Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 959 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14104

    Milwaukee Streetwalker forum

    Years ago I used to cruise the Milwaukee streets. Like Chicago 20-30 years ago, they were super active and it was pretty easy to get a $20 BJ day or night. There were always a couple of guys who wrote short stories for posts. Looks like there still are. I took some time today and did a deep dive into the Milwaukee streetwalker forum. Pretty entertaining reading on a cold Sunday afternoon.

  2. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Chigod7  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she work with mally and the gang?
    I'm not even sure but that's what I heard. But has anyone seen Rya or Allie lately?

  3. #14102

    Norma

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
    Didn't she work with mally and the gang?

  4. #14101
    I had to head west on Lawrence at 5:00 am both Tuesday and Wednesday. Saw one lone BSW at Lawrence and Spaulding both mornings.

    Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm I took a drive down 5th just to see what was there. Saw 2 BSW, one strung out WSW and a bedazzled Latina whose outfit sparkled in the sunlight. I also saw their handlers's sitting in cars nearby. The one on the corner of fifth and Kilpatrick was actually kind of cute and didn't look worn out or strung out. Just didn't feel comfortable picking up somebody in broad daylight in the neighborhood I'm not familiar with.

  5. #14100

    Pulaski Divisiion

    Another stroll today, saw an older one near Pul / Div. This one looked like she was alive when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Looked like she would give a hell of a gumjob though but definitely not my type. Anyone know her,. WSW gray hair, probably missing teeth since the chin mouth area looked malformed.

  6. #14099

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Took a stroll today (5th), beautiful day, but nothing but zombies out there with ankles thicker than my thighs. Where have all the good ones gone. I miss the good ole days.
    All the ones worth their salt are on the internet doing it virtually, the hobby will never be the same.

  7. #14098

    The walking dead.

    Took a stroll today (5th), beautiful day, but nothing but zombies out there with ankles thicker than my thighs. Where have all the good ones gone. I miss the good ole days.

  8. #14097
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
    Damn RIP.

    I saw her last year sometime in the fall. She was looking rough (very thin) and she was nodding off when I saw her. She was a very sweet girl. She went by Norma in case some of you knew her by that name. Hopefully she went peacefully.

  9. #14096

    Ashley on Pulaski

    Has anyone seen a light skinned BSW named Ashley from back in the day? Greenish eyes, used to be near Pulaski mostly. I'd say she's got to be mid 30's now. We would talk from time to time and we got kinda tight. We would smoke a little 🍃and ride around a bit. We lost contact maybe a couple years ago and I find myself thinking of her, hopefully she's ok.

  10. #14095

    Re: Lawrence & Pulaski

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I know I have posted on the Lawrence Ave stretch near the Admiral Theatre. It has been bone dry after 10 pm when I have gone thru there this fall / winter. I could be hitting it at the wrong times. It could be because of the neighbors pushing back on social media. It could be side it's hella cold. It could be that after the McDonald's put those super bright LED lights in their parking lot that are on all night long now, the girls stayed away. Maybe they will come back in the warmer months.
    When it was warmer out I'd typically see 1 or 2 BSW. Not my cup of tea personally. Occasionally a tvsw. On Halloween I saw three people out there but it looked shady af. Two blocks down there were 2 undercover cops in blacked out police cruisers on either side of the street. Literally was heading east and I heard both of them turn their sirens on and fly westbound. None of the girls were anything to write home about so I would never take a chance.

  11. #14094

    Lawrence Pulaski

    I know I have posted on the Lawrence Ave stretch near the Admiral Theatre. It has been bone dry after 10 pm when I have gone thru there this fall / winter. I could be hitting it at the wrong times. It could be because of the neighbors pushing back on social media. It could be side it's hella cold. It could be that after the McDonald's put those super bright LED lights in their parking lot that are on all night long now, the girls stayed away. Maybe they will come back in the warmer months.

  12. #14093
    Ran into 2 Mexican SW on pulaski and north both in there 20's. I checked out the area for LEO and didn't see any. Gave it a couple trips around to make the coast wa clear. They were smoking Newport's like they were going out of style. Picked up jasmine with a big fat ass and little waist. . 80 cheap for looking so dam sexy. She early comes out but need money for rent. She said she'll be in the area around 10 to 2.

  13. #14092

    Digits

    I'm in town for the night and need some intel.

    Either streets to drive or digits of a preferred SW.

  14. #14091

    When I first saw Norma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025  [View Original Post]
    She is in the same post with Mally on listcrawler but they're not in Cicero. Would've like seeing her.
    I'm going back a few years. When I first saw her they were working out of an apartment in Cicero and then Berwyn. Norma was a sweet woman. I'm not sure who the other one is though.

  15. #14090

    Mo. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogansRun  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to work in Cicero with Mally and the others?
    I'm not sure about the name but I know a Molly. But she use to be by 5 sometimes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape