Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19582

    Linda, meditation station?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Florida for the past few weeks but had to make a trip home this week to take care of a few things. While home I thought I'd stop and see Linda who I see quite regularly. I've written a review or two about her in the past but it was with an older screen name so I thought it would be good to write another. Kind of an update.

    Linda is always great with communication. Very nice looking with a very pleasing personality and she works at making you feel comfortable in a nice atmosphere that's clean.

    Linda is a CMT with lots of training and as always, the massage was A+. I've had lower back issues for years and it's always nice to leave feeling much better, treated by someone with genuine skill that's easy on the eyes.

    Per usual, she got "comfortable" about halfway through the session and allows for plenty of roaming. The teasing began and it was terrific. She had me flip and the "view" was as you might expect. Beautiful. And the finish, as always, was the best ever. She's been doing this for a long time and she know what she's doing.

    $80 door fee for 60 minutes, $100 tip. No time shortage. Worth every penny. Not sure how many times I've seen her but it's been quite a few over the past few years. Yeah, I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/245293188477
    Is she a white girl maybe 30? Your review sounds like a woman I met who might have gone by that name. She was one of the few people I have met who bragged about how skilled she is at massage even while she wasn't massaging me laying naked on the table. It sounds like the same person but experiences are quite different. Between the terrible massage and upsell of any piece of clothing or service beyond said terrible massage I vowed never to visit her again. Its a shame because she is gorgeous compared to the other people who offer massage there but at the end of the day I need someone whose hands are decent not someone who tells me their amazing.

  2. #19581

    Re Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Florida for the past few weeks but had to make a trip home this week to take care of a few things. While home I thought I'd stop and see Linda who I see quite regularly. I've written a review or two about her in the past but it was with an older screen name so I thought it would be good to write another. Kind of an update.

    Linda is always great with communication. Very nice looking with a very pleasing personality and she works at making you feel comfortable in a nice atmosphere that's clean.

    Linda is a CMT with lots of training and as always, the massage was A+. I've had lower back issues for years and it's always nice to leave feeling much better, treated by someone with genuine skill that's easy on the eyes.

    Per usual, she got "comfortable" about halfway through the session and allows for plenty of roaming. The teasing began and it was terrific. She had me flip and the "view" was as you might expect. Beautiful. And the finish, as always, was the best ever. She's been doing this for a long time and she know what she's doing.

    $80 door fee for 60 minutes, $100 tip. No time shortage. Worth every penny. Not sure how many times I've seen her but it's been quite a few over the past few years. Yeah, I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/245293188477
    A few guys have let me know her ad is no longer up. Feel free to message me for her number. She's great.

  3. #19580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    Metro Det

    I know of a few in metro Detroit area that have one. It is an interesting experience. If you want info for over there DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Hey group I'm looking for a place or girl that has a milking table. I have this on the bucket list and would love to have that done. Replay or DM me.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #19579

    Linda

    I've been in Florida for the past few weeks but had to make a trip home this week to take care of a few things. While home I thought I'd stop and see Linda who I see quite regularly. I've written a review or two about her in the past but it was with an older screen name so I thought it would be good to write another. Kind of an update.

    Linda is always great with communication. Very nice looking with a very pleasing personality and she works at making you feel comfortable in a nice atmosphere that's clean.

    Linda is a CMT with lots of training and as always, the massage was A+. I've had lower back issues for years and it's always nice to leave feeling much better, treated by someone with genuine skill that's easy on the eyes.

    Per usual, she got "comfortable" about halfway through the session and allows for plenty of roaming. The teasing began and it was terrific. She had me flip and the "view" was as you might expect. Beautiful. And the finish, as always, was the best ever. She's been doing this for a long time and she know what she's doing.

    $80 door fee for 60 minutes, $100 tip. No time shortage. Worth every penny. Not sure how many times I've seen her but it's been quite a few over the past few years. Yeah, I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/245293188477

  5. #19578

    Lola.

    Was in town looking for some enjoyment. CJ wasn't available. So I tried the highly reviewed and recommended Lola. What an incredible event. I set the appointment for the full hour to enjoy the tease to the full. The interaction was far better than I anticipated. She's tall and thick which actually works well with me being a bigger man. The body on body portion was intense and the climax was prolonged and very satiating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/364564791940

    I will repeat. Prices are on her posted ad.

  6. #19577

    Saisha

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    Saisha has great lips and technique. Have seen her for years. Great professional provider. Shaved kitty that tastes great. 50-minute massage with a nice BBBJ and DATY. Have not gotten FS but have tried and will keep trying. I usually give her $$ all in. Enjoy.
    160-200 all in seems to be the ok rate for her. I'm sure she won't decline more but also won't restrict what she does within that range and I would guess she is very much YMMV. I've had the conversation about FS before and I don't think we are in the same ballpark. Her pussy is delicious. Her head game idk and idc some have said she faked it and I haven't had her crawl up on the table and eye fuck me while throating but whatever she does she doesn't do it long before she switches to hands. To me she is the right amount of fun with a massage provider and it doesn't break your wallet either. I'm not interested in turning a masseuse to a hooker or pretend a hooker knows how to massage either though LOL.

  7. #19576
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    What's the total out the door for Saisha and how's her head game?
    Saisha has great lips and technique. Have seen her for years. Great professional provider. Shaved kitty that tastes great. 50-minute massage with a nice BBBJ and DATY. Have not gotten FS but have tried and will keep trying. I usually give her $$ all in. Enjoy.

  8. #19575

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place about 6 weeks ago. My provider was at least 75-80. She was tiny, wrinkled and hunchbacked with bad teeth. This is one of the few times I didn't power through for at least a happy ending. I laid on the table for about fifteen minutes contemplating where I went wrong in life. I then left before I did more emotional damage to myself by powering through with the Asian Latrine from Robin hood men in tights. Probably won't return there because of ptsd.
    Sounds like Coco is still working there.

    I was thinking of dropping in to see if there was anyone new working there, but I guess not.

    Thanks UtrGuy for the heads up and giving me good laugh from your awesome review. Although it did give me some bad flashbacks.

  9. #19574

    TNC current roster

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo  [View Original Post]
    Just reached out to see who was working and it appears it's two new people. I was told Sora and Nina are working. It was Tina and Lee Lee as of about a week ago. Anyone had any recent dreams of either of them? BNG.
    I went last week. Was told that Tina is on "vacation" and no timeline was given if / when she will return. Disappointing because I liked Tina.

    Sora was the one that gave me the info. She is a little on the plump side and took a while to warm up to me. When she did we had a fine time, nothing great but not too bad either. She did not ask for more than the usual tip. The one good / unique thing about her is she has giant, firm erasers, which usually is not by thing, but they were so long I had to spend some time enjoying them.

    Did not get a look at Nina.

  10. #19573

    Goddess Eve

    First time poster, long time reader.

    Many reviews on Goddess Eve- thought I'd try to reach out to her last week. No luck unfortunately. Tryst says she hasn't been active lately. Maybe she's got such a following now she's stopped accepting new clients?

    Thanks all for the posts- all info is appreciated for the silent readers out there.

    -JB's.

  11. #19572
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo  [View Original Post]
    Just reached out to see who was working and it appears it's two new people. I was told Sora and Nina are working. It was Tina and Lee Lee as of about a week ago. Anyone had any recent dreams of either of them? BNG.
    Lee lee was very good, nice body and seemed to enjoy the session.

    Also Jenni / Ginny is another favorite of mine.

  12. #19571
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    What's the total out the door for Saisha and how's her head game?
    Out the door was 170. I have no experience with your other question.

  13. #19570

    Saisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Lola and I have a vehicular tire connection of some sort. August appt delayed due to tire changing issues (she didn't cancel, just delayed) and this week's scheduled appt did have to get cancelled due to her flat tire and my inability to wait that long. Rats.

    Thankfully Saisha was responsive and available instead. She was ready and clean and tasty and has the ability to bamboozle me into thinking her glowing comments and head-crushing thighs means I'm pretty good and "special. ". Overall she was great.
    What's the total out the door for Saisha and how's her head game?

  14. #19569

    Saisha. No new revelations

    Lola and I have a vehicular tire connection of some sort. August appt delayed due to tire changing issues (she didn't cancel, just delayed) and this week's scheduled appt did have to get cancelled due to her flat tire and my inability to wait that long. Rats.

    Thankfully Saisha was responsive and available instead. She was ready and clean and tasty and has the ability to bamboozle me into thinking her glowing comments and head-crushing thighs means I'm pretty good and "special. ". Overall she was great.

  15. #19568

    Absolute truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick879  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first but the fact it's a private road and a small location I felt comfortable especially when I was greeted when I walked up! Very nice ladies at the this location! Would def come back in future, spa was located on 28 and Byron in the industrial part I know there is two one further down. Great find went based on the good reviews I've seen and I'm glad I took the chance!
    And a whopping post number of 1. Must be a gospel truth review! Where did I put my wallet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape