Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 25048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Do you gents remember her? I saw her a month ago in a treatment center.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/721765063437
    LOL. That's crystal. For some reason she and Jade are posting together some. Fleabag motel on 146. You gents know the one. There's actually 2 flea bag motels on 146. She stays at the one on the north bound side.

    That picture was taken at the south bound motel though.

  2. #23922

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'm sure, the tattoo on the arm is one giveaway. The last time I saw her was at that shitty motel in Johnston. As a matter of fact the very last time was right around 2017 and the night I was there the place got raided at one of the other rooms. I had to wait over an hour to get the fuck out of there.
    I asked the girl in the ad if she was julie. She said no. I agree, though, it does look like her.

  3. #23921
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have a differing opinion from the reviewer before me on a few things.

    Saw her a few days ago.

    I did not find her attractive. She has a bad boob job, and what seems to be a fake ass. She also seemed to have acne? I opted for a BBBJCIM for $. 2, Room was more or less hoarded, there were no less than 5 cats in it, and it smelled like (cat) piss.

    BJ was toothy and left my meat pretty raw by the end of it. She also gave up and instructed me to "fuck her face". I got there, barely. Wish I had just stayed home.

    Nice enough lady, but wouldn't repeat, even in a pinch, which is a rare statement from me.
    Thank to all for their input. Honestly the cats and fake ass mean I won't be visiting. I'll keep looking and give feedback once I pull th trigger.

  4. #23920
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Looking to dip my toe in the water in RI. I pass through Lincoln everyday and intrigued by Ana Marie. I can't find anything here but apologies if I missed it.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...t/690138843922
    I'm going to have a differing opinion from the reviewer before me on a few things.

    Saw her a few days ago.

    I did not find her attractive. She has a bad boob job, and what seems to be a fake ass. She also seemed to have acne? I opted for a BBBJCIM for $. 2, Room was more or less hoarded, there were no less than 5 cats in it, and it smelled like (cat) piss.

    BJ was toothy and left my meat pretty raw by the end of it. She also gave up and instructed me to "fuck her face". I got there, barely. Wish I had just stayed home.

    Nice enough lady, but wouldn't repeat, even in a pinch, which is a rare statement from me.

  5. #23919
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'm sure, the tattoo on the arm is one giveaway. The last time I saw her was at that shitty motel in Johnston. As a matter of fact the very last time was right around 2017 and the night I was there the place got raided at one of the other rooms. I had to wait over an hour to get the fuck out of there.
    I remember a Country Girl Julie but don't remember Jenny. I only saw her once at the motel on 6. Then she got real heavy after that so never went back. Don't remember if same girl in these photos as it's been a while.

  6. #23918
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    She's got a great body, gives great head, and is a wet tight lay who gets into it. Her apartment is a mess, has pain in the ass cats, and you will smell like smoke big time.
    Got bad vibes from her snap and from texting with her. Some serious thugs were in her place and she told me she had a boyfriend and would do a car date. I passed. She's 100% real but something isn't right

  7. #23917
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'm sure, the tattoo on the arm is one giveaway. The last time I saw her was at that shitty motel in Johnston. As a matter of fact the very last time was right around 2017 and the night I was there the place got raided at one of the other rooms. I had to wait over an hour to get the fuck out of there.
    Must be getting pimped out by same person as Jade as they have periodically been in same posts offering doubles over the last few weeks.

  8. #23916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Is that who that is? Are you sure? I used to be a regular of hers around 2017. I took a four year hiatus from the hobby and when I came back in 2021 I hit her up and she was going downhill. She went MIA after that. I wonder if she's worth seeing again.
    Yes I'm sure, the tattoo on the arm is one giveaway. The last time I saw her was at that shitty motel in Johnston. As a matter of fact the very last time was right around 2017 and the night I was there the place got raided at one of the other rooms. I had to wait over an hour to get the fuck out of there.

  9. #23915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    She's got a great body, gives great head, and is a wet tight lay who gets into it. Her apartment is a mess, has pain in the ass cats, and you will smell like smoke big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Looking to dip my toe in the water in RI. I pass through Lincoln everyday and intrigued by Ana Marie. I can't find anything here but apologies if I missed it.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...t/690138843922

  10. #23914

    Ana Marie

    Looking to dip my toe in the water in RI. I pass through Lincoln everyday and intrigued by Ana Marie. I can't find anything here but apologies if I missed it.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...t/690138843922

  11. #23913
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Do you gents remember her? I saw her a month ago in a treatment center.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/721765063437
    Is that who that is? Are you sure? I used to be a regular of hers around 2017. I took a four year hiatus from the hobby and when I came back in 2021 I hit her up and she was going downhill. She went MIA after that. I wonder if she's worth seeing again.

  12. #23912

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Barbara on Elmwood with the big tits too. So there's 3! Maybe I was too pessimistic. Let's keep this going! Who else is not on hard drugs nor in the crosshairs of LE? Do you think the formerly Bathroomless beauty qualifies? But let's post up some more options, please? I've seen all those above multiple times but I need some strange! Some who aren't strung out on H or M or C and who are not dodging warrants. (Nor pimped by thugs and thieves who are dodging warrants!
    There's Mimi in West Warwick. Downside is no CIM, but she is pretty hot with a great ass and tits. CFS which is all I do anyway. I have heard people turned off by the no's with exclamation points in her ad, but she's actually super nice in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...q/747515197667

  13. #23911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Country Girl Jenny

    Hello,

    Do you gents remember her? I saw her a month ago in a treatment center.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/721765063437

  14. #23910

    Other recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    The only two I would definitely put there are Jasmine and Kris.
    Jordan Carter is hot, no hard drugs, and not wildly overpriced. But, she doesn't focus on the client (switching music, garbbing a drink midway, etc), and always leaves me waiting. But that body. https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/253605965515.

    Mandy gives great head, is stoned a lot. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961.

  15. #23909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Barbara on Elmwood with the big tits too. So there's 3! Maybe I was too pessimistic. Let's keep this going! Who else is not on hard drugs nor in the crosshairs of LE? Do you think the formerly Bathroomless beauty qualifies? But let's post up some more options, please? I've seen all those above multiple times but I need some strange! Some who aren't strung out on H or M or C and who are not dodging warrants. (Nor pimped by thugs and thieves who are dodging warrants!
    The only one I stopped seeing was Bathroomless Ashley. She is a pain in the ass to schedule. That and other reasons not to mention here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape