Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1142
-
02-23-26 08:31 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 2015Is it a Nail salon?
Originally Posted by Box999
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 07:38 #1096Regular Member

Posts: 13What time did you go? Assuming the poster is correct, its probably a place that switches tune after a certain hour. The salon behind coffee lovers does this.
Originally Posted by Box999
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 13:08 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 16New Creation on Tully Rd was a let down
I was in town for one night. I was hoping this forum wouldn't let me down, but it did. Don't believe the reviews of this place. I saw two workers there, and neither lived up to the descriptions in these reviews.
-
02-19-26 17:51 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 2Just to double check, when I google for New Creation Salon on Tully I see pictures on Yelp of a nail salon. And it looks legit. Is this the same place?
Originally Posted by SJC002
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 19:16 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 87Aroma Day Spa Sasa
Traveling to the Bay area for work, and I got a recommendation from a friend that Sasa is good. This place is in San Carlos.
Texted ahead of time to confirm the same girl is working there. I was greeted by Sasa in her mid to late 20's.
L: She has long silky black hair, great make up, about 105-110 lbs good, curvy body. Pretty bubble butt that's bigger than average asian. Smooth skin and a tight kitty that's clean with no smell.
E: Decent.
A: Amazing Attitude, GFE. Took care of me for the full hour.
S: CFS, great BBBJ, she felt the best in doggy.
Are: YES, HR+Tip = 80+200. I will be going back soon before I leave. She provides the same experience as Korgs. Place was clean, and I was the only one there the whole time. Treat her nice and happy mongering!
-
02-13-26 13:59 #1092Regular Member

Posts: 8Have you been to these places recently? Who is the youngest.
Originally Posted by Neo12
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 18:06 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 344Latina Massage +
Why'all are luck out in SJC- only Latinas we have in Chgo are "independent" wham- bam GTFO girls, or your typical AMP. I'm an older guy so the massage start w some tease works better for me. You mind sharing fee structure? Feel free to DM me if prefer.
Originally Posted by Tonix33
[View Original Post]
Coming out there in 2 weeks for work and would love to try a good Latina massage + L3.
-
02-11-26 21:57 #1090Banned Member

Posts: 14All Latina Shack some top notch ass!
You never know what these sites what you're going to get but damn I scored gold here I swear this is a J-Lo factory. Lisi was a Colombian girl who says coffee is only good stuff from Colombia. He had a great ass I mean I couldn't tell if there was injections in it but I definitely checked in my cock and doggy style. The massage is definitely more of the keys nature. She took her top off and ran her hard nipples across my back play with my ass and stroke Junior off while I laid on my stomach. No guessing game about this this was going to be fun. On the flip she started off with a nice hand job just a little bit of oil. I appreciate this. I don't know if you guys have noticed but hand jobs are really something the girls don't do anymore they go right to sucking you and screwing you. It was nice to get me rock hard before she put the cover on later. I took her to Pound Town first missionary then flipped her doggy. Standing doggy was the highlight grabbing her shoulders and really giving to that big Colombian booty. Here's her ad definitely worth seeing.
https://sanjose.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13312101.html
-
02-11-26 13:27 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 399Hummingbird Spa- Cupertino.
Originally Posted by Scep14
[View Original Post]
Angela.
Cherry.
Akio Skin & Body- Cupertino.
Leah (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun).
Ruby (Sun).
Summer (Fri, Sat).
Cici (Tue).
-
02-11-26 00:56 #1088Regular Member

Posts: 3Cupertino and nearby l1 spots?
Looking for the most attractive provider for basic L1 in the area. Previous favorites are all gone. Who is your current favorite?
-
02-09-26 14:49 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 344Santa Clara AMP?
Coming out to SC 2/23 for work meetings from Chgo area; staying out near Levi Stadium. Will be without a car. So is there anything worthwhile (L3) closer than going down to New Creation on Tully? Went to the old Santa Spa last year before it closed. And had great experience. Seemed to remember that was closer than a 20-25 minute Uber ride. Doesn't need to be exclusively Asian. But seem to have better luck there.
Thanks in advance, gentlemen.
-
02-04-26 17:09 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 399How much did the damage come up to, house charge and tip?
Originally Posted by PartyChicken
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 13:44 #1085Regular Member

Posts: 21I love New Creation Salon off Tully Rd great experience with new girl Kayla
It's been a while since I've been back to New Creation. Really like this place because the girls are nice and don't play games in my experience. Decided to see who was working so stopped by. They've always had a great selection of girls. Went with a new girl named Kayla this time. She is Asian, pretty around 5'3" and nice and curvy in a good way. Really liked her body. Nice big tits too. The massage was a nice little treat. She was better than I was expecting. I like how playful and teasing she was. And after taking care of the tip she was open to everything I wanted. I'm not too demanding a guy but she was very accommodating. I went for the full service everything covered but the HJ. Great head, even better bottom. She was all about customer service. I was all done before time was up. Prices here are always good. Thanks Kayla. Posting a pic from her. You'll see what I mean.
-
02-03-26 08:47 #1084Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30108X / Winchester
Happy dreams mongers!
Originally Posted by EdHaskell
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 16:56 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 44Location doesn't pop up right away. Is this on Winchester just south of I-280 in SJ? Thanks!
Originally Posted by PartyChicken
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






