Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 31855
-
02-19-26 17:29 #31300Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for all that! She (or they) wrote back asking for my "review page" here, but I don't think there is one. I appreciate them trying to find some alternate way to screen me, but it probably just isn't in the cards right now. I offered to open a P411 account to at least verify I'm a real human being, but I think they still expect reviews on it.
Originally Posted by TurboMan1233
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 12:27 #31299Senior Member

Posts: 376How was the service? Would you repeat? Price seems fair for hhr rate.
Originally Posted by Klayboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 22:38 #31298Senior Member

Posts: 31Hobby screenshot
I had to do some light screening and gave a selfie holding a paper with the date and sent a screenshot logged into ter on the my reviews page. Within 5 minutes they message that I was approved and asked when I would like to see her. I don't know that it would work for everyone but I have about 20 reviews and was good to go. I think it would be similar if you wanted to use usasg and give reviews. The other option was as you described showing full name on DL. They are planning to bring more talent and told me they wouldn't require it again. I think this will be a good thing for the M. Hope that it works out for you.
Originally Posted by MemphisChris
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 00:51 #31297Regular Member

Posts: 20Hailey
Little thicker than I like for the price but she had a cute face and decent BBBJ. $2 for half hour. Anal on the table but you have to swap condoms. I opted to stick with the standard FS and done some finger dabbing at the starfish.
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/hailey-2/
-
02-15-26 16:54 #31296Senior Member

Posts: 338I just tried with Sugar, selfie with my license with my details redacted. Said no go, has to have my full name visible. Want to try her so badly, but not at the expense of my privacy, and potentially my reputation.
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 14:37 #31295Senior Member

Posts: 31Sugar
Finally got down to see Sugar. She is one of my atf as she is a sweet little freak in the sheets. I love a good rim and stroke. I think she will be here another week.
https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar
-
02-13-26 14:27 #31294Senior Member

Posts: 905Burner phones are the way to go Bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by URCaveManez87
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 21:35 #31293Senior Member

Posts: 35Agreed
Yea just go to Dollar General and spend $30‐$50 on a cheap smart phone. The provider will think it's your real phone which will make some of them trust you more. And you'll be protected from any BS that may come along if your real number was floating around. I've had providers threaten to call my phone back to back for hours unless I send them money. I just laughed and took the battery out of burner for a few days.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 17:06 #31292Regular Member

Posts: 19I never had any issues with fake numbers except few tryst girls will ask for your real number they can search and verify me with. I had give it out few times but not with most girls I've seen. I would stick to it.
Originally Posted by Kelsier
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 16:23 #31291Senior Member

Posts: 2528In this hobby world never use your real number. That will haunt you when you least expect it.
Originally Posted by Kelsier
[View Original Post]
Never used a google voice or a text app. Those can be found.
The safest way is buy a cheap burner phone. No problems with those and when you don't need it the phone can be turned off.
As Bc would have said my 2 cents.
-
02-12-26 13:05 #31290Senior Member

Posts: 110Info on these ladies
Anyone have info on these three ladies?
Crystal.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9258788388/1
Misty / Riley?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7313451236/1
Honey (Russian) maybe works with mixed girl Cream (both have same number).
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...895/9017079523
Thanks.
-
02-11-26 15:23 #31289Senior Member

Posts: 35New trend?
Anyone else use a Google voice or voip number for privacy? I've always used one and never had issues before, but lately every girl I text / call ghosts me as soon as they find out it's a Google Voice number and not my normal cell number. Anyone else seeing this lately? I'd hate to have to start using my real cell number for this.
-
02-11-26 13:25 #31288Regular Member

Posts: 14Candy
Can you post a link of the ad you used?
Originally Posted by InsureRisk
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 23:03 #31287Senior Member

Posts: 142Shame
Shame cause she looks darn good urghh.
Originally Posted by OutdoorMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 15:50 #31286Senior Member

Posts: 338We conversed a few times back in 2024 -- I was assured by trusted members she was legit, but I just could not get past her shitty accommodations and kept waiting for her to wind up at an address that wasn't sketchy. It's a shame, she's cute and she seemed nice, but a waste of cute and nice working out of roach motels.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





