    This girl could be a nine (she isn't) and I wouldn't see her. The way some of these women present themselves and the crap you can see in their pictures (pig stye). There's a provider I've seen that I swear the second time I went to her place the same dirty dishes were still in the sink from the previous visit. If they can't maintain their own place what does that say about there own general cleanliness and hygiene? Even if the service is up to par, and it very often isn't, it makes me wonder if another visit is worth my time / money. Just my. 02 cents.

    Luv.
    I agree an posted many times. I look at all the pictures even what is on the sink when they show it. If they can't keep the room clean that pussy won't be clean.

  9. #13118

    Siah

    Has anyone actually seen her other than the person offering contact info? I have her info and have exchanged text messages with her. PM me with any helpful info from any mongers that have actually seen her. PM me. NO I will not share contact info with anyone who does not already have it. Only Pm me if you have seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrc68  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, petite and tight. She's host in walnut hills and I've always had fun meeting her. If anyone needs her digits message me no reason to pay for seeking. She's trying to meetup some before the storm hits idk think.
    .

  10. #13117
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Shania / Shaa I've seen a few very vague reports about? It's a weird mix of reports, from Fake to crazy but freaky in the sack LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/084171781806

    She definitely ain't the prettiest face in the world, but the body is OK. Currently offering "all night" Outcall for $500. I don't think there is any provider I'd want to spend ALL night with, but I do like the opportunity to take as much time as I want to get comfortable. I can host, and have no issues Ubering her here & home. 5 Benjamins is doable for an arrangement like this, but not without knowing much about her. I'm in a situation where I CAN host, but can't really go to Incall locations easily, so if anyone has any real face to face info on her, I'd appreciate it. Or if you know of another good Outcall that isn't tweaking or fat AF.
    This girl could be a nine (she isn't) and I wouldn't see her. The way some of these women present themselves and the crap you can see in their pictures (pig stye). There's a provider I've seen that I swear the second time I went to her place the same dirty dishes were still in the sink from the previous visit. If they can't maintain their own place what does that say about there own general cleanliness and hygiene? Even if the service is up to par, and it very often isn't, it makes me wonder if another visit is worth my time / money. Just my. 02 cents.

    Luv.

  11. #13116

    Mara

    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    I think her name is Mara. I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure there are older reports in the Dayton forum. I think she is located in Springfield.
    Thanks for the great intel. You're right, several reports on the Dayton board, mostly very good. Hopefully, she will do an outcall to northern Cincy.

  12. #13115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Mara

    Yes this is Mara. She is in Springfield not far off 70 in a hotel. Saw her for a B&G last time I was in Springfield. Her room is very lived in as she has been there for some time. Doesn't like to catch but always fun and sensual. Has dreads, little hippy-ish. Doesn't shave anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Searched, but nothing comes up. Spinners are hard to find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...l/874162990140

  13. #13114

    I believe you are right

    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    I think her name is Mara. I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure there are older reports in the Dayton forum. I think she is located in Springfield.
    One picture where she is not showing her head looks like a picture she used when she had her name on her picture. If so she is good but the other pictures make her look better. She was very good but I have not seen her in awhile.

  14. #13113

    Mara

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Searched, but nothing comes up. Spinners are hard to find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...l/874162990140
    I think her name is Mara. I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure there are older reports in the Dayton forum. I think she is located in Springfield.

  15. #13112

    Anyone experienced this slim MILF

    Searched, but nothing comes up. Spinners are hard to find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...l/874162990140

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape