Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 529 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7591

    Lemon Tree Shocking Report No Bueno!

    Well I have been here several times and have always been happy with the service. I don't know if they changed management or not, (none of the girls I saw before where there) but I went today based on some of the reviews here for Gia and I was very disappointed.

    Yes, Gia is probably is 25 ish tall, etc. But she is a total GPS provider and it was all negotiations from the first hint of service. She wanted $ for a single shot L1 only. I have never had to pay that in Brevard, I only max out at $60 and that is for two pops per session.

    She said strictly level 1 only shot there for $ allowed by the owner! What? LOL! I said it's not up to you? She said no! Hahaha! I started waiting to hear 5-0 come in.

    Are they under new management or something because this is the first and only time this has ever happened to me.

    She actually said she needed to check with the owner and then she did! She left the room I heard her talking in Chinese and then I finally opened the door and she was there in the hall with the manager / owner. She told me it was $ for one pop L1 only. LOL. The manager / owner was there too in the hall. Very strange.

    I said no and they gave me my house fee back and I left. Very nice of them to do that without a fight. First something like this time for me anywhere. Don't try to play Orlando if you're not going to deliver Orlando! YMMV.

  2. #7590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraJo91  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gia yesterday, she is indeed beautiful. 25 years old, about 5'8", slender with the right curves. Really good English and fun personality. She is definitely one of the best I've seen at the AMPs around time. Massage was great and I definitely left happy. I'll have to repeat, I hope she stays for a while.
    Damages? What's offered?

    this site was created for sharing information not withholding it 🤣

    2 post... one praising lemon tree... one knocking Zen for their inconsistency?

    hmm....

  3. #7589

    Zen Melt

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    But Jasmine is Linda, LOL.

    I'll never go back, last time I got dressed and left after Sasa had such a bad attitude that junior couldn't even stay at attention. Jasmine ran into the parking lot and was banging on my car window yelling, come back baby I give you money back. No thanks.
    I had a similar experience with Sasa, but I've also had good experiences too. It's inconsistent there. Apparently there will be a new girl on the 24th. This is place is always hit and miss. Jasmine aka Linda is definitely the best one there whenever she is in rotation.

  4. #7588

    Gia at LT

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    I am Glad I stopped by Lemon Tree last night, after a very good massage with my long time friend sweetheart Jenny, I saw a new girl walking around and I asked about her, I was told she is new. She goes by Gia, IMO the most beautiful girl I have seen, probably one of the prettiest in this area, very young, in her 20's, long hair, and absolutely stunning body and face. Will definitely go back and pay her a visit. A must see girl.
    I saw Gia yesterday, she is indeed beautiful. 25 years old, about 5'8", slender with the right curves. Really good English and fun personality. She is definitely one of the best I've seen at the AMPs around time. Massage was great and I definitely left happy. I'll have to repeat, I hope she stays for a while.

  5. #7587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes2  [View Original Post]
    This is the best advice MG! Drastically improves the chances you'll actually find who you're looking for. Makes things so much easier.
    Dr Willy in Orlando thread always posting valuable info, I'm over there a lot and I got that from one of his post.

    It's all about sharing information.

  6. #7586

    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about Anna, guess Jasmine going to be busy, I'm hoping Tiffany will be back next month she went to China for the new year celebrations.

    guess their body doubles are at zen🤣
    helpful hint... before asking for a particular girl ask the girl what her name is might lower the chances of her saying I'm jasmine or anna

    never foolproof... just lowers the odds
    This is the best advice MG! Drastically improves the chances you'll actually find who you're looking for. Makes things so much easier.

  7. #7585

    Lt

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    I am Glad I stopped by Lemon Tree last night, after a very good massage with my long time friend sweetheart Jenny, I saw a new girl walking around and I asked about her, I was told she is new. She goes by Gia, IMO the most beautiful girl I have seen, probably one of the prettiest in this area, very young, in her 20's, long hair, and absolutely stunning body and face. Will definitely go back and pay her a visit. A must see girl.
    What was the damage?

  8. #7584
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha Jasmine and Anna are not the same person but Jasmine and Anna rotate between both shops.

    Hope that clears it up at AisnaFlyer22.
    That does clear it up. Thank you.

  9. #7583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same people?

    Your box is full.
    I cleared up some space

  10. #7582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog2000  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Jasmine is at 5 star in Orlando. I just saw her there yesterday. Was hoping for doubles with her and Anna but Anna is injured. Apparently something to do with her legs and not being able to walk without severe pain.
    Sorry to hear about Anna, guess Jasmine going to be busy, I'm hoping Tiffany will be back next month she went to China for the new year celebrations.

    guess their body doubles are at zen🤣
    helpful hint... before asking for a particular girl ask the girl what her name is might lower the chances of her saying I'm jasmine or anna

    never foolproof... just lowers the odds

  11. #7581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    I am Glad I stopped by Lemon Tree last night, after a very good massage with my long time friend sweetheart Jenny, I saw a new girl walking around and I asked about her, I was told she is new. She goes by Gia, IMO the most beautiful girl I have seen, probably one of the prettiest in this area, very young, in her 20's, long hair, and absolutely stunning body and face. Will definitely go back and pay her a visit. A must see girl.
    Thanks!...interesting, might have to find a reason to go to Melbourne.

  12. #7580

    New beautiful girl at LT

    I am Glad I stopped by Lemon Tree last night, after a very good massage with my long time friend sweetheart Jenny, I saw a new girl walking around and I asked about her, I was told she is new. She goes by Gia, IMO the most beautiful girl I have seen, probably one of the prettiest in this area, very young, in her 20's, long hair, and absolutely stunning body and face. Will definitely go back and pay her a visit. A must see girl.

  13. #7579

    Jasmine at 5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    So I had an itch last night. Called the place to see who is working. Girl answered and said Jasmine and Anna. Got to the spot in about 20 minutes, parking was plenty. Went in and saw Nene who I've seen before. I asked about other girls. She said she's the only one. Chinese New Years. I should have just left and called up Stacy Mae. Went for HHR instead. Asked about table shower. She said no. She said boss lady (Linda) put that on hiatus. It's either her English isn't the best or my Chinese is non-existent but she might have said something about ICE or the white man trying to bring them down. I chalked it up to the health department probably shutting them down. Anyone experience table showers being shut down anywhere else lately? Back to massage, she tries chatting me up which I hate BTW. It's hard to talk to someone when your face is in a hole. It's like the dentist trying to talk to you while their paws in your mouth. Anyways, I paid the house 60 for the hhr and the normal tip of 140 for the FS finish. She tried to upcharge for BBBJCIM but I told her she gave me that same service on her first day for nothing extra. So she just went with it. Not a bad visit, I was just expecting someone else. She said her name is Yaya this time.
    I can confirm Jasmine is at 5 star in Orlando. I just saw her there yesterday. Was hoping for doubles with her and Anna but Anna is injured. Apparently something to do with her legs and not being able to walk without severe pain.

  14. #7578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    After reading mixed reviews I decided to TOFT at VIP on 60.

    I was greeted by a trim and fit early 50's (looks 40) Chinese lady.

    The name was June if I recall correctly. She gave a decent but not great massage without oil and then did better when adding oil.

    The best part was she did a wonderful tease before the flip.

    The L1 was very nicely done without rushing or jack hammering. Smooth.

    OTC only. UTC was politely declined. Nice head and neck massage to close things out. Asked if L2 would be available and told NO.

    Overall it was a pleasant experience.

    There is a second, heavier, late 50's women as well that I said hello to. Would not be my choice but nice smile.

    Safe, clean, nice, L1 spot I would go to again.
    Guessing this was meant for Martin, St Lucie, Indian River county thread.

  15. #7577

    VIP in Vero

    After reading mixed reviews I decided to TOFT at VIP on 60.

    I was greeted by a trim and fit early 50's (looks 40) Chinese lady.

    The name was June if I recall correctly. She gave a decent but not great massage without oil and then did better when adding oil.

    The best part was she did a wonderful tease before the flip.

    The L1 was very nicely done without rushing or jack hammering. Smooth.

    OTC only. UTC was politely declined. Nice head and neck massage to close things out. Asked if L2 would be available and told NO.

    Overall it was a pleasant experience.

    There is a second, heavier, late 50's women as well that I said hello to. Would not be my choice but nice smile.

    Safe, clean, nice, L1 spot I would go to again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape